What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Definitely do SAO!

Gaming wise, my most recent purchase was pre-ordering The Dark Below for Destiny on PS4! Also, another memory card to use in my PSTV now.

I did end up buying that game seeing as once I platinum one version, I can do the same on the other and in a less amount of time (depending on the grinding), but thank you anyways for the suggestion.

Back on topic, yesterday I bought Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F 2nd, but now I have to wait a while before I can platinum the game. Sigh... damn college.

DBZ: Battle of Gods Collectors Edition Blu Ray and a Jiraiya figurine. 

47219_20141110_160751.jpg

When I saw that you posted Jiraiya figure, I thought you meant Jiraiya from Naruto lol.

Edited by GarciaFever

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Sega Saturn replacement.  Basically, the video is super glitchy in my Saturn now, and it makes the game very unenjoyable.  Comes with a Model 1 controller (which I already have one and a Model 2 controller, I prefer the Model 2 controller), and a 3D controller, but I'm reading the R button is busted on that...I might be able to clean it and fix it, I dunno, don't really care, since I have NiGHTs on PSN.

Also Elnard (7th Saga).  I already have Mystic Ark, so I figured I'd get this.  I'm told the JP version is more playable (difficulty wise, US sounds unfairly hard), and I have a translation patch ready to go.

Bravely Default:

bravely-default-flying-fairy-3ds_h1dw.pn

actual conversation with the cashier earlier:

Cashier: You didn't pre-ordered--

Me: Pokemon? *chuckle*

yep.. dunno why I chuckled... :P

also, as usual $50 PSN to ride the Miku hype train:

ProjectDIVAF2nd.jpg