What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Hey I got that same Hatsune Miku plushie too :D

Nice   :D  It was at the Bring and Buy for less than a tenner, and being Miku it'd have probably gotten snapped up quickly, so I thought why not.  She's so soft   :wub:

I really want this Miki Hoshii Controller  :wub:

I was really surprised when I saw it lol, hard to explain but being an Ireland-only convention I just wasn't expecting to see it.  The prices aren't too bad online, perhaps you should still pick it up   ;)  It's a turbo controller, and I don't really know what to use it for... Star Ocean 4 comes to mind.   :lol:

Edited by Yuzuki Yukari

I was really surprised when I saw it lol, hard to explain but being an Ireland-only convention I just wasn't expecting to see it.  The prices aren't too bad online, perhaps you should still pick it up   ;)  It's a turbo controller, and I don't really know what to use it for... Star Ocean 4 comes to mind.   :lol:

Yeah it's a nice item and I really like it, so can you tell me more about prices?
I could be wrong, but I think it'd be good for fighting games.
  • Like 1

I just ordered Hitman HD Trilogy (PS3) for $21.02 New from Amazon :).

As for my plans of saving up for a Wii U, I'll just have to delay my future purchase back a month.

I've decided to buy a $200 refurbished Wii U from Nintendo themselves, and my first games will probably be Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and The Wonderful 101.

I really want to play The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, but it still has an insane $40-$50 New price tag, even though it's been over a year now.