What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

p6lvGFY.jpg

I ordered this sometime before Christmas, but I didn't receive it until earlier this week. Still, it's not a loss. As long as I'll receive it, I'm satisfied.

When it comes to the item itself, I've bought one over the past few years, since I'm a fan of the series and the calendar for each year hasn't disappointed me at all. That being said, I do have one question: Why does Darjeeling has a smug look on her face? Given her personality, I find it strange, but I also find it amusing for some reason.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2023 at 1:33 PM, El Duderino said:

My first book in many years and one that has been the focus of my interest for even more years. It's alarming how precisely George Orwell described in 1949 what is destroying Western societies today. If you're not familiar with it, you should definitely catch up, or at least watch the 1984 film adaptation.

EDnhrDd.jpg

I think he would be shocked that his book is being used as a textbook to design our world.  

I bought the New Molton Brown Limited Edition Graceful Apricot and Freesia Bath and Shower Gel and their tripled Milled Soap.

Jujutsu kaisen manga 21  :3

i really love Jujutsu Kaisen so much. Hope we get soon season 3. This Anime was really helping me for my Depression after a good friend dont want have contakt with me

Sry for my Englisch  ^^

Panda is the best 🐼 

• Like 1

Birthday present and... first PS5 game, i dont have the console yet, perhaps i wait the pro, dont know yet...

I also planned to buy GTAV on ps5 (own it on ps4 and series x already) but i wait bit more.

valkyrie-elysium-ps5-usato.jpg

61E0xHtKvcS.jpg

Edited by DeathNyx