Obscure Youtube Channels

QuinlanLJ

I've searched for a similar topic, but didn't really found one. I was just watching another cool video from a channel I'm following and noticed they still don't have much subs, only about 2000, which is really low for the content they create. So I figured I'll post the link to the channel here and if anyone knows an obscure channel with great content, why not post it here as well? Note it's about obscure channels, so Markiplier and similar Youtubers don't count :P

History Respawned - If you're a gamer and a history buff, this should be great for you. It is for me :D

Obscure = Bellow or around 50.000 subscribers

Although I would love to see some under 10k :D There have to be some gems under that mark too. Apart from History Respawned :P

Edited by QuinlanLJ

MrSoldier1HD ( A+ editing, gameplay and commentaries, highly recommend this channel check him out even if you arent a Cod buff).

JDfromNY206 ( Some of the funniest live rage videos on the internet. Also incredibly honest. A+ commentaries. If you like Destiny, COD, WWE or just rage videos and honest commentaries in general this is the guy for you. Expect lots of swearing aswell).

Devlin G, Valkyrie 887, Nick Eh 30 and Sancho West are great TLOU youtubers, but they will change games since Uncharted 4 Beta is coming out. But I still recommend them.

As for Non-TLOU youtubers, I'd say StephenPlays, PrinceBoo21 and Mystic.

Edited by jgcc147

I guess, but compared to the bigger channels everything is obscure. I wouldn't consider anything over 100K subscribers as obscure.

Yea I agree.  Obscure what you guys are talking about is actually stuff barely no one will look at.  I have seen a few channels like this but can't really name as I have forgot about them (seriously obscure shit no one cares about apart from a select few).

Supergreatfriend...I can't say enough how incredible the Life and TImes of Bully Demise is :) He does fantastic LPs (you know the ones with actual effort and foresight). His Xblig and Ouya reviews are great and his Game Night Streams are a lot of fun.

https://www.youtube.com/user/supergreatfriend

But Bully Demise...this is how I started with him. It is 5 Let's Plays strung together where SGF uses the same Create a Character. It started off as just a way to demo off a crappy Ouya game but it was funny so he kept it up. The first 4 games are simply Let's Plays where he sometimes talks about the game and sometimes talks as if Bully is a real person. By the time he gets to WWE 2K14 though he is now writing the story using the game's Script Editor and it is the perfect conclusion to the series. I actually almost teared up at one part because of how much you got involved with the character.

Also WWE 2K14 he brings in characters from all of his other Let's Plays so it really brings the whole story together and made me want to watch the other stuff he has done to get better acquainted with the obscure characters (Billy Bishop from Spy Fiction or Killerman from Illbleed).

Finally here is a Retsutalk where Slowbeef and Diabeetus interview SGF

I don't know how obscure the WAB (worth a buy) channel is to people but I can't pass up the opportunity to plug it.   Mack, the mad Geordie, is an old school gamer with a great sense of humour, reviews mainly PC games but has bought a PS4 recently, although he is prone to tirades about console gaming he's extremely entertaining!  :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCywBfpGBYhsczNuyyh6Cf6w

Anyone know of any dedicated reviewsical channels?   The VG ones are hilarious, especially Dark Souls & Xcom...

NicoB - He is one of my favorite Youtubers and also one of the few who does full playthrough commentary for the PSVita like right now he is doing to Danganronpa Another Episode and Steins;Gate, sadly he only has 55 thousand subs but we the Picky Penguins, will remain loyal to his channel. His popular playthroughs are the Persona 4 Series, Danganronpa Series, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Series, Zero Escape Series, Corpse Party Series which gave birth to the Morishige voice always being used on wimps. Oh my God I love his voices and attitudes he gives to characters. Here is a taste them:

Edited by TheVader66

I would personally say obscure is bellow or around 50k. You guys already posted some really great channels! So just keep 'em coming.

whatoplay - They have quality content, top games lists with cool representation. Check them out.

And now for some none gaming, maybe someone will like.

Cooking (yeah, I love cooking channels, sue me :D):

Rachel Khoo - Saw her on TV once, thought she was cute, saw she had a cooking channel on Youtube and it's actually pretty good! :D

The Happy Pear - A couple of uber positive Irish twins. If you want to eat healthy and still tasty stuff, check them out! 

Film:

Star Geek - A Star Wars channel, just had to put it in here :D

Electronic Heroes - he used to do reviews of bad cartoons, but now does videogame reviews. Misc stuff includes animations, let's plays, "Daily Inspirations" (reviews of...well, stuff that inspired him) and The Dr.Wily Show Archive. Absolutely hilarious. Needs more attention badly.   

Stop Skeletons From Fighting - revamped Happy Video Game Nerd channel. Still reviews obscure games. Still great level of content.

Sunder - level design analysis and ocassional reviews. Recently started to include let's plays.

Scarfulhu - mainly reviews quests.

Jordan Underneath - creepy and horror-focused channel. He is sorta like anti-Caddicarus, but not nearly as popular (a shame, really). 

whoisthisgit - videos about bad endings, selected story moments and levels (good or bad). Also does boss analysis and abuses Tails across Sonic games (never really cared about this series). No voice-over, completely text-based. 

Jimmy Hapa - a channel about Japanese import games.

Edited by NetEntity

• 1 month later...

All of my channels besides Boogie2988 are obscure :P

MrSmokeydogg7, his old stuff was great he talked about gaming and news and now a lot of his vids are boring and cater to the annoying trolls that fill hum his comment section

Art Official Entertainment, i love this guy to death (no homo) he streams a bit but mainly does gaming news and unlike most youtubers he doesnt hold back, he tells you what he thinks and doesnt care if he pisses you off even though he doesnt aim to piss you off

Secular Talk, im not sure if hes really obscure but most dont know who this guy is, basically hes a political channel with liberal and sometimes leftist views

• 8 years later...