navep9

28 members have voted

1. 1. What type of media do you prefer

• Watching TV
    • Watching DVDs, Bluerays, etc.
    • Gaming
    • Listening to music
    • Surfing the web

I chose gaming because that is what I mainly choose to do in my free time. I can listen to music all day when I'm on the tractor or in the shop, but I can't game whenever I want. I do make sure I put some time aside to play guitar because I love playing but generally I spend more time gaming than playing guitar.

Parker

• 5 weeks later...

I chose "Watching DVD's/Movies".

I am a huge fan of classic horror and Sci-Fi, and am fortunate enough to have a library of just under 1,600 DVD;s in my collection, 2/3rds of those being classic horror/Sci-fi. Everything from silent movies to those throughout the early 70's.

Although I do like my games, I can watch a movie regardless of my mood or how I am feeling. Many times I have to be in the right mood to play a game or if I am sick, I can't play them at all.

• 2 months later...

Definitely Gaming :D

TV = wasting my money for the most part on Dish... there's almost never anything I want to watch when I surf through the guide.

DVDs = Used to be my #1 pastime until I got back into Gaming.

Gaming = WIN

Music = Have to be in the right mood and typically prefer silence.

Web = This and 1-2 other sites are all I enjoy visiting. I usually only surf the web if I want to know something I don't already know (i.e. How To vids, etc...).

Edited by bmj14772

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I voted for gaming because it's what I prefer to do at the moment, but i love movies too, there was a time where i would constantly watch films, couldn't get enough of them. But then again I'm a fan of everything that's listed, except for television because where I'm from it's just absolute crap nowadays.