Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Yeah. Also I suppose it will take a while to reasses everyone's status in challenge accepted pp.

it's out now. Only two people (that I found) had it. It did drop the gold rank number to 7 games, but nobody had 7 so it didn't change anything.

Just a suggestion but you can also add Red Faction Armaggedon to Alien Invasion PP... unless you want to wait for Red Faction 1,2 being available in remasters HD with trophy lists or new games in the series to create a separate PP for it with 5 accesible games in that series.

Also Aliens vs Predator, Alien Breed 1,2,3 and Alien Rage could qualify there.

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742
  • Like 1

So... next up is Stealth?

I've been waiting a lot for this one :o

Not sure if Stealth is ready yet. I know Ric was waiting for a couple more games to come out before he posted it. So i suppose  Aquaplus & Yaoi are next... 

Well, if Zone Hunter does truly approve of this, i would like to suggest and be responsible of Yaoi/Boy's Love(BL) PP.

Guess Zone didn't see my post T_T. Guess I'll just repost.

Can I reserve an Aquaplus PP? 

Edited by xZoneHunter

I bet you're looking forward to the Yuri PP though.

Edit:

9,999 posts, time to put the finishing touches on the limit breaker post :awesome:

hm... now we have to find a way to force you to post somewhere else because you have to answer ! ...... but .... i have no idea how...

I bet you're looking forward to the Yuri PP though.

Edit:

9,999 posts, time to put the finishing touches on the limit breaker post :awesome:

Don't forget that you still have one post in a thread that may get deleted by Sly sooner or later. ;)

hm... now we have to find a way to force you to post somewhere else because you have to answer ! ...... but .... i have no idea how...

We don't have to force him. We have to force Sly. :ninja:

Edited by Crimson Idol

Just a suggestion but you can also add Red Faction Armaggedon to Alien Invasion PP... unless you want to wait for Red Faction 1,2 being available in remasters HD with trophy lists or new games in the series to create a separate PP for it with 5 accesible games in that series.

Aren't the Red Faction games set on mars and don't you just fight other humans?

I'm leaving the Aliens games alone and they don't invade earth.

All of the Alien Breed games takes place on a space station and you never go to earth.

Just like the Alien Breed games, Alien Rage takes place on a space station and as far as I know you never go to earth.

Not sure if Stealth is ready yet. I know Ric was waiting for a couple more games to come out before he posted it. So i suppose  Aquaplus & Yaoi are next... 

I thought I would have a few more days. I was planning to post it by the end of next week, Is that okay, or would you rather I go further down the waiting list?

(Sorry, I only just finished the Blanc guide and going out of town this weekend)

The aliens or bugs came from beneath the surface remember so no invasion was involved  :P

But while we are on the subject of Red Faction, Guerrilla can be put into the wasteland PP.

Aren't the Red Faction games set on mars and don't you just fight other humans?

I'm leaving the Aliens games alone and they don't invade earth.

All of the Alien Breed games takes place on a space station and you never go to earth.

Just like the Alien Breed games, Alien Rage takes place on a space station and as far as I know you never go to earth.

The aliens or bugs came from beneath the surface remember so no invasion was involved  :P

But while we are on the subject of Red Faction, Guerrilla can be put into the wasteland PP.

I see, sorry I didnt realized that those Aliens need to invade earth :P

RF Armageddon is the only RF game with aliens but on mars. btw story in Crysis tell that  aliens lived on earth before humans did so I m not too sure if you can call it an invasion ;) they also came from beneath the surface.

I'm not an expert on Red Fraction, but I visualized the Wasteland PP as a collection of games that takes place on earth after a man made or natural catastrophe like a nuclear war or an asteroid impacting the planet.

With society regressing and all that stuff. Like the world of Hokuto no Ken.

A game that takes place on Mars wouldn't really fit the bill.

• Like 1

I'm not an expert on Red Fraction, but I visualized the Wasteland PP as a collection of games that takes place on earth after a man made or natural catastrophe like a nuclear war or an asteroid impacting the planet.

With society regressing and all that stuff. Like the world of Hokuto no Ken.

A game that takes place on Mars wouldn't really fit the bill.

I just thought exactly the same thing, the only game I can think of could also qualify in Wasteland may be Enslaved Odyssey to the West if you like to add it.

I just thought exactly the same thing, the only game I can think of could also qualify in Wasteland may be Enslaved Odyssey to the West if you like to add it.

I loved Enslaved. However, while its definitely post-apocalyptic, it's definitely not a wasteland setting. Trees and plants everywhere.

Pretty sure Enslaved: Odyssey to the West has already been reserved anyways. Think it's in the Big Brother PP.

This is true - I have it reserved for Big Brother PP. That being said, I'm definitely flexible with giving games up to other PPs if they fit better. Enslaved is one game that I feel doesn't fit the Big Brother theme as well as some of the other games. If DoctorDoom thinks Enslaved fits well for Wasteland PP, feel free to claim it.

This is true - I have it reserved for Big Brother PP. That being said, I'm definitely flexible with giving games up to other PPs if they fit better. Enslaved is one game that I feel doesn't fit the Big Brother theme as well as some of the other games. If DoctorDoom thinks Enslaved fits well for Wasteland PP, feel free to claim it.

No don't worry. I'm have the same opinion as Hemiak.