Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

I understand doom 3 going to his sequel in an other thread , but removing Mirrors edge from CA is stupid as long as its not going in a new PP .  Just my opinion .

I have to agree with Xionx on this. Until a PP is made that both Mirrors Edge 1 & 2 can fit in, Mirrors Edge 1 should stay in the CA PP.

I'd be more than happy with this solution. I could even make a minor award if someone earns both of them. If we want to stay to the original rule of all games being included, then I understand that too.

I'd be more than happy with this solution. I could even make a minor award if someone earns both of them. If we want to stay to the original rule of all games being included, then I understand that too.

I doubt anyone else would mind, so i'm not going to make a fuss over it myself. You can do whatever you think is best until there is a suitable place for both ME games.

What about one such as:

In The Dead Of Space:

Alien Breed 1, 2, 3

Dead Space 1, 2, 3

Dead space: Ignition, Extraction

Space Hulk

Alien Isolation

Can't think of any more at present

Not sure, what exactly do you mean by "Dead of space?"

• Like 1

I doubt anyone else would mind, so i'm not going to make a fuss over it myself. You can do whatever you think is best until there is a suitable place for both ME games.

Good stuff man. I'll get a badge made up. Maybe ME will get some 10.5/10 difficulty DLC and instead of the Plat, I'll require 100% for a rank point. :D

I think he means 'space zombies' or something. But the Alien game wouldn't really fit in that case. Plus there are abut 3 games in the 'Alien' franchise.

The thing all those games have in common is that you are stuck on a spaceship or space station. It could work, but Dead Space could just have it's own PP some day in the future and if Alien Isolation is used the other Alien games would have to be in the PP.

Edited by soultaker655

Hmmmm, only thing is that in Dead Space 2 you spend the entire game on a space station, and DS3 is half set on the planet surface. Either way, we should probably wait for Arkon to respond for clarification.

There are rumors going around that new Spider-Man game maybe in the works.

So can the 4 Spider-Man games in the Marvel PP be set aside just in case those rumors turn out to be true?

This rumor was true. The new Spider-Man game was revealed at Sony's E3 press conference.

• Like 1

How are people putting all their PP icons in their signatures? I can only add 2 images.

You can put them all next to each other and take a screenshot (or use an image editing program for that) to make it a single picture, then upload it to an image hosting site and add that to your sig. 

• Like 2

Does anyone know how relevant dragons are to the plot in Neverwinter? If they're important, it could be added to the PP Dragons.

When I first played the 1-50 back on PC dragons were basically none existent in it and I think just the one dungeon boss was an actual dragon, I also recall a friend of mine saying this achievement took him ages to farm on Xbox as there was a boss that spawned 2 dragon adds you had to kill and and then die and repeat to farm the kills so I don't think there is many dragons in it :)

Edited by Obscure_Ale

Do we know if Pac-Man 356 will have a platinum? Or will it be like Championship Edition? Because if it does then we could feasibly have a Pac-Man project platinum... 

- Arcade Game Series: Pac-Man
 - Arcade Game Series: Ms Pac-Man

- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures

- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2

- Pac-Man 356

100%: Pac-Man Museum

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX

Additionally... all the games in Arcade Game Series have some link to Pac-Man (the Pookas from Dig Dug exist as an enemy while Galaxians from Galaga are a collectible item in a few pac-man games, and a fruit in the arcade games. Although, this link may be tenuous. 

Do we know if Pac-Man 356 will have a platinum? Or will it be like Championship Edition? Because if it does then we could feasibly have a Pac-Man project platinum... 

- Arcade Game Series: Pac-Man

- Arcade Game Series: Ms Pac-Man

- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures

- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2

- Pac-Man 356

100%: Pac-Man Museum

Additionally... all the games in Arcade Game Series have some link to Pac-Man (the Pookas from Dig Dug exist as an enemy while Galaxians from Galaga are a collectible item in a few pac-man games, and a fruit in the arcade games. Although, this link may be tenuous. 

Pac-man 256* and it does not have a platinum ( 2 gold, 1 silver, 7 bronze)

Instead of a PP focused on one retro character maybe create a retro (or better: Arcade-based) PP?

It could include all the games that were former Arcade-games (Namco's Arcade Game Series, Arcade Archives) or that are based on an Arcade-games with some little tweaks (Pac-Man CE DX and 256)

Games it could include are:

Plat

Arcade Game Series: Dig Dug

Arcade Game Series: Galaga

Arcade Game Series: Ms. Pac-Man

Arcade Game Series: Pac-Man

Midway Arcade Origins

Future games that may have a plat:

Atari Flashback Classics: Volume 1 (releases in October)

Atari Flashback Classics: Volume 2 (releases in October)

100% games:

Arcade Archive-series

Capcom Arcade Cabinet

Pac-Man 256

Instead of a PP focused on one retro character maybe create a retro (or better: Arcade-based) PP?

It could include all the games that were former Arcade-games (Namco's Arcade Game Series, Arcade Archives) or that are based on an Arcade-games with some little tweaks (Pac-Man CE DX and 256)

Plat

Midway Arcade Origins

100% games:

Arcade Archive-series

Capcom Arcade Cabinet

Pac-Man 256

You could also include Pac-Man Museum, and Namco Museum Essentials as 100% games

Edited by Divewinds

Plat

Midway Arcade Origins

100% games:

Arcade Archive-series

Capcom Arcade Cabinet

Pac-Man 256

I'll add it to the suggestions.

So looking at the OP the 'top 5' hasn't been updated since March. Any particular reason for this?

Been too lazy to update it. I'll probably get around to it sometime. 

No need to rush Zone, it would be a shame if the PP Dragons plat rank would disappear from the top 5 :P.

Don't know if this has been suggested before but how bout a PS2 Classics PP for all PS2 remasters/HD versions/ports that haven't been picked up for a PP? If a new PP were to come up where a game in the PS2 Classics PP would fit better in that new PP, then it could be traded out, similar to how the Challenge Accepted PP's work.

Idk, I'm not keen on running this but I just thought I'd throw this out there