Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Just now, dell9300 said:

What’s the “protocol” for creating new PPs these days? I’d like to be involved with starting a Fallout one now there’s four, soon-to-be-five, platinums available. 

Whatever stands as requirement in the first post like 200 posts and being an active member. Game-related, they can't be in any other active PP and then, I would ask OP for an okay. Shouldn't be to much of a problem, I guess.

1 minute ago, Lagoon Aris said:

Whatever stands as requirement in the first post like 200 posts and being an active member. Game-related, they can't be in any other active PP and then, I would ask OP for an okay. Shouldn't be to much of a problem, I guess.

I heard @xZoneHunter retired from the role of PP “overseer” though? (See what I did there)

2 minutes ago, Lagoon Aris said:

Well, he was the one that gave me the ok when I started the Artifex PP not to long ago. (Saw it. Must confess, I was too lazy to skip to the first page to look up the name.)

Okay, thanks. I remember there were a lot of changes surrounding PP at one point and I lost track if I’m honest. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dell9300 said:

Okay, thanks. I remember there were a lot of changes surrounding PP at one point and I lost track if I’m honest. 

Well, it's because the PP has been pretty much dead for a while... 

It's just not the same after the leaderboard was no longer capable of handling all the data. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this is the right place for suggestions but would be cool if someone would take in consideration to make a PP about fighting games (especially Tekken, Soulcalibur and Dead or Alive) perhaps all-in-one PP.

Edited by DeathNyx

On 6/20/2018 at 5:56 PM, DeathNyx said:

I don't know if this is the right place for suggestions but would be cool if someone would take in consideration to make a PP about fighting games (especially Tekken, Soulcalibur and Dead or Alive) perhaps all-in-one PP.

I don't know if mixed bag PPs are allowed anymore, but you can always create it. Though DOA games aren't available as those are in a PP.

On 6/20/2018 at 5:56 PM, DeathNyx said:

I agree of making a Tekken+Soulcalibur PP as they are part of the same universe(Soulcalibur is the ancient past of Tekken and both got Yoshimitsu)

On 25/6/2018 at 1:28 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

I don't know if mixed bag PPs are allowed anymore, but you can always create it. Though DOA games aren't available as those are in a PP.

Is there a PP about DOA games? I can't find it. I think DOA has enough games to be able to have its own PP. However i would like an all-in-one for fighting games, at least for the most important titles.

Unfortunately PP requires the creator to be active and i cannot afford this (for now). Also i'm already busy with Bladestorm: Nightmare Trophy Guide. I prefer to focus on that first.

5 minutes ago, DeathNyx said:

Is there a PP about DOA games? I can't find it. I think DOA has enough games to be able to have its own PP. However i would like an all-in-one for fighting games, at least for the most important titles.

They are in this PP

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I been thinking of new kind of PP I called ``Hub`` and ``Challenge Gate`` for a long time. At First It sounds like two new PP types, but it`s one former Mixed Bag PP and depending on how many 5 games series that Mixed Bag PP had.

Hub PP:

Hub PP is a former Mixed Bag PP based on Magazine/Publisher/Video Game company and is always looking for new games to added and maybe News related to the Magazine/Publisher,

``Broly is Canon`` etc. has a Super Platinum rank or in my Shonen Jump PP`s case Ultra Platinum rank for clearing the Hub and Challenge Gate/s `s games.

Challenge Gate PP:

Challenge Gate PP is a 5 games series that used to be in the former Mixed Bag PP and is in a way part of the Hub PP. The OP of the Challenge Gate PP can take it easy if He/She don`t have time to look on Games News websides for new games to add. Challenge Gate PPs don`t have Super Platinum rank and Extra Emblems like the Hub, Mixed Bag and Franchise PPs.

Mixed Bag PPs with potential to become Hub PPs besides Shonen Jump PP:

1. Dengeki Bunko

2. Compile Heart

3. Marvel (The OP looks to not want to run it anymore unless I was mistaken)

4. DC (Don`t exist yet)

Franchise PPs with potential to become Hub PPs besides Dragon Ball PP, Naruto PP and One Piece PP:

1. Hyperdimension Neptunia

2. Batman Arkham Series

3. Spider-Man

If Hub/Challenge Gate PPs gets some kind of go ahead then Dragon Quest games will to the Bonus part of Shonen Jump PP and People can make a Dragon Quest PP. I won`t force OPs of the PPs said into doing this, It just feels like a Win-Win (and I get to make Yami the new Super Platinum rank and Goku will live up to his new Form`s name being a Ultra Platinum rank:ninja:)

12 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

I been thinking of new kind of PP I called ``Hub`` and ``Challenge Gate`` for a long time. At First It sounds like two new PP types, but it`s one former Mixed Bag PP and depending on how many 5 games series that Mixed Bag PP had.

Hub PP:

Hub PP is a former Mixed Bag PP based on Magazine/Publisher/Video Game company and is always looking for new games to added and maybe News related to the Magazine/Publisher,

``Broly is Canon`` etc. has a Super Platinum rank or in my Shonen Jump PP`s case Ultra Platinum rank for clearing the Hub and Challenge Gate/s `s games.

Challenge Gate PP:

Challenge Gate PP is a 5 games series that used to be in the former Mixed Bag PP and is in a way part of the Hub PP. The OP of the Challenge Gate PP can take it easy if He/She don`t have time to look on Games News websides for new games to add. Challenge Gate PPs don`t have Super Platinum rank and Extra Emblems like the Hub, Mixed Bag and Franchise PPs.

I don't quite follow. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this all just sounds like a fancy way of saying you want to break down the Shonen Jump PP but have mini threads for different game series. Would this also mean that you're getting rid of emblems entirely?

13 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Hub PP:

Challenge Gate PP:

Mixed Bag PPs with potential to become Hub PPs besides Shonen Jump PP:

1. Dengeki Bunko

2. Compile Heart

3. Marvel (The OP looks to not want to run it anymore unless I was mistaken)

4. DC (Don`t exist yet)

Franchise PPs with potential to become Hub PPs besides Dragon Ball PP, Naruto PP and One Piece PP:

1. Hyperdimension Neptunia

2. Batman Arkham Series

3. Spider-Man

If Hub/Challenge Gate PPs gets some kind of go ahead then Dragon Quest games will to the Bonus part of Shonen Jump PP and People can make a Dragon Quest PP. I won`t force OPs of the PPs said into doing this, It just feels like a Win-Win (and I get to make Yami the new Super Platinum rank and Goku will live up to his new Form`s name being a Ultra Platinum rank:ninja:)

Sure, why not. It's your PP now.

22 minutes ago, jem said:

I don't quite follow. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this all just sounds like a fancy way of saying you want to break down the Shonen Jump PP but have mini threads for different game series. Would this also mean that you're getting rid of emblems entirely?

In one way it`s breaking down the Shonen Jump PP and make smaller Shonen Jump PP, DB PP, Naruto PP and One Piece PP as people keep on asking for years. as @Dragon-Archon was the last guy asking and can make Banners and Emblems. It`s his job to make the DB PP, Naruto PP and One Piece PP Challenge Gate Banners and Emblems.  (once his PC works)

Other way is to see if people join Shonen Jump PP if it`s linked together with DB PP, Naruto PP and One Piece PP as Challenge Gates. I Did say They share the same Ultra Platinum rank 8OstMF4.png.

Getting rid of emblems entirely? Hell No, emblems is still made for every new Jump game coming out even if It`s a Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece or Dragon Quest game (it`s a Adaptation of a game Series so it`s for the Demon Lord Platinum rank)

Now to think up Names for the new Dragon Ball PS3 & PS4 Emblems.

5 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

In one way it`s breaking down the Shonen Jump PP and make smaller Shonen Jump PP, DB PP, Naruto PP and One Piece PP as people keep on asking for years. as @Dragon-Archon was the last guy asking and can make Banners and Emblems. It`s his job to make the DB PP, Naruto PP and One Piece PP Challenge Gate Banners and Emblems.  (once his PC works)

Other way is to see if people join Shonen Jump PP if it`s linked together with DB PP, Naruto PP and One Piece PP as Challenge Gates. I Did say They share the same Ultra Platinum rank 8OstMF4.png.

Getting rid of emblems entirely? Hell No, emblems is still made for every new Jump game coming out even if It`s a Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece or Dragon Quest game (it`s a Adaptation of a game Series so it`s for the Demon Lord Platinum rank)

Now to think up Names for the new Dragon Ball PS3 & PS4 Emblems.

Okay, so what about the series with less than five games? How are they accounted for?

12 minutes ago, jem said:

Okay, so what about the series with less than five games? How are they accounted for?

They stay in Shonen Jump PP and I request a new Super Platinum rank to be made... by @Dragon-Archon

13 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Wait, what!? I'm being volunteered to create all of that :huh:

It`s just 3 banners and 15 Emblems and you might have to think of 5/4 different One Piece characters.

e3f5fd140f6ac1f129cf5e21b40334c915310545

6 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

They stay in Shonen Jump PP and I request a new Super Platinum rank to be made... by @Dragon-Archon

It`s just 3 banners and 15 Emblems and you might have to think of 5/4 different One Piece characters.

e3f5fd140f6ac1f129cf5e21b40334c915310545

Uh sure, I'll put it on the To Do list:

Things to do:

1. Visit Japan, Italy, Greece, and Egypt
  2. Achieve world domination
  3. Go through the entire game backlog
  4. Get a new computer
  5. Watch all anime that are on the To Watch list
  6. Create 3 banners and 15 emblems for Leon Castle
Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 4

58 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Things to do:

1. Visit Japan, Italy, Greece, and Egypt
  2. Achieve world domination
  3. Go through the entire game backlog
  4. Get a new computer
  5. Watch all anime that are on the To Watch list
  6. Create 3 banners and 16 emblems for Leon Castle

Now I know what to say if people ask about DB PP, Naruto PP and One Piece PP again.

"those PPs will be made then Dragon has conquered the world"

52 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Now I know what to say if people ask about DB PP, Naruto PP and One Piece PP again.

"those PPs will be made then Dragon has conquered the world"

Yep, btw how come it's now 16 emblems?

3 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Hahahaha. 

RIP Leon.

Spoiler

smiley_colour_flash_by_tjcosgrove.gif

This guy knows.