Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

@xZoneHunter I'd like to reserve an Ys PP ... unless someone can think of any other RPG games where exploration and map completion are central themes to add to these games:

• Ys Memories of Celceta
  • Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana
  • Ys Origin

On 22-9-2017 at 1:59 AM, Kevvik said:

Any hope of the Stealth PP starting or has the idea been abandoned?

It seems like it's been abandoned, but we can always ask @Ric for a confirmation.

On 22-9-2017 at 1:59 AM, Kevvik said:

Any hope of the Stealth PP starting or has the idea been abandoned?

10 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It seems like it's been abandoned, but we can always ask @Ric for a confirmation.

Yes sorry. I suggested it, and was going to start it but before the scheduled date I had to abandon it because I didn't have the time needed to manage a thread like that anymore. I'm sort of happy it did because it would have been even more dissapointing if I had to abondon it while it was going.

Anyone is free to take it though, if you have the time you can ask @xZoneHunter and set it up.

I have a request. Can I get following images posted below in a square tile please?

I want to add some color and new Special Awards to my Vocaloid PP.

Yellow: Misc Awards

Spoiler

I'll F-f-ƒ You♪ (For Reals)

386.jpg

Import-ant

969681-bigthumbnail.jpg

Accessories? I love Accessories!

c71db3594383197a52c45a65879f8b64.png

(new) I think of a name and will have something to do with guest appearances Miku has made in some games

latest?cb=20150802040339

Purple: Series Awards

Spoiler

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA

maxresdefault.jpg

IA/VT Colorful

clouds-vocaloid-birds-blue-eyes-skirts-l

UtaKumi 575

utagumi-utakumi-575-vita-screen006.jpg

Red: Challenge Awards

Spoiler

A Leek Challenge and there`s just one game where you can Fight with a Leek(Maybe look like Miku)

5c632792120a078695c9cc741ce836ac6db645d1

Challenge: Clear all Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Games (Kinda goes in hand and hand with Accessories? I love Accessories!)

feature_prm_hatsunemiku_a001.jpg

Rainbow Or same color as that SaXWXKD.png&key=fc86cc02f2c8b26af42a8cf6: Birthday Awards(it`s a New Type of Award I come up and it fits Vocaloid PP)

Spoiler

31.august: Hatsune Miku

Hatsune.Miku.full.2069467.jpg

January 30 Megurine Luka

73759ad2c47b5ecc05ee611371a38307.jpg?res

December 27 Kagamine Twins

Kagamine-Rin-and-Len-len-kagamine-392700

February 17 Kaito

58389b6a3b3a544f65fa0ceb1231793b--kaito-

5 November Meiko

MEIKO.(VOCALOID).full.1326602.jpg

23 January IA

large.jpg

June 11 Masaoka Azuki and September 13 Kobayashi Matcha

Azuki_Matcha_Release_Feature.jpgJust the face of each of the Girls

25 June Gumi

49bdfb64484c0d1808624af0b02cb2c6--gumi-v

Edited by Leon Castle

On 2-10-2017 at 2:12 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

@xZoneHunter I'd like to reserve an Ys PP ... unless someone can think of any other RPG games where exploration and map completion are central themes to add to these games:

• Ys Memories of Celceta
  • Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana
  • Ys Origin

@xZoneHunter Hello, anyone home? 

On 15-10-2017 at 5:02 PM, Leon Castle said:

I have a request. Can I get following images posted below in a square tile please?

I want to add some color and new Special Awards to my Vocaloid PP.

So 18 emblems?

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

These are going to be really tiny if you want both characters on 1 emblem, especially the first one. Are you ok with that?

I`am ok with Rin and Len one be really tiny, but for the other one can you use this instead of that?

Spoiler

gogo.png

Hm, I really like the ideas of Project Platinums although I don't have enough games to really join most of them. But since I'm hunting all Artifex Mundi games right now, i was wondering, if it would be possible to make an Artifex Mundi (or Hidden Object) PP? Unfortunately I don't have enough posts to take it up myself, but I would be happy, if someone would do such a PP if possible.
Though, three Artifex games are already used in the Point & Click PP (the games are Nightmares from the Deep, Clockwork Tales and Enigmatis) but since Artifex has quite a handful of games released with more coming regularly, I thought it would be a good idea.

4 hours ago, lagoonaris said:

Hm, I really like the ideas of Project Platinums although I don't have enough games to really join most of them. But since I'm hunting all Artifex Mundi games right now, i was wondering, if it would be possible to make an Artifex Mundi (or Hidden Object) PP? Unfortunately I don't have enough posts to take it up myself, but I would be happy, if someone would do such a PP if possible.
Though, three Artifex games are already used in the Point & Click PP (the games are Nightmares from the Deep, Clockwork Tales and Enigmatis) but since Artifex has quite a handful of games released with more coming regularly, I thought it would be a good idea.

Point & Click PP has been closed already. Those 3 games should be able to be used in an Atrifex Mundi PP.

On 19-10-2017 at 6:05 PM, Leon Castle said:

I`am ok with Rin and Len one be really tiny, but for the other one can you use this instead of that?

Reveal hidden contents

gogo.png

Here you go, be sure to save the images on your computer to have a backup in case something ever happens to imgur.

TEzzPKK.png kllX9fj.png jft9SUs.png DwssJ4Z.png

T9OQFT6.png oo1hiRB.png jrqcRYG.png

nxAbGYO.png amxjelz.png

a8Ff9lg.png suqdRfe.png 7w5JK07.png Fp4dw18.png v11wYK0.png vpg9Xg3.png aUzjspb.png FOzPPQ0.png z4kh9vq.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Here you go, be sure to save the images on your computer to have a backup in case something ever happens to imgur.

TEzzPKK.png kllX9fj.png jft9SUs.png DwssJ4Z.png

T9OQFT6.png oo1hiRB.png jrqcRYG.png

nxAbGYO.png amxjelz.png

a8Ff9lg.png suqdRfe.png 7w5JK07.png Fp4dw18.png v11wYK0.png vpg9Xg3.png aUzjspb.png FOzPPQ0.png z4kh9vq.png

They look beautiful. Thank You :)

Can I add Miracle Girls Festival to my Vocaloid PP? It have Masaoka Azuki and Kobayashi Matcha who are Vocaloids. i going to update Vocaloid PP and like what I did with RE/Bio PP I`am going to only remove the ones from the old version that did not post on the new one.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2017 at 1:15 AM, soultaker655 said:

Go for it. :dance:

What are the 4 games?

War in the North

Aragorns Quest

Shadow of Mordor

Shadow of War

On 10/11/2017 at 3:05 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Wait, what!? When did this became official?

Wait, didn't it? I thought that was one of the things changing.