Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

49 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

or have no need to hunt down the original games.

I don't think so,  if people want 9 Atelier platinum the best bet will be Arland and Dusk PS3 version and of course Mystery. Rorona, Meruru and Ayesha plus can be a challenge and couple of stuff can be a little bit hard. Of course if you have experience with other Atelier games you don't have to worry about it. 

Just now, AlchemistWer said:

I don't think so,  if people want 9 Atelier platinum the best bet will be Arland and Dusk PS3 version and of course Mystery. Rorona, Meruru and Ayesha plus can be a challenge and couple of stuff can be a little bit hard. Of course if you have experience with other Atelier games you don't have to worry about it. 

I was referring to that Arland PS3 version is hard to find and I have all the Plus versions of both Arland and Dusk.

16 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

@Leon Castle

@Dragon-Archon

Hi there ☺️

At the moment almost finish the main story, the game count with chapters like Shallie (Chapter 1, 2 etc.) Lydie and Suelle is a mix with some element you can find in Sophie (recipe idea) and Firis ( catch fish and bugs) I think the game just have 4 missable trophies (Endings) the normal ending is a default ending. The game is amazing, the alchemy system change a little bit with new sign, this sign can grow your property in function of elements or colours (red, blue, green, etc) also the battle system with the "alchemy battle" is a nice mechanic the dmg can improve a lot.

This time the map is small (How Rorona or Rorona plus approximately) also each zone has a mediun size. You don't need play two time the game how Escha and Logy or Shallie, you can play with both twin just switch in the desk (Suelle is better than Lydie in combat, but Lydie has more chance with alchemy)

Also you have quest to do, and of course the main quest in each chapter and a lot of recipe idea (like Sophie) also other thing but maybe it's a spoiler ?

Nice, thanks for sharing your thoughts. Is there a time limit in Lydie and Suelle or do players have unlimited days to complete stuff, like in Sophie?

7 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

You're welcome for the emblem.

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, thanks for sharing your thoughts. Is there a time limit in Lydie and Suelle or do players have unlimited days to complete stuff, like in Sophie?

No time limit you can enjoy the game without preocupation of time. Also I think just the endings trophies are missable.

9 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Well, now Alchemy Master look pretty easy with nine games a lot of people can go for it without touch the harder plus games. 

I actually thought the Plus games were easier because of the better NG+ carryovers. The new dungeons/bosses were all pretty easy apart from Meruru. And the fact that you don't have to pay much attention to your save states/replay everything because you get to pick your endings rather than rely on the game's algorithm to choose in case you fulfilled multiple requirements makes the + versions way less tedious.

12 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

I actually thought the Plus games were easier because of the better NG+ carryovers. The new dungeons/bosses were all pretty easy apart from Meruru. And the fact that you don't have to pay much attention to your save states/replay everything because you get to pick your endings rather than rely on the game's algorithm to choose in case you fulfilled multiple requirements makes the + versions way less tedious.

Rorona, Meruru and Ayesha plus are different than vanila version. Of course in the case of Rorona plus for example you can pick all endings or the friends point this time is less than vanila. But Ayesha dont count with super trait like Rorona or Meruru and couple of bosses can be a challenge, Meruru need more point in kindong rank and the bosses are also a point of keep in mind (Gio is the key!) I consider if people want play Atelier and want try Arland, play on PS3 also Dusk (although Escha and Shallie are the same in PS3 and Vita) But you know it's just my opinion ? 

5 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

@Dragon-Archon oh sry about that. Thank you for the emblem lol :D

Should I keep the unlocking conditions for the bonus emblems as is, or try to change them again?

Last time I checked the bonus emblems had the same conditions as the bronze, silver, gold, and plat ranks. Why not give them for completing a trilogy. For example: completing Mysterious series rewards Plachta or Lydie & Suelle. 

8 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Ok then I will probably change it to that then. I know that Ayesha, Escha & Logy, and Shallie are the dusk trilogy; Totori, Meruru, and Rorona are the Arland trilogy, but where do the rest fall under?

The Rest is Mysterious trilogy: Sophie, Firis and Lydie & Suelle.

So then do you want people to complete all of the dusk games to get one emblem (this includes the plus versions of the game), or have it so that they only complete 3 games in the trilogy (for examply: Meruru, Rorona, and Totori [or any combination of the 2, and a plus version])?

9 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

So then do you want people to complete all of the dusk games to get one emblem (this includes the plus versions of the game), or have it so that they only complete 3 games in the trilogy (for examply: Meruru, Rorona, and Totori [or any combination of the 2, and a plus version])?

On 31/03/2018 at 9:36 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

I believe they are run by the same person :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

I think this is a pretty bad idea what you just did.

Now literally everyone has emblems and it pretty much invalidates their point.

Imo, you should simply do...

Hom = any combination of Rorona, Totori, Meruru 

Wilbell = any combination of Ayesha, E&L, Shallie

L&S = any combinartion of Sophie, Firis, L&S

And special emblem for doing all Plus versions. 

I just found this thread TODAY and the first think that came outta my mind: they must do a 2D Side-Scrolling Beat'em Up list.

Nope, I'm not talking about any Hack 'n' Slash like God of War, Diablo or DMC. I'm talking about games like Final Fight, Streets of Rage and Castle Crashers - “Retrogamer” style ;) 

Interesting that recently I though what has happened to this genre and, suddenly, I found a lot of them coming out to PS4 this year.

OK, now, the most important. What games?

Most recent are:

Super Daryl Deluxe

99Vidas (free on PS Plus - PLAY IT NOW)

Streets of Red

Other Exemples with Platinum:

Dungeon Punks

Mother Russia Bleeds

Double Dragon 4

Bloody Zombies

Super Comboman

Wulverblade

Edited by TurtlePM

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That one is a gacha game, yes, it's digital only. It's not that popular like Kancolle or Chain Chronicle to get a physical version.

Borderless Mission is the only you are probably looking for if you are looking for WT physical game.

Thank you for the info :)