Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Just saw this under ideas reserved for the future 'Dynasty Warriors by Xionx'

That so totally has to happen! A PP that I'd actually do well in! :)

i have not decided the full list (if i include Dynasty warriors Gundam or not) , but i will set the list up soon so i can get into the waiting list .... its pretty long so it takes a while until new things going up.

Edited by Xionx

So down the road is there going to be a way to show off everything you do within the community?

These Project Platinum threads seems to be growing much faster than the "we play" but will there be a better way of showing off what you do within the community?

For example: if someone participates in the Ratchet & Clank PP and the Neptunia PP and gets the Platinum status for both maybe there can be a way to put the specially created icons somewhere on the user page? Like under the users picture right under where it shows how many posts a user has made and location?

If there was also a way to provide a link to the thread once clicked on, it could help bring more people from the forum to participate in community events. For instance, another user that had no idea what Project Platinum is sees a user with a picture of Neptunia underneath their name when they make posts. Becoming curious, the user clicks on the icon and is then directed to the thread and learns about PP.

Maybe I am just rambling but it made sense in my head but here is a poorly done picture if I didn't articulate myself clearly enough.

xqn6ss9.jpg

And then the pictures would provide a link to the PP thread.

• Like 1

So down the road is there going to be a way to show off everything you do within the community?

These Project Platinum threads seems to be growing much faster than the "we play" but will there be a better way of showing off what you do within the community?

For example: if someone participates in the Ratchet & Clank PP and the Neptunia PP and gets the Platinum status for both maybe there can be a way to put the specially created icons somewhere on the user page? Like under the users picture right under where it shows how many posts a user has made and location?

If there was also a way to provide a link to the thread once clicked on, it could help bring more people from the forum to participate in community events. For instance, another user that had no idea what Project Platinum is sees a user with a picture of Neptunia underneath their name when they make posts. Becoming curious, the user clicks on the icon and is then directed to the thread and learns about PP.

Maybe I am just rambling but it made sense in my head but here is a poorly done picture if I didn't articulate myself clearly enough.

xqn6ss9.jpg

That would be too much unnecessary work on Sly's part to integrate that. I believe the emblems are intended so that users can show them off in their signatures ^_^

*snip*

Pretty neat idea. But i doubt it'll get implemented. 

That would be too much unnecessary work on Sly's part to integrate that. I believe the emblems are intended so that users can show them off in their signatures ^_^

Weeeeeeeeell.... If you make it to the top 10 top 5 you can see all your emblems there too :P

xqn6ss9.jpg

You thief, those are mine! :awesome:

But as others said, that would be too much work for Sly, especially because as you said, the PP threads are appearing very quickly, hence many new emblems each week =D

If you ignore mine since I have the least amount, others have 3 or 4, with the next week update it could go to 5 or 6 and not only it would be annoying to update it wouldn't fit the profile =D

I was thinking it through last night, and I realized you can add The Guided Fate Paradox and The Awakened Fate Ultimatum under the Love Live idea because of the album shown here: http://love-live.wikia.com/wiki/Kakumei_desu_ne%3F_Kamisama!

Oh well, don't feel like contesting them from the Dengeki Bunko PP, but since it came to mind, bringing it up.

Ok here is my full Dynasty warriors list :

Dynasty Warriors 7

Dynasty Warriors 8

Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires

Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires

Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtrem Legends

Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtrem Legends

Dynasty Warriors Next

Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3

Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn

Warriors Orochi 3

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate

Samurai Warriors chronicles 3

Samurai Warriors 4

Samurai Warriors 4-2

no stackable necessary.   So put me on list =)

Edit : so now it is correct

Edited by Xionx
  • Like 1

Hm, we have a Disgaea PP in the eventual plans, but what about other NISAverse games? 

It feels weird seeing this universe, even loosely connected one, be apart. 

Even despite the fact that the big chunk of it lies in the past generations.

Edited by NetEntity

I was thinking it through last night, and I realized you can add The Guided Fate Paradox and The Awakened Fate Ultimatum under the Love Live idea because of the album shown here: http://love-live.wikia.com/wiki/Kakumei_desu_ne%3F_Kamisama!

Oh well, don't feel like contesting them from the Dengeki Bunko PP, but since it came to mind, bringing it up.

I don't think there was any RabuRaibu idea, though =D

You took long eno-

My man, was that, Roleplay?!

Yes it was.

Dynasty Warriors 7

Dynasty Warriors 8

Dynasty Warriors Next

Warriors Orochi 3

Samurai Warriors 4

Samurai Warriors 4-2

Looks like Dragon Quest didn't make the cut.

Dynasty Warriors 7

Dynasty Warriors 8

Dynasty Warriors Next

Warriors Orochi 3

Samurai Warriors 4

Samurai Warriors 4-2

No Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes game? Or is that not part of the series?

You thief, those are mine! :awesome:

But as others said, that would be too much work for Sly, especially because as you said, the PP threads are appearing very quickly, hence many new emblems each week =D

If you ignore mine since I have the least amount, others have 3 or 4, with the next week update it could go to 5 or 6 and not only it would be annoying to update it wouldn't fit the profile =D

Maybe someone with a lot of free time and creativity will make custom signatures for PP.

Yes it was.

Looks like Dragon Quest didn't make the cut.

I wanted , but i some ppl said it is more fitting into the shonen jump , so i agreed on that.

No Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes game? Or is that not part of the series?

^

That is Capcom not Koei and is a different series altogether just with similar gameplay.

i was thinking about sengoku basara too , but maybe i should atleast stay with koei games .

Would a Roguelike/lite thread work? It's a genre but it's a very small one compared to ones like FPS, Racing etc. 

It depends on how big the list is. It might be good to compile one first. Also bear in mind that some games might already been reserved for other threads, like Binding of Isaac.

Edited by Zone Hunter

Dynasty Warriors Next

To my knowledge the "Equipment Collector" trophy is impossible with 1 player and this game only has local multiplayer. Basically unless 1 player can do the work of 3-4 players this trophy is impossible. 

To my knowledge the "Equipment Collector" trophy is impossible with 1 player and this game only has local multiplayer. Basically unless 1 player can do the work of 3-4 players this trophy is impossible. 

it is a multiplayer trophy , and it is doable with Ad-hoc second player .  I know i will never get this trophy but it is not impossible so i add the game to the list sorry.