Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Well to be fair it wouldn't be much different from the stain that is in the Lego PP, having Lego Rock Band required.

Agreed :P That one would be better off in a Rock Band PP (as would Dimensions in the Toy PP that's been reserved), it was even separated from the Lego Maximum Clubs on playstationtrophies.org since it required Rock Band equipment and thus fit in better with the other Rock Band games.

L7edd14.png

is this The Lord of Ring game?

This reminds me, there'd be enough platinums for so-called "crappy" (or stronger words...) unpolished RPG games (Venetica, Arcania, Risen 2, Risen 3, Two Worlds II) though that would be an opinionated PP (one that I don't personally agree with even since I liked all of them) :P

• Like 1

My turn to speak. Time to ruin your mental balances, beliefs and egos. Hehe, just kidding.

1. I read sth about "Episodes PP". I think that Zone shouldn't allow it. What I mean: In a episodes PP "Tales from borderlands" will have to be included. What if Borderlands 3 comes out some day? We won't have the righ to create a borderlands PP?

2. Series with 4 games should not be allowed to "loan" their games to other PPs. Yknow, the borlderlands staff i said above. You want another example? PP for aliens. What if dead space 4 comes out?

3. R* PP sounds a bad idea since midnight club will be excluded and there are multiple glitched trophies that will make things tough.

4. I see japan everywhere! Is it only me? Well, I'm not judging. Just grumbling.. :P

PS: I don't have anything to add but i love writing PSs :D

Somebody could run a "Shameless" PP.

Hannah Montana

Terminator Salvation

Magus

Megamind

Etc.

@Zado: the Sherlock games should both go to your crime solving PP instead of the point and click one. That's literally the only thing you do in those, and they aren't really point and click anyway.

Did Rach really get banned? She was almost done with the banner for my thread. :/

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 2

1. I read sth about "Episodes PP". I think that Zone shouldn't allow it. What I mean: In a episodes PP "Tales from borderlands" will have to be included. What if Borderlands 3 comes out some day? We won't have the righ to create a borderlands PP?

I really disagree with this. In cases of conflict like this, the creators of the respective PPs should just contact one another and agree to move the conflicting game to the most sensible PP (in this case, Tales from the Borderlands would be moved to the Borderlands PP).

In general, I think it's better to just deal with problems as they arise, rather than trying to implement tons of rules and restrictions since problems *could* arise in the future.

I really disagree with this. In cases of conflict like this, the creators of the respective PPs should just contact one another and agree to move the conflicting game to the most sensible PP (in this case, Tales from the Borderlands would be moved to the Borderlands PP).

In general, I think it's better to just deal with problems as they arise, rather than trying to implement tons of rules and restrictions since problems *could* arise in the future.

I agree with your thoughts and i totally understand what you re trying to say, but isn't it a bit bad to have PPs with incomplete lists? Like i said, it would be awful to have a "space" or "aliens" PP without dead space (I'm not a fanatic, it's the first thought that comes in mind). But spin-offs would be acceptable to share or move between PPs. Just like LEGO PP. Lego batman is not exactly a batman game. It's more lego, less batman. Do you get me?

PS: Awesome forum profile pic.

Somebody could run a "Shameless" PP.

Hannah Montana

Terminator Salvation

Magus

Megamind

Etc.

@Zado: the Sherlock games should both go to your crime solving PP instead of the point and click one. That's literally the only thing you do in those, and they aren't really point and click anyway.

Did Rach really get banned? She was almost done with the banner for my thread. :/

Wow, I would be very highly ranked in that PP based off the games you just listed -_-

And yeah shes gone. 

• Like 2

3. R* PP sounds a bad idea since midnight club will be excluded and there are multiple glitched trophies that will make things tough.

Well, there is going to be a Battlefield PP and those games themselves are glitchy, so if you believe a PP shouldn't go ahead because of glitches, then you'd have to mention every other PP with glitchy games/trophies and say they're bad ideas as well. All 4 current games are ultra-rare plats anyway, people should expect a tough road to finishing the games :P

Regarding Midnight Club, if the PP does go ahead when a new game is announced, I was planning on having Midnight Club as a bonus emblem (having nothing to do with the trophy-ranking emblems) for those that want credit for it, but it wouldn't be a required plat to reach the top tier

Wasn't there a trophy that glitched if you had over 50 friends or something like that and you had to delete a bunch?

Edited by Gibbo_0113

Wasn't there a trophy that glitched if you had over 50 friends or something like that and you had to delete a bunch?

EDIT: looks like the Farcry PP is up for grabs if anyone's interested

Not really a glitch but there is a trophy for playing with 5 friends. Problem is that in game it will only show your first 40 friends. I'm guessing this was when PSN had a friend limit of 50. So when it got increased to 100 a lot of people ran it to this problem, therefore deleting people just to get the trophy.

Wasn't that in Sonic Generations? o.o

I'm guessing Sonic has the same problem as Midnight Club did not being able to see all friends. Must be worse now since people can have 2,000 friends, Yet the PS3 will only show 100 of them

• Like 2

Not really a glitch but there is a trophy for playing with 5 friends. Problem is that in game it will only show your first 40 friends. I'm guessing this was when PSN had a friend limit of 50. So when it got increased to 100 a lot of people ran it to this problem, therefore deleting people just to get the trophy.

I'm guessing Sonic has the same problem as Midnight Club did not being able to see all friends. Must be worse now since people can have 2,000 friends, Yet the PS3 will only show 100 of them

I think there's something in sonic to do with posting to online rankings not working if you have more than 50 friends. Could be wrong though

I kind of agree, yes :P Testament is still pretty close to a point-and-click game, but Crimes and Punishments is much farther away (it wasn't even originally part of the PP). I'll have to think about it once I've checked how many people who signed up to my PP would be affected.

P.S. If at all possible, shorten my username to "Zador", "Zad", or "Z" instead of "Zado". It's the name of a roleplaying character of mine so I'd prefer it not be missing one letter.

I suppose a last 1 for me since Gundam is pretty pointless without having some English titles so I thought about a gag PP of sorts:

BAKA HENTAI!

• To Love-ru Darkness: Battle Ecstacy
  • To Love-ru Darkness: True Princess
  • Moe Chronicle
  • Monster Monpiece
  • Genkai Tokki: Moero Crystal
  • Senran Kagura SHINOVI VERSUS
  • Senran Kagura ESTIVAL VERSUS
  • Senran Kagura Bon Appetit
  • Mugen Souls
  • Mugen Souls Z
  • Criminal Girls Invite Only
  • Criminal Girls 2
  • Onechanbara Z with NoNoNo!
  • Onechanbara Z II Chaos
  • AKIBA'S TRIP Undead & Undressed

Only adding Senran and Moe series since unsure on if/when they'll get 5 games both currently have 3 each 4 for Senran if you wish to count A and B for the rhythm game. I was also tempted to add DOA but... DOA5, DOA5+, DOA5U, DOA5LR and DOAX3(FEB 2016) so that series is out. I also tried keeping the list VN free striving for gameplay but the new To love-ru game got added due to well the 1st title.

• AKIBA'S TRIP: Undead & Undressed - Unsure might add this to Dengeki instead due to a single mission I remember and certain items, I'll think about this.

This would be perfect for me lol :D minus the DOA games because **** fighting games!

Edited by GarciaFever