Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

I dont have the required amount of posts to hold my own PP... so instead, heres my suggestion... WWE!

• WWE Legends of WrestleMania
  • WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010
  • WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011
  • WWE All Stars
  • WWE '12
  • WWE '13
  • WWE 2K14
  • WWE 2K15
  • WWE 2K16

That's 9 platinum in this series!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the servers are closed for WWE '12, '13, WWE 2K14, All Stars, and Smackdown vs. Raw 2011. The platinums are unobtainable now so they wouldn't qualify. Not sure about the rest but at best that leaves 4 games that might qualify and the servers for those will be closed every year when the new game comes out.

Edit: I see that I was ninja'd by zadorvp while I was looking up the server status on one of those games.  :ninja:  Sorry about the double post. 

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1

So, could I reserve a "Choice & Consequence" (I'll try to see if I can work that "episodic" part into the title still, but call it this for now?) PP for episodic choice-based games :D? I'd like to do that one next since I'd like to go with the "quotes as hall of fame categories" thing again next instead of actually having to be a bit more imaginative for the first person puzzle games & crime-solving ones :P

Platinums:

Game of Thrones (PS3, PS4)

Life is Strange (PS3, PS4)

Minecraft: Story Mode (PS3, PS4 - once it is completed)

Tales from the Borderlands (PS3, PS4)

The Walking Dead (Standard PS3, JPN PS3, PS4, Vita)

The Wolf Among Us (PS3, PS4, Vita)

100%:

Jurassic Park: The Intruder

Jurassic Park: The Cavalry

Jurassic Park: The Depths

Jurassic Park: The Survivors

The Walking Dead: Season 2 (PS3, PS4, Vita)

Aaaah, what!? How did I miss this announcement D: ? I liked Of Orcs and Men and the PS4 Styx game so I'm excited for this now *_*

What about Heavy Rain and Beyond? These could also fall in this category. (Sorry if these were already mentioned)

Edit: I saw that you only chose episodic choice-based games. So forget that^^'

Edited by Kurorac

Has it been stated what would happen in the event that a server did go down. For example Assassins Creed Brotherhood.

I don't believe it has been specifically stated.  However, I believe the game would need to be removed from the actual PP requirements. It could then be given a special badge or something, so that people who already earned it would be recognized.  If this happens to a game in my thread, I'm going to do my darndest to find a trophy image of a trash can to use for the badge.  :D

• Like 1

What about Heavy Rain and Beyond? These could also fall in this category. (Sorry if these were already mentioned)

Edit: I saw that you only chose episodic choice-based games. So forget that^^'

Yeah, episodic only for that PP. I do have a possible crime-solving PP in the plans though, so that would maybe at least include Heavy Rain (unless someone wants to do an interactive drama/something PP for games like them).

I'd like to make a suggestion:

qBOKbCb.jpg

Stealth games:

• where you fail (or are bound to fail) if you don't play stealthily or that have at least 1 of the following trophies:

•     Finish the game without alerts / getting spotted
    •     Finish the game without kills (using stealth)
  • that aren't in a series that has more than 3 parts (potential for another PP)

Games:

Bonus games (non plat / 100%):

Coming releases that may be eligible:

• Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
  • Dishonored 2
  • Styx: Shards of Darkness
  • République

What about the complete every chapter without being seen trophy in Prison Break?

What about the complete every chapter without being seen trophy in Prison Break?

I was thinking about that one too. I wasn't sure about it, but tbh I don't see a reason why it wouldn't be added as it meets the requirements, so it's up there.

Thanks!

Edited by Ric
  • Like 1

It only has one season compared to SAO, so I would say it is not nearly that popular. 

Also, from what I've seen, Accel World games are fighters so there may not be that big requirement to know JP.

A second season has been announced, though it seems it's all filler stuff  <_< . But that might lead to Accel World becoming more popular overseas.

I have an idea for a hardcore, long-term pp project called: Playstation Trinity. The name is based on the awesome gaming trinity that is the ps3, ps4 and vita, and the goal would be to get 100 VITA plats for a bronze award,  200 ps3 plats for a silver award and 200 ps4 plats for a gold award. You get a platinum award if you get the full 500 plats and a bonus award if you complete another 250 games (both 100% and plats allowed for this portion of the challenge).  You would need a minimum of 75 plats just to join.

Wonder how many people would make it hehe.

I have an idea for a hardcore, long-term pp project called: Playstation Trinity. The name is based on the awesome gaming trinity that is the ps3, ps4 and vita, and the goal would be to get 100 VITA plats for a bronze award,  200 ps3 plats for a silver award and 200 ps4 plats for a gold award. You get a platinum award if you get the full 500 plats and a bonus award if you complete another 250 games (both 100% and plats allowed for this portion of the challenge).  You would need a minimum of 75 plats just to join.

Wonder how many people would make it hehe.

None, there's only 24 people on the clean leaderboard that have over 500 platinums. I doubt any of them make the requirements.

None, there's only 24 people on the clean leaderboard that have over 500 platinums. I doubt any of them make the requirements.

Yup, the amount of people achieving this would be very slim but that's the point of a hardcore challenge. This is actually a personal challenge I conceived for myself a while back. I don't doubt it will take me a long ass time to get it but so far it's been fun.

Edited by Hayades

Yup, the amount of people achieving this would be very slim but that's the point of a hardcore challenge. This is actually a personal challenge I conceived for myself a while back. I don't doubt it will take me a long ass time to get it but so far it's been fun.

To get that number of plats your gonna have to play a lot of shitty games. Just sayin  :P

• Like 1

Check out the Splinter Cell games. I'm almost positive they have "beat the game with no alerts/being spotted" trophies.

I think he said he didnt want to add splintercell because it has 4 titles so it could get a 5th. but i have heard nothng about a 5th game so it will atleast take like 1 or 2 years so he can just add it.

• Like 1