Looking For Vita Friends

fresquinho

• 2 weeks later...

If people still use vitas....

i reventy picked one one up to play through the ratchet and clank games however I plan on getting killzone and a few multiplayer games shortly and don't actually have any vita friends on my friends list. Hit me up if anyone wants a new friend ?

PSN: Penguin_Alex

(can't wait for the day we can change our psn names)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm not exclusively a Vita player, but it's what I play most these days especially on weekdays because it's easy to play on the go!

I don't really have multiplayer games and stuff, but I enjoy making new friends, so if you're looking for someone to talk to occasionally and not just a number to bump up your friend count feel free to add me!

PSN ID: KittiBear

Just be sure to let me know you found my name here so I know where you got my name from xD

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I finally decided to pick a Vita for summer vacations as well as for P4G and P4DAN.

Persona 5 rekindled my love for the series.

I also have a PS4 and PS3. So if you wanna boost some games we have in common feel free to ask.

I have Overwatch plus a bunch of fighting games like SFV, Tekken 7 and both Injustice games.

Just don't forget to mention that you're from PSN Profiles!

See you soon ;-) 

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone! Another Vita enthusiast here. I now have a lot more time to dig into that backlog of games that I haven't gotten to in the past couple of years, so I thought I'd add a few friends and get a little bit more serious in trophy hunting. I mostly play single player games on the Vita, PS3, and PS4, but I'm happy to add anyone who sends a request my way if you want to compare trophy lists, chat about games, or maybe play a couple multiplayer sessions. Just let me know that you're from here.

PSN ID: R-eNN-

• Like 1

I'm a lifelong Vita player as well! PSNID is Roscoe369. Also check out thevitalounge.net 

On 10/10/2017 at 3:25 AM, Aleos3091 said:

Also a vita lover here. I have a PS3, PS4 and the vita of course. If you want to game, add me and let me know. Aleos3091.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll send you a psn friend request! Im an avid vita player here!

I'm a lifelong Vita player as well! PSNID is Roscoe369. Also check out thevitalounge.net 

On 10/10/2017 at 3:25 AM, Aleos3091 said:

Also a vita lover here. I have a PS3, PS4 and the vita of course. If you want to game, add me and let me know. Aleos3091.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...