Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

Lol, ok enjoy. Though that game is a bit different than your average R&C game.

Yeah, probably not to my liking too... :\ I mean, I didn't like the changes they did with R&C3, and I guess this is that taken even further.

Yeah, probably not to my liking too... :\ I mean, I didn't like the changes they did with R&C3, and I guess this is that taken even further.

I really like the changes in R&C3, but Insomniac tried something different with Deadlocked and it didn't work out. Clank isn't even playable :(

Add me as a Zoni Caretaker. I only have the All 4 One plat but it's a start right?  :D

Awesome, here's your time-manipulating equipment and you can go to the assembly room (down the hall, to your right) for Sigrun's speech. :awesome:

Sure did! I have the collection, just have yet to bother with the plats. :P

Lol, ok.

• Like 2

Can you point me in the direction of the zoni caretaker room?

I currently have R&C 1 ps3 and A crack in time.

I'm working on all 4 one and R&C 2/3 also

shakie19.png

Sure thing, first step into this teleporter. It will transport you to the Great Clock. Once you arrive there, tell them I send you there and the Zoni should give you your equipment.

If anyone could help me with All 4 One (since coop and friends are required for platinum) that'd be fantastic, and good motivation for me to actually play the rest of the series.

If you have a second controller, you can get the co-op trophies yourself. That's how I did it.

Well I'll throw my hat in, since I have all 8 PS3 R&C games. Don't plan on doing them again on Vita since I don't stack platinums. Its really cool that you don't require doubles to be the highest rank here.

Awesome, welcome fellow Praetorian :highfive:.

Thnx :D, I don't like platting multiple versions of the same game either, unless I really like the game. That's why 1 of each game is more than enough for this Project Platinum. Plus the Vita controls are terrible and getting that ugly plat 3 more times is a torture method I use for my worst enemies only :P.

Awesome, welcome fellow Praetorian :highfive:.

Thnx :D, I don't like platting multiple versions of the same game either, unless I really like the game. That's why 1 of each game is more than enough for this Project Platinum. Plus the Vita controls are terrible and getting that ugly plat 3 more times is a torture method I use for my worst enemies only :P.

That's why it seems I'll have to forget about ever getting platinum in Atelier PP. The originals and Plus extended versions are counted as separate games and both mandatory...

Anyway, about MP RnC trophies: are there trophies for which playing with people is the only way to get the trophy, and using second controller won't help? 

Sign me up for Q-Force Cadet! I've got 3 - Up Your Arsenal, Into the Nexus and Deadlocked.

And a little later, I'll have that bumped to 4 (I'm not sure whether to participate in Plat Rain Day quite yet, which will change my Crack in Time status)

That's why it seems I'll have to forget about ever getting platinum in Atelier PP. The originals and Plus extended versions are counted as separate games and both mandatory...

Anyway, about MP RnC trophies: are there trophies for which playing with people is the only way to get the trophy, and using second controller won't help? 

Yeah some Project Platinums have harsh requirements.

As far as I know the co-op trophies in R&C All 4 One and the competitive trophies in Full Frontal Assualt can be done with 2 controllers. Though the Over the Top in FFA might require some trial and error to do it solo. I did it solo on the first 3 levels.

Sign me up for Q-Force Cadet! I've got 3 - Up Your Arsenal, Into the Nexus and Deadlocked.

And a little later, I'll have that bumped to 4 (I'm not sure whether to participate in Plat Rain Day quite yet, which will change my Crack in Time status)

Awesome, welcome to the academy Cadet :D. Let me know if you decide to participate in the Plat Rain Day.