Game Flagged?

Go to solution Solved by Sly Ripper,

I am just guessing but it may be this. Now if I am reading this right (and I like to think that I am) you got the Hard, Survivor and Hard without using a Vita chamber at the same time (that is alright) but then you got the Survivor without using Vita Chambers a month later. Shouldn't that have unlocked at the same time as the other 3?

24ecqy9.jpg

• Like 4

I am just guessing but it may be this. Now if I am reading this right (and I like to think that I am) you got the Hard, Survivor and Hard without using a Vita chamber at the same time (that is alright) but then you got the Survivor without using Vita Chambers a month later. Shouldn't that have unlocked at the same time as the other 3?

Maybe it glitched and he had to play through it again?  That does seem odd though.

I think you are right on that one. Just need to see if the OP has a valid explanation.  

EDIT: For the people in charge of flagging i think it would make sense to write a quick sentence as to why they were flagged. This gives the user insight on the situation and a chance to explain. (if this is already the way it works then ignore me) 

Edited by Gibbo_0113
  • Like 1

EDIT: For the people in charge of flagging i think it would make sense to write a quick sentence as to why they were flagged. This gives the user insight on the situation and a chance to explain. (if this is already the way it works then ignore me) 

This is what it looks like.

22349728125_ffa684ebfa_o_d.png

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

be that as it may, technically this is just ONE odd trophy and i thought you are supposed to flag at least 5 suspicious trophies to submit a cheat report? so why did this even get flagged? 

could be just a glitch for all we (and the mods) know, so if the mods are playing by the (psnp) rules, they shouldn't have flagged it at all!

if this was a ps4 game, no one would even care... we just had this discussion in another, locked thread here.

oh and just to be clear, i don't really care about it and i hope this doesn't come over as angry or "salty" (the internet does that sometimes). it's just my honest, objective opinion on this matter! :)

Edited by dernop
  • Like 2

Out of curiosity, how may people share you PSN account? Going by your trophy log, there certainly are a lot of days where you are earning trophies across a number of different games within a very short period of time.

If not hacked saves, then definitely a shared account, which I think will also get you flagged on the boards.

objective opinion ! :)

Can an opinion be objective?

If not hacked saves, then definitely a shared account, which I think will also get you flagged on the boards.

I don't think account sharing is something that can get you taken off. I asked in the chat once before flagging someone, and the admins there at the time told me so. 

Ahh ok. but do you know if the people that are flagged get to see this or notified why.

Not everyone who gets flagged will have an account, e.g. if another user has looked them up here. If they have no account here, then I don't think the mods would have a way of contacting them. (PSN message I guess, but that wouldn't go down well!)

• Like 1

There are so many obviously hackers/cheaters/modders on psnprofiles (e.g this 'Advancely' guy hanging around the top 5 leaderboard for nearly a week now), why especially rather inconspicuous & lil' trophy hunters like this guy gets flagged for almost an invisible mistake in his trophy order ... this is really questionable, some ppl just got too much time in their life or what is the reason? 

Edited by KiLLER--HZ--7

People who gets flagged have no explanation on the reason, all that shows up is

It's confusing to set a thread (or PM a mod) and explain yourself when you have no idea why you have been acused of.

It wouldn't take much for there to be an explanation of some kind. 

Something like: 

You have been flagged in these [NUMBER] games. [ETC - AS PER CURRENT NOTICE.]

The following comments were made by the user(s) who flagged you:

Bioshock - [iNSERT COMMENTS MADE WHEN GAME WAS FLAGGED] 

Obviously do not include details of who the flagger was, otherwise there could be follow-up griefing. But this would allow the flagged user to at least understand why, and wouldn't require any extra effort from the admin who reviewed the flag (except maybe removing swear words or insults, I don't know what other people put in their flag comments).

• Like 3

It wouldn't take much for there to be an explanation of some kind. 

Something like: 

The following comments were made by the user(s) who flagged you:

Bioshock - [iNSERT COMMENTS MADE WHEN GAME WAS FLAGGED]

I remember suggesting the same when I had my false flag, can't find where it was and no idea if that was implemented, since I was never flagged again.

If the comments of the person are enough to prove a flag, I believe they should be shown to the flagged user as well, so they can know what happen for the flag be given.

• Like 1