Suggest a game the person above you might like based on his/her trophy list

itzzh3lixx

I strongly recommend Killzone: Mercenary to you, seeing as how you have a Vita, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, and Killzone: Shadow Fall along with all the installments before it, besides the first (crappy) game.

EDIT: Oh boy, hold up.. you don't have Gravity Rush?! Get that first THEN definitely get Killzone Mer.

• Like 1

Shadows of Mordor.

I'm playing it right now and it's really fun.  Saw that you've played AC, GOW and Red Dead.  Has elements of all those games along with the Arkham fighting system.  Has stealth, gore and open world.

This have to have been for the other guy, since I don't own any GOW games. With that said, I've barely played Read Dead (my trophies will prove that), and I've only touched, played, and beaten ONE AC game - this also applies to the PS3 Batman series. 

Edited by BlueDiamond93

If you like the GTA games you should check out Saints Row 2 its very GTA like but still keeps its own image with interesting characters & activitys then if you like that maybe check out SR: the third & SRIV

You seem to like shooters, so check out The Darkness II. It's an underrated gem. 

Metal of Honor Frontline, I love this game :D

i already have medal of honor frontline, did you men to post in the advise the next plat thread or did you just miss it? :D

Milanbarca, why the hell do you have the new AC games but not AC2! Shame on you, that one is the best in the series!

i already have medal of honor frontline, did you men to post in the advise the next plat thread or did you just miss it? :D

Milanbarca, why the hell do you have the new AC games but not AC2! Shame on you, that one is the best in the series!

Oops how the hell did I get messed up on threads =D Well lets see then. You should get Deus Ex: Human Revolution. One of the best games of it's generation.