Suggest a game the person above you might like based on his/her trophy list

itzzh3lixx

thisJUSTin-

I'd say Borderlands 2 or inFAMOUS Second Son - both good games in series you've already played... Borderlands 2 would certainly keep you busy longer, and the dialogue in that game is hilarious, especially in the Torgue and Tina DLC's.

As I can see, you like Japanese games and fightings. So, Guilty Gears Xrd -SIGN- is "must have" to you.

Wrote it to another guy =)

For you I'm going to suggest... Donno really, maybe Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare? You have some FPS, maybe you will like it.

Edited by mokrinsky

The Last Of Us, amazing game, and you seem to have a few other Naughty Dog games

I'd suggest Far Cry 4. Im only a few hours into it at the moment but from what I've played it's Far Cry 3 2.0. Which is great if you loved Far Cry 3, I know I did. Also you have the platinum for Far Cry 3 which is very easy to obtain and FC4 appears to have an even easier trophy list. So clearly it's a very obtainable plat.

Edited by greeves96

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

How about the PS4 version of Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag since you have Unity :)?

Thanks for the hint will look if i can get a cheap copy somewhere.

@zadorvp

It seems that you haven't touched the Assassin's creed freedom cry standalone edition, maybe you wanna give it a go?

EDIT; Dammit i suck just noticed you had the dlc done, how about Resogun?

Edited by MrNightmareCat
  • Like 1

How about the first Star Wars: The Force Unleashed? The sequel is one of the games you've finished *and* gotten platinum in :)

Thanks for the hint will look if i can get a cheap copy somewhere.

@zadorvp

It seems that you haven't touched the Assassin's creed freedom cry standalone edition, maybe you wanna give it a go?

EDIT; Dammit i suck just noticed you had the dlc done, how about Resogun?

That's fine, I have the standalone version too from a sale forever ago :P And I already have Resogun from PS Plus as well ^^

How about the first Star Wars: The Force Unleashed? The sequel is one of the games you've finished *and* gotten platinum in :)

That's fine, I have the standalone version too from a sale forever ago :P And I already have Resogun from PS Plus as well ^^

You sure have played a lot of games, it's dificult to find one you didn't.

I think you haven't played The Evil Within, it looks like a good game(i've checked out a friend playing), and it's very hard to platinum, I think it will be a good chalenge for you, that sure is an excellent player.