Your Next Game - The Lottery 3 (event closed)

Mhm, wolfenstein, I'm not really good with shooters, but atleast it shouldn't be to difficult to track down for a cheap price. Maybe I will even like it. I hope Melanogaster1987 will like his/her game :D Catherine is strange, but awesome. 

I thought about choosing Rocksmith. You know, learning real guitar in a game :D But yeah, it would be quite expensive, since you need the game with the special cable AND a REAl Instrument (Bass or Guitar)

Hope everybody will have fun with their games. Let the gaming begin :D

I'm not one of the biggest fans of shooters, but I really disliked Old Blood compared to New Order. But its an easy, quick game. Good luck :)

The person you were paired with was responsible for your suggestions.

Really? I think I know who it was then as you don't want to spoil who suggested or didn't suggest which games. If I order now the game won't come until December 1st, so it's going to take a long time for me to be able to play my game.

I always thought Wolfenstein: The Old Blood is counted as DLC :o Does this even work for this event? xD 

Shouldn't I better play the real wolfenstein game? :D 

Well, no matter what, now I also have to play New order. CanÄt start the DLC before the original game :X Or how does this work with this game? I have no idea actually

Really? I think I know who it was then as you don't want to spoil who suggested or didn't suggest which games. If I order now the game won't come until December 1st, so it's going to take a long time for me to be able to play my game.

1. The person you were paired with is always visible in the announcement post. There is no spoiler to be had. :P

2. Most people won't have their game until Dec 1st. The event is purposely scheduled to begin on the 15th specifically for that very reason; to give everyone enough time to signup, give them time to hunt the game down, have it coincide with their final pay of the month, allow 5-7 business days for the potential need for shipping and have us all begin playing relatively close to one another.

Don't you worry about a thing; ol' effy's a smart boy. ;)

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 1

1. The person you were paired with is always visible in the announcement post. There is no spoiler to be had. :P

2. Most people won't have their game until Dec 1st. The event is purposely scheduled to begin on the 15th specifically for that very reason; to give everyone enough time to signup, give them time to hunt the game down, have it coincide with their final pay of the month, allow 5-7 business days for the potential need for shipping and have us all begin playing relatively close to one another.

Don't you worry about a thing; ol' effy's a smart boy. ;)

But, wen can start if we got our game, am I right? No need to wait for the others? Will be a bit harder to find the complete uncut version in Germany. You know, the one with the symbolics ^^' 

I always thought Wolfenstein: The Old Blood is counted as DLC :o Does this even work for this event? xD 

Shouldn't I better play the real wolfenstein game? :D 

Well, no matter what, now I also have to play New order. CanÄt start the DLC before the original game :X Or how does this work with this game? I have no idea actually

It's a standalone expansion, not DLC. And it's a prequel, so either order works for the games (in theory).

• Like 1

:)

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood isn't really "dlc" but, it's a rather muddy area. It's considered a "stand alone expansion", but it has its own platinum trophy so, I really don't know.

Lucky for you, it's a prequel so, playing them out of order would likely help to follow the story more easily.

Also, you can start your game whenever you want to.

EDIT: Holy crap, ninja'd almost word for word. :lol:

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 1

hm Tearaway definitely not the game I would chose on my own but eh, that why we're here.
Only heard good thing about this game, can't wait to hunt and start to play this game  :D.

(Question, can I play Tearaway unfolded on PS4? No problem if no  :P )

• Like 1

Yep, it was me haha. I'm sorry for derailing your plat rain plans >< but this is one of my favourite games from one of my favourite franchises so hopefully you enjoy it!! If you have any questions about it or you want to know something, feel free to ask me (: and thank you for your choice!!

• Like 1

So - Catherine... I love puzzle platformers, and have been considering whether or not to buy this game for some time. I'm not sure whether the story will appeal to me much, as I've never played a dating sim or a visual novel before - only one way to find out!

I've heard a lot about how difficult Catherine can get, but I'm up for the challenge. Also, if I can get the platinum, I'll have a new rarest trophy. I see there is a trophy for reading all the cocktail trivia - now that's my kind of trophy! I love cocktails; maybe this game will teach me some new recipes  :)

Thanks, cybershark91 - hope you enjoy The Old Blood!

By the way, Tearaway was also on my list - there's a chance we could have ended up with 3 people playing that game!

• Like 3

Not sure why but, there's been heightened (or, at the very least, continued) talk of Catherine lately and it led me to watch a few video reviews of it. I ended up watching so many reviews, I almost feel like I've played the entire game already. :lol:

As for the difficulty, I heard there were only a couple of hard levels but, like everything, the more you do it, the better you get, so stick to it! :jaymon:

Yep, it was me haha. I'm sorry for derailing your plat rain plans >< but this is one of my favourite games from one of my favourite franchises so hopefully you enjoy it!! If you have any questions about it or you want to know something, feel free to ask me (: and thank you for your choice!!

No problems about the other event, I'll probably save a few of them for whenever the second one happens or even save this platinum for then. I'm hoping I'll enjoy it as it's been years since I've played a true Dynasty Warriors game. Thanks for the suggestion and I do have a few questions that aren't answered in your guide:

1) Does this game still have the cheesily bad English voice acting?

2) Which characters do you recommend playing as?

I thought it was someone else who suggested the game as, I'm going to be honest, I didn't suggest Tearaway. For the Vita I suggested an indie platformer and two HD remasters so I don't feel right being thanked for that choice.

Hey Eff I'll be able to start my game within 2 weeks from now, I'm gonna go for the plat even though it's Ultra rare and no guide can be found on the internet. If I get the time I might attempt writing one myself, in the meantime I'll keep you guys updated daily ;)

Edited by EpicNogg4
  • Like 1

So - Catherine... I love puzzle platformers, and have been considering whether or not to buy this game for some time. I'm not sure whether the story will appeal to me much, as I've never played a dating sim or a visual novel before - only one way to find out!

I've heard a lot about how difficult Catherine can get, but I'm up for the challenge. Also, if I can get the platinum, I'll have a new rarest trophy. I see there is a trophy for reading all the cocktail trivia - now that's my kind of trophy! I love cocktails; maybe this game will teach me some new recipes  :)

Thanks, cybershark91 - hope you enjoy The Old Blood!

By the way, Tearaway was also on my list - there's a chance we could have ended up with 3 people playing that game!

WOuldn't have happened, since I already platted tearaway. Btw a wonderful game :D

It would appear as though I may have made a mistake during the game selection process.

Like a fool, I've already deleted the private messages so, I can't be certain.

I'll look into this further and get back to you guys.

lol, uh oh what happened?

Woe is me; isn't this just a huge kick right in the penis? I did in fact make a mistake with one of the game selections.

In my defense;

MElANOgAsTEr1987

MENdANT909

When I went to pick kittyxiii's game, I clicked on the wrong list.

To add insult to injury, it's my first mistake while doing these events and it just so happens to be the one game that made a person so happy, they almost yelled out in joy in the middle of a movie theatre AND I can't even fix it right now because it's past 1am where the person lives and they're probably asleep. :(

EDIT: AAAND when the person, who's list was supposed to be used, approached me and voiced their confusion, I said, "Don't worry about a thing; ol' effy's a smart boy. ;) "

Well, great... :facepalm:

I'll have an order of "When it rains" and a side order of "It pours". Thanks.

Edited by effdeegee