Your Next Game - The Lottery 3 (event closed)

will you let them keep their games? she was so happy :(

As there was only 1 person and 1 game affected, using "them", "their" and "games" doesn't apply to the situation and only makes this blunder sting much more. :(

On one hand, yes, kittyxiii seemed very happy to get Tearaway.

On the other hand, Mendant909 was denied his suggestion.

I'll wait to see what kittyxiii says and we'll continue it privately from there.

Just when I thought the drama was over after the games were revealed. This is better than any television show.  :popcorn:

MEANOATE and MENANT

menate :hmm: , ate men :hmm:

THEY'RE BOTH MANEATERS, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! :jaymon:

Kudos on this comment. I really busted out laughing while reading this. People around me started giving me some strange looks.

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1

No problems about the other event, I'll probably save a few of them for whenever the second one happens or even save this platinum for then. I'm hoping I'll enjoy it as it's been years since I've played a true Dynasty Warriors game. Thanks for the suggestion and I do have a few questions that aren't answered in your guide:

1) Does this game still have the cheesily bad English voice acting?

2) Which characters do you recommend playing as?

I thought it was someone else who suggested the game as, I'm going to be honest, I didn't suggest Tearaway. For the Vita I suggested an indie platformer and two HD remasters so I don't feel right being thanked for that choice.

1) yep, English voices are still there - Jiang Wei and Yue Jin stick out as being… memorable, to say the least :P there's the option for Japanese voices I think, if it's not there I'm so sorry haha

2) I personally played as Wang Yuanji because she's my favourite character - for the Chaos Mode playthrough she was amazing for spamming the throwing knives until all 3 Musou bars were full then doing the aerial music (X+O) when in a crowd of people, especially with the flying swords as her second weapon, but she can't take too many hits unless you have defence weapons/skills attached - if that's not your thing, I would recommend characters like Lu Bu, Zhong Hui and other characters who tend to be quite strong with a fair bit of defence.

…aaaand I apparently love talking about dynasty warriors :facepalm: I hope some of that is useful xD

And yeah, I discovered that a few minutes ago :P it's no worries though! I think it's being sorted out haha

Edited by kittyxiii
  • Like 3

Alright folks, c'mon! Move it along! Nothing to see here! The victim has decided not to press any charges. :P

My gratitude to kittyxiii for being such a good sport. :)

The game that was supposed to be chosen was Final Fantasy X for the PS Vita.

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 2

5. ryansvader is to play Freedom Wars on PS Vita.

2. Boooda56 is to play Okami HD on PS3.

3. cybershark91 is to play Wolfenstein: The Old Blood on PS4.

7. Melanogaster1987 is to play Catherine on PS3.

6. chubaqc is to play Tearaway on PS Vita.

1. effdeegee is to play Castlevania: Lords of Shadow on PS3.

10. EpicNogg4 is to play Armello on PS4.

4. Cassiopria is to play Fallout 4 on PS4.

9. Mendant909 is to play DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 on PS3.

8. kittyxiii is to play Tearaway on PS Vita. EDIT: AAACTUALLY it's really supposed to be Final Fantasy X for PS Vita. :ninja:

So i get most expensive game he  :devil:  its okey with X-mas get my game , it was all ready on my wish list  :D

Alright folks, c'mon! Move it along! Nothing to see here! The victim has decided not to press any charges.  :P

My gratitude to kittyxiii for being such a good sport.  :)

The game that was supposed to be chosen was Final Fantasy X for the PS Vita.

Don't worry, no charges will be pressed... for now  :ninja:

But really, it's all good haha - I've been debating getting it for a while so this works out perfectly! I managed to find a pre-owned version while I was out and about today, but the code for X-2 wasn't with it so I hope that's okay.

(Fun fact: you know what game was beside it in the store?

Goddamn Tearaway xD)

Quick question now that I have the game though - do we all start playing on the 1st December or is it a case of once you get the game you start playing? I'm okay waiting, I'm just curious!

• Like 3

Don't worry, no charges will be pressed... for now  :ninja:

But really, it's all good haha - I've been debating getting it for a while so this works out perfectly! I managed to find a pre-owned version while I was out and about today, but the code for X-2 wasn't with it so I hope that's okay.

(Fun fact: you know what game was beside it in the store?

Goddamn Tearaway xD)

Quick question now that I have the game though - do we all start playing on the 1st December or is it a case of once you get the game you start playing? I'm okay waiting, I'm just curious!

Asked this before. You can start as soon as you have the game :D So have fun and enjoy the great story of FFX

• Like 2

Asked this before. You can start as soon as you have the game :D So have fun and enjoy the great story of FFX

OH Awesome!! That's what I get for quickly skimming through the posts I missed  :facepalm:. This'll be my first FF game and I've heard its amazing so I'm really excited haha. Hopefully you enjoy Wolfenstein: The Old Blood!

• Like 2

OH Awesome!! That's what I get for quickly skimming through the posts I missed  :facepalm:. This'll be my first FF game and I've heard its amazing so I'm really excited haha. Hopefully you enjoy Wolfenstein: The Old Blood!

I believe both FFX & X-2 are on the disc. You shouldn't need a code to play either one. At least that's how my NA copy worked.

I believe both FFX & X-2 are on the disc. You shouldn't need a code to play either one. At least that's how my NA copy worked.

According to the box X-2 is a single-use DLC code but there wasn't one with the game when I purchased it so I'm assuming the original owner used it, and the cartridge just says Final Fantasy X on it >< It's probably just the Vita version that's like this though

For the vita version it's just FFX on the card, They give a code card so you can download FFX-2

edit: :ninja: 'd

Edited by A-Brawl3r

lol Tearaway right beside it on the shelf. :lol: So many weird coincidences. This installment is already my favourite one. :)

It kinda sucks that the code for X-2 was already used but, that's no biggie. It only sucks because you don't get both games for cheap and I don't even know if there's a way to purchase X-2 by itself. :dunno: I recall it was mentioned in a previous Lottery about suggesting a single game that was part of a multi pack; (maybe Devil May Cry 1 but having to buy the trilogy disc). Since they normally cost the same as a regular game, I don't worry about it. I just bought the Devil May Cry trilogy for $15. :D

On a funny related note; I just bought X/X-2 for PS3 quite recently, too. :ninja:

image_zpsucqoe1qs.jpeg

I'm not sure when I'm gonna start Castlevania: Lords of Shadow; I'm still having fun with Prince of Persia 08. :S I love Ubisoft/PoP/AC and this will be :platinum: #5/5 for Boooda's Prince of Persia Project Platinum (word up to alliteration). :lol:

and Cassi won't have her game until Christmas. :jaymon: I told her that, by the time the 25th rolls around and everyone is all but bored and done with the event, she'll end up being the center of attention because she'll have the best game and the whole stage to herself. :D

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 2

I'm not sure when I'm gonna start Castlevania: Lords of Shadow; I'm still having fun with Prince of Persia 08. :S I love Ubisoft/PoP/AC and this will be :platinum: #5/5 for Boooda's Prince of Persia Project Platinum (word up to alliteration). :lol:

and Cassi won't have her game until Christmas. :jaymon: I told her that, by the time the 25th rolls around and everyone is all but bored and done with the event, she'll end up being the center of attention because she'll have the best game and the whole stage to herself. :D

Getter done! PoP 08 was a lot of fun, but getting those light seeds is definitely tedious. I've still gotta plat that game on ps3, but im not quite sure where my copy has disappeared to... :S 

Cass, christmas!? Plus you got a long game too xD speaking of which, I should have Okami downloded by tuesday so looking forward to starting that. 

• Like 1

:/ I still have to plat Rocksmith before I can get the WOlfenstein plat :D plat #50 is reserved. Games should probably arrive tomorrow, but I can't play before Sunday :( 

Note for lottery 4: why not counting HD collections as a whole? Like you have to play the Jack And Daxter HD-Collection :D You know, since the main goal is not to achieve the plat in the end of this event, but to have fun and play some new games.

• Like 1

I've just mopped up the last 3 trophies for my 8th platinum - God of War Ascension.

I will buy Catherine as soon as I pick up a PSN card (probably tomorrow); it's £15.99 on the UK Playstation Store.

It's quite a big download at 9.3 GB, so it might be a few days before I can start.

Good job on the GoW:A :platinum::yay::D

£15.99 seems like a great price for Catherine. Don't feel like you need to be in any kind of rush to start it, though. Good luck! :)

• Like 2