Your Next Game - The Lottery 3 (event closed)

Well, I awoke today to find the final list of games in my inbox so, when I get back from the hospital, I'll be able to get started on the pairings and games. :D

Look for the announcement to happen somewhere around 6 hours from now.

Have a good day! :)

• Like 3

Hm, Dynasty Warriors 8? Just checked and this game takes 80-100 hours to complete, a bit longer than the One Piece Pirate Warrior games. It's been years since I've played a true Dynasty Warriors game, hopefully it has the same leveling mechanic as the second Pirate Warriors. I guess I'll save Tales of Zestiria's completion for next year and I'll have to think of which game to replace for the Plat Rain event. I might be able to buy a copy this weekend if Best Buy still has them. Thanks to whoever suggested and good luck to everyone.

5. ryansvader is to play Freedom Wars on PS Vita.

2. Boooda56 is to play Okami HD on PS3.

3. cybershark91 is to play Wolfenstein: The Old Blood on PS4.

7. Melanogaster1987 is to play Catherine on PS3.

6. chubaqc is to play Tearaway on PS Vita.

1. effdeegee is to play Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

10. EpicNogg4 is to play Armello on PS4.

4. Cassiopria is to play Fallout 4 on PS4.

9. Mendant909 is to play DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 on PS3.

8. kittyxiii is to play Tearaway on PS Vita.

I'd greatly appreciate it if this could get copied to the first page.

Congrats everybody on getting some awesome games.

Okami HD huh? I've heard great things, looking forward to playing it! Shockingly, I dont actually own it and its only $14 :awesome: . Everyone got awesome games IMO, and I'm pretty jealous of those who get to experience certain games for the first time. Surprised I got my game first try even though i've played so many xD  

Oohhh... I've always wanted to try freedom wars. It shouldn't be very hard to track down either ^<>^

Great game! I had a lot of fun getting that plat, if you ever need any help with some of the missions feel free to ask :D

• Like 1

Mhm, wolfenstein, I'm not really good with shooters, but atleast it shouldn't be to difficult to track down for a cheap price. Maybe I will even like it. I hope Melanogaster1987 will like his/her game :D Catherine is strange, but awesome. 

I thought about choosing Rocksmith. You know, learning real guitar in a game :D But yeah, it would be quite expensive, since you need the game with the special cable AND a REAl Instrument (Bass or Guitar)

Hope everybody will have fun with their games. Let the gaming begin :D 

• Like 1