Project Platinum: Baka Hentai!

Shana Alter

Finally!! I got the platinum for Dungeon Travelers 2. What a grind! It took me 139 hours, and I did my grind at the Giant Tree of Tver. I didn't do the post-game as I have other games I want to play, but I won't delete my file any time soon.

The battle system is awesome. It was definitely a challenge, especially those maze-like dungeons. Also, there were/are so many ways to play this game. The monster girls are cool and so are the characters. 

I hope everyone gets to play this game.

EDIT: Forgot to add, that makes 2 games completed for me. I'm not sure if I'll go with Conception II next or head on over to PP: Atelier and get into Ayesha Plus.

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 2

Finally!! I got the platinum for Dungeon Travelers 2. What a grind! It took me 139 hours, and I did my grind at the Giant Tree of Tver. I didn't do the post-game as I have other games I want to play, but I won't delete my file any time soon.

Grats!! I'm currently working on DT2; finished the story and the first post-game dungeon Ice Caves and yet I don't even have the 5000 kills trophy yet. When you finished your story, were you past 5000 kills ? and how long did you grind?

• Like 1

Grats!! I'm currently working on DT2; finished the story and the first post-game dungeon Ice Caves and yet I don't even have the 5000 kills trophy yet. When you finished your story, were you past 5000 kills ? and how long did you grind?

It basically took forever. When I finished the story I was under 5000. I think it took me maybe a few days), but I did my grind on the first floor of the Giant Tree of Tver. I think someone calculated it at 32 hours of grind. I believe that's about right. It is so boring!! I'm glad I'm done. 

I should point out that I didn't do the post-game at all. The most efficient way is to do what I did as you're overpowered and can kill the enemies in 2-3 goes max.

• Like 1

Got 5 but man I hate japan only games, importing is good and dandy when I have money :(. Can't wait for valkyrie drive xD. Gave up hope for Gal gun, the rest will be when I see sales, though I do have conception. I'll work for that 7 reverse trap soon :)

I don't see how "Japan only" games are a problem as at current for those in the West I am sure there are 13-14 games on the list that are accessible so that shouldn't be an issue and then I am positive you have Nitroplus Blasterz, GalGun Double Peace and ESTIVAL VERSUS coming too as well as a good chance of Valkyrie Drive so more than enough to manage gold rank after a few releases.

I don't see how "Japan only" games are a problem as at current for those in the West I am sure there are 13-14 games on the list that are accessible so that shouldn't be an issue and then I am positive you have Nitroplus Blasterz, GalGun Double Peace and ESTIVAL VERSUS coming too as well as a good chance of Valkyrie Drive so more than enough to manage gold rank after a few releases.

Also english subbed version for moero chrystal

I don't think there are enough games with English subs to reach gold. So I'm sticking with silver.

There are 14 games in English atm. And another 2 have confirmed western releases and another one will get an english sub release so that makes 17. But that also includes Mugen Souls :D

So technically it would be possible to get the Gold rating :P 

There are 14 games in English atm. And another 2 have confirmed western releases and another one will get an english sub release so that makes 17. But that also includes Mugen Souls :D

So technically it would be possible to get the Gold rating :P

As tempting Mugen Souls is, I won't be going for that plat :P. SO4 is more than enough ;). Which games are confirmed for a western release and English subs? I know about Moero Crystal.

I don't think there are enough games with English subs to reach gold. So I'm sticking with silver.

There are :) Or better said, there will be.

Even omitting Mugen Souls we all obviously avoid =D

3 Kaguras + Akiba + Eiyuu Senki + 2 Ars + 3 Monsters (Crystal will surely get Asia version as well) + DT2 + Conception + Nitro+ + Criminal Girls + OnechanbaraZ2

Not including Crystal, it's 14 NOW and as I said, Moero is almost guaranteed to have Asia sub version, Valkyrie Drive is almost guaranteed as well and GalGun + Criminal Girls 2 are strong contenders.

Obviously, if you are like me and have strong averse against localized Criminal Girls, it's something else, I guess =D

Also, I wouldn't be that worried about Bullet Girls =D They shouldn't be that hard =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami