Project Platinum: Baka Hentai!

Shana Alter

Scrubbed out Catherine as that is in another PP already as for the others I'd likely only take the bottom 3 but I'd need to double check with Demon Gaze as I can only recall a single panty sniffing scene which isn't quite enough luckily know a few people who have it so I can check with them so it might get added.

Time & Eternity is possible but Bayonetta I am not overly keen on adding if that makes sense?

Will add you shortly.

Uhm ... yeah about that: it's kinda taken https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/31432-project-platinum-general-info-and-leaderboard-leaderboard-posted/page-20#entry763167

The special award for senran kagura looks really wrong, but that might just be me :ninja:

I think that was intentional.

And everyone is added.

Wouldn't it be fairer for all if the JP only games will become special awards or so since not everyone on here can read JP.

Also about that DoA special awards do you only need to have one version or all to get it? If just one i got DoA5 U plat

Shouldn't also those Agarest games and mabye Neptunia U get added aswell?

Forgot to add i'm a guy.

You need ALL the games stated next to an award and for DOA that includes both Last Round lists.

Not going to add Agarest as even though it has some parts tying it with the others overall it isn't quite on the same level.

I'm lacking in either baka or hentai. Probably both.

People, would you just kindly!?!?  :blush:

So do either of you want to join or are you going to remain in those bushes over there?

The special award for senran kagura looks really wrong, but that might just be me :ninja:

That was done intentionally it is using an official image so it isn't H just due to cropping/shrinking it looks much worse than it actually is.

Ah, didn't think to check the Dragon PP for some reason so  might make that an award then and link it to your PP if you like.

Oh, it was.

• Like 3

That was done intentionally it is using an official image so it isn't H just due to cropping/shrinking it looks much worse than it actually is.

Ah, didn't think to check the Dragon PP for some reason so  might make that an award then and link it to your PP if you like.

Oh, it was.

I thought you created the Asuka image just for this PP :lol:.

Awesome :D, but you can add Demon Gaze to this PP if you want, it probably fits more here than with the PP Dragons.

Look out everyone, Shana's going into cheeky mode :P.

I thought you created the Asuka image just for this PP :lol:.

Awesome :D, but you can add Demon Gaze to this PP if you want, it probably fits more here than with the PP Dragons.

Look out everyone, Shana's going into cheeky mode :P.

Original image: http://i.imgur.com/XeQcvE3.jpg

Nah, it doesn't bother me and better than having too many games required for platinum rank as well, plus cross promotion is a good idea too.

Another Accidental Pervert with Monster Monpiece.

Not sure if you saw in the main thread, but I suggest you add Luminous Arc Infinity because it does include the touching girls functionality.

Regardless nice job with the thread, except it needs more yuri...

Not adding too many games as want the list to be reasonable as well as a balance between Japanese only and those with a Western release, I have already listed a few more titles to hopefully get added and after that it'll be a few new releases and games connected via series since afterall we need some balance and at least Valkyrie Drive will add some yuri later this year.

I'd also like to point out you're a Trap not an Accidental Pervert.  :P

How could it be wrong when it's perverted? :awesome:

Here is the original image but I think somebody proved how perverted they are to be thinking something different than what is in the image below: 

XeQcvE3l.jpg

And compare: HkHGRS9.png

Edited by Kochiya Shana
  • Like 2

I probably would have gone and fetished myself on this event since you put the Mugen Souls series on this list - I guess it's because of the bath scenes and big breasted characters. Sadly, the Mugen Souls Z copy I had was corrupted and started to lock up. Shame, that was a great game with great characters if you can get past the fanservice. ;)

Well, i've got 10 plats, looks like i'm the most perverted here  :devil: , please count me in as Reverse Trap

onechanbara chaos ZII

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

Senran Kagura Bon Appetit

Mugen Soul Z

Akiba STrip

Ar tonelico 3

Ar no Surge

Monster Monpiece

Moe Chronicle

Dead or Alive 5

Hey I would like to sign up for the free hentai!

I have the Monster Monpiece platinum.

Also, under the guides, you should have the one for Criminal Girls Invite Only, as I wrote that guide:

Criminal Girls Invite Only

EDIT: I'll go for the male version please.

Edited by GarciaFever

I probably would have gone and fetished myself on this event since you put the Mugen Souls series on this list - I guess it's because of the bath scenes and big breasted characters. Sadly, the Mugen Souls Z copy I had was corrupted and started to lock up. Shame, that was a great game with great characters if you can get past the fanservice. ;)

Yeah because it clearly doesn't have anything to do with Chou-Chou using character fetishes against them to turn them into her peons among other things...

Also are you joining?

Well, i've got 10 plats, looks like i'm the most perverted here  :devil: , please count me in as Reverse Trap

onechanbara chaos ZII

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

Senran Kagura Bon Appetit

Mugen Soul Z

Akiba STrip

Ar tonelico 3

Ar no Surge

Monster Monpiece

Moe Chronicle

Dead or Alive 5

Only 9 of those count towards ranks as DOA5 only counts towards an award.

Hey I would like to sign up for the free hentai!

I have the Monster Monpiece platinum.

Also, under the guides, you should have the one for Criminal Girls Invite Only, as I wrote that guide:

Criminal Girls Invite Only

EDIT: I'll go for the male version please.

Ok, so you clearly didn't read or notice a few things aren't put here yet...

Guides aren't linked as I haven't had time to do the images for the links, not to mention not all awards are there either as I am still working on those and the banner.

Wow, that's the worst case of (title) Colon Cancer I've ever seen. Devil Summoner finally has been outclassed.

Edited by NetEntity

Oh k sorry about that. Didn't read all of the posts.

Really, why is it so hard?

As much as I really know this fits, I am hesitant to add it for a few reasons:

• Current game count + 2 confirmed but trophy lists aren't up yet along with a further 4 that do have lists up that just haven't been added yet(will be added later tonight with an update post)
  • Want to try keep the game count fair to with a nice Japanese-English ratio so at the very least gold is obtainable as more games will tweak the amount needed per rank

But will consider it since I do have to account for games that have sequels and such to the thread as I am sure we don't want this thread getting to crazy amount of titles needed for platinum rank for now I might add it as an award and add it properly later on. Well at least you have Valkyrie Drive confirmed for this thread along with Criminal Girls 2 upon their releases.

You have been added by the way to the current Accidental Pervert army.

• Like 1