Project Platinum: Baka Hentai!

Shana Alter

I platted Senran Kagura Bon Apetit and Shinovi Versus (both were complete garbage), where does that put me?

In the garbage can? :awesome:

Also where are Sorcery Saga (also garbage) and Demon Gaze (bretty gud)?

Demon Gaze is in Dragons and Sorcery Saga was reserved for Compile Heart PP.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 4

I think I'm gonna join too. I haven't got any platinum yet, but I'm currently working on Shinovi Versus.

By the way.. who's on Reverse Trap trophy image? Looks kinda recognizable..

Not updating at current I did post something in the main PP thread but as for reverse trap have you watched Minami-ke?

EDIT:

I platted Senran Kagura Bon Apetit and Shinovi Versus (both were complete garbage), where does that put me?

Also where are Sorcery Saga (also garbage) and Demon Gaze (bretty gud)?

The local dump seems like a nice place.

Do people even check what is in other threads before posting?

Edited by Kochiya Shana

Not updating at current I did post something in the main PP thread but as for reverse trap have you watched Minami-ke?

Oh I see. Thank you for clarifying. I only watched a few episodes from the first season a long time ago. Dunno, but probably I seen this character somewhere else.

Edited by Neku-tan

Oh I see. Thank you for clarifying. I only watched a few episodes from the first season a long time ago. Dunno, but probably I seen this character somewhere else.

ZCTg4M4.jpg

The image used from Minami-ke and Trap was No.3 from Hacka Doll, the only image I myself am unsure on is the Bathroom Spy although at current Sweet Yuri has slipped my mind too...

Not sure if you're just waiting for the official update to respond, but I'd like to nominate ToHeart2: Dungeon Travelers for this PP since it is in the same franchise as Dungeon Travelers 2 albeit the different continuity.

Still working on DT2 BTW, albeit a bit slower now since I have other stuff to get done.

Edited by Walter-kun

The Special Award for Getting Platinums on Senran Kagura SHINOVI VERSUS, Senran Kagura ESTIVAL VERSUS(PS4 & PSV) & Senran Kagura Bon Appetit!, Why not Name it ``Kagura`` after the Shinobi Rank Kagura? as for the Words about This ``You Now Have Reached the highest possible ninja rank for any shinobi to come`` Or ``You are Now a pervert as great as The Legendary Hanzō Himself``

In progress of updating when it is updated please do not expect quick updates for a while.

Not sure if you're just waiting for the official update to respond, but I'd like to nominate ToHeart2: Dungeon Travelers for this PP since it is in the same franchise as Dungeon Travelers 2 albeit the different continuity.

Still working on DT2 BTW, albeit a bit slower now since I have other stuff to get done.

No, I will leave ToHeart2 alone as looking at it, it could work better with other ToHeart stuff and as said before don't want too many Japanese only titles preventing much progression on those who can't. If I recall ToHeart has 3 games at current 4 if you want to count AQUAPAZZA due to amount of the cast plus you could always try for an Aquaplus PP but yeah at current it'd be a no sorry.

The Special Award for Getting Platinums on Senran Kagura SHINOVI VERSUS, Senran Kagura ESTIVAL VERSUS(PS4 & PSV) & Senran Kagura Bon Appetit!, Why not Name it ``Kagura`` after the Shinobi Rank Kagura? as for the Words about This ``You Now Have Reached the highest possible ninja rank for any shinobi to come`` Or ``You are Now a pervert as great as The Legendary Hanzō Himself``

I will be doing those sorry not taking suggestions.

Welp, I guess I'll have to petition for an Aquaplus PP then. Between the three TH2 games, the two White Album games, Aquapazza, the two Tears to Tiara games, and IRRC one other series that I can't remember the name of, there's certainly enough for a PP even if the DT2 continuity was left out entirely.

Welp, I guess I'll have to petition for an Aquaplus PP then. Between the three TH2 games, the two White Album games, Aquapazza, the two Tears to Tiara games, and IRRC one other series that I can't remember the name of, there's certainly enough for a PP even if the DT2 continuity was left out entirely.

I was thinking about creating the Examu fighting games PP (still need just one game), so i need Aquapazza as well as Nitroplus Blasterz. In this case it's all up to Kochiya whether she let me take this game or not.

3x ToHeart, 2x White Album, AQUAPAZZA, 2x Tears of Tiara and it is Utawarerumono you're trying to think of. 

I was thinking about creating the Examu fighting games PP (still need just one game), so i need Aquapazza as well as Nitroplus Blasterz. In this case it's all up to Kochiya whether she let me take this game or not.

Nitroplus stays lpXdLZN.jpg

• Like 1