Project Platinum: Baka Hentai!

Shana Alter

Just noticed that Conception 2 has been added to the list of games that would mean i have +1 more plat and also means i'll get a pic next to my name

Conception 2 has been added for quite some time will update you later.

Platted Monster Monpiece, which brings my total to ... wait for it :awesome:... 3 games. Not nearly enough for a promotion though, I'll get there ... eventually.

Will update later probably in a day or 2.

I don't think there are enough games with English subs to reach gold. So I'm sticking with silver.

There's enough to reach gold for English players.

There are 14 games in English atm. And another 2 have confirmed western releases and another one will get an english sub release so that makes 17. But that also includes Mugen Souls :D

So technically it would be possible to get the Gold rating :P

As tempting Mugen Souls is, I won't be going for that plat :P. SO4 is more than enough ;). Which games are confirmed for a western release and English subs? I know about Moero Crystal.

There are :) Or better said, there will be.

Even omitting Mugen Souls we all obviously avoid =D

3 Kaguras + Akiba + Eiyuu Senki + 2 Ars + 3 Monsters (Crystal will surely get Asia version as well) + DT2 + Conception + Nitro+ + Criminal Girls + OnechanbaraZ2

Not including Crystal, it's 14 NOW and as I said, Moero is almost guaranteed to have Asia sub version, Valkyrie Drive is almost guaranteed as well and GalGun + Criminal Girls 2 are strong contenders.

Obviously, if you are like me and have strong averse against localized Criminal Girls, it's something else, I guess =D

Also, I wouldn't be that worried about Bullet Girls =D They shouldn't be that hard =D

Crystal has a confirmed Engllish subtitle Hong Kong release if I recall and wasn't GalGun Double Peace confirmed for English?

Anyway I'd say:

English releases:

• Senran Kagura SHINOVI
  • Senran Kagura ESTIVAL
  • Senran Kagura Bon Appetit
  • AKIBA'S TRIP 
  • Eiyuu Senki
  • Ar Tonelico III(Japanese) or Ar Tonelico Qoga Knell of Ar Ciel(Same game English version)
  • Ar nosurge
  • Monster Monpiece
  • Moe Chronicle
  • Moero Crystal
  • Dungeon Travelers 2
  • Nitroplus Blasterz 
  • Criminal Girls
  • Onechanbara ZII
  • Mugen Souls
  • Mugen Souls Z
  • Conception II
  • GalGun Double Peace(Need confirm)

Should be able to play:

• Bullet Girls
  • Bullet Girls 2(Safe assumption)
  • Valkyrie Drive
  • Onechanbara Z
  • To Love-ru Darkness Battle Ecstacy
Edited by Kochiya Shana

Crystal has a confirmed Engllish subtitle Hong Kong release if I recall and wasn't GalGun Double Peace confirmed for English?

They said they wanted to release it worldwide, which means nothing. It's just a way of getting attention from the West.

Anyway, I think they are famous enough now for releasing a 10000-yen DLC for that game :awesome:.

They said they wanted to release it worldwide, which means nothing. It's just a way of getting attention from the West.

It would have to be censored, they won't release it WW =D

and wasn't GalGun Double Peace confirmed for English?

As far as I know they were still searching for distributor. That's why I said it's a strong contender =)

I've only got MonMon so far so I guess that makes me a trap  :ninja:

Forgot to mention, you don't need to report my standings in the pp to zone. I'm not on the main leaderboard.

I now also have Senran Kagura Bon Appetit and Akiba's Trip completed. I'm still just a trap, but I'm only 4 games away from becoming a reverse trap

• 2 weeks later...

Will Nitroplus also get an award?

I thought I had made that actually seems I didn't... 

Well at least Nitroplus is an easy image to find Sonico but Valkyrie Drive is a bit trickier although I am not using the anime cast for that at all.

Edited by Kochiya Shana
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Welp, I've started on Dungeon Travelers 2 and I'm having fun with it so far. It's a lot better than I was expecting it to be. :D

Also, I don't know if it was asked before, but shouldn't To Heart2: Dungeon Travelers count for this PP since it's a Dungeon Travelers game or is it being saved for an Aquaplus PP or something (strangely enough, that would actually be possible between the White Album games, TH2DX+, the Dungeon Travelers spinoff, and the TH2 Pachislot game)?

EDIT: From reading through the thread, I guess it was just missed since as it is, Dungeon Travelers 2 was originally forgotten about.

EDIT2: Just looked it up and it turns out that Dungeon Travelers 2 is a sequel to TH2 Dungeon Travelers, so it should've been in here the whole time. :P

Edited by Walter-kun