Project Platinum: Baka Hentai!

Shana Alter

Noooooooooo noooo-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862514

For English(non-importers) I'd say the easiest games to look into to try move up to silver would definitely be the following:

• Senran Kagura SHINOVI VERSUS
  • Senran Kagura ESTIVAL VERSUS
  • Senran Kagura Bon Appetit
  • Nitroplus Blasterz
  • DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Ultimate or Last Round
  • AKIBA'S TRIP
  • Monster Monpiece
  • Onechanbara ZII Chaos

For English(non-importers) I'd say the easiest games to look into to try move up to silver would definitely be the following:

• Senran Kagura SHINOVI VERSUS
  • Senran Kagura ESTIVAL VERSUS
  • Senran Kagura Bon Appetit
  • Nitroplus Blasterz
  • DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Ultimate or Last Round
  • AKIBA'S TRIP
  • Monster Monpiece
  • Onechanbara ZII Chaos

I know there are enough English games to reach the silver and gold ranks. I'm just a bit bummed out about having to get an extra plat for the promotion. I'll be fine though after being gloomy about it for the next 5 min :P

I know there are enough English games to reach the silver and gold ranks. I'm just a bit bummed out about having to get an extra plat for the promotion. I'll be fine though after being gloomy about it for the next 5 min :P

Just listed the easiest way to silver but to reach gold I think people will need to make some good judgement calls although it is much easier for those playing Japanese titles it isn't impossible for an English non-importer just a bit tougher although I'd say leave DOA5, DOA5+ and Mugen Souls as last resorts for reaching gold though other than that take your pick.

Just listed the easiest way to silver but to reach gold I think people will need to make some good judgement calls although it is much easier for those playing Japanese titles it isn't impossible for an English non-importer just a bit tougher although I'd say leave DOA5, DOA5+ and Mugen Souls as last resorts for reaching gold though other than that take your pick.

And here I was planning to play Mugen Souls next :P. I'll probably go for these:

• Senran Kagura Estival Versus
  • Eiyuu Senki
  • Omega Labyrinth
  • Moe Chronicle
  • Valkyrie Drive
  • DOAX3
  • Like 1

Just noticed that the Shameless Vixen level increased by 1. Ah, man! Hmmm don't know if I'll still go for it, but since I'm still a long way from it I'll just decide later (it would mean planning on buying another game I might not be interested in).

Anyway, I completed Demon Gaze so could you add the icon next to my name? And while you're at it, Dungeon Travelers 2 as well. Thanks!! :D

Next on the list....Monster Monpiece!

Well what I was tempted to do WON'T happen but instead I have an announcement:

New games added to PP and here is HOW they will count:

• DEAD OR ALIVE 5
  • DEAD OR ALIVE 5+
  • DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Ultimate - DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round(PS3) - DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round(PS4)
  • DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune - DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Venus

Also starting from the next time I update silver requirement is 1 platinum extra and gold is also 1 platinum extra while bronze and platinum remain unchanged this also adds 3 more possible English platinums for English non-importers and 4 more for those willing to import.

The 2 ESTIVAL VERSUS games are just counting as the 1 towards the ranks but both are required for the award like-wise ALL of the above DOA platinums are required for that award.

lpXdLZN.jpg

Look forward to Bullet Girls 2 in the near future too~

This puts me at 5 games then. I have the plat for DOA5 LR. Currently working on DOAX3 Venus, so it'll soon be 6. Can't wait to rank up :P

Edited by jantrick2

Just noticed that the Shameless Vixen level increased by 1. Ah, man! Hmmm don't know if I'll still go for it, but since I'm still a long way from it I'll just decide later (it would mean planning on buying another game I might not be interested in).

Anyway, I completed Demon Gaze so could you add the icon next to my name? And while you're at it, Dungeon Travelers 2 as well. Thanks!! :D

Next on the list....Monster Monpiece!

Do you already have someone for the onine? Im searching for someone :)

I already set up a gaming session and someone joined! I'm sure there are others out there willing to help  :D

Alright noproblem, yhea im sure of it although i can't start or join a gaming session since i havent started the game yet, but i want to start with the multiplayer ^^ Sly should do something about that :P

Edited by HcG Clawz

Alright noproblem, yhea im sure of it although i can't start or join a gaming session since i havent started the game yet, but i want to start with the multiplayer ^^ Sly should do something about that :P

Just start the story mode to get a free trophy, problem solved :P.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

The reason why i want to start with the multi player is because i want to go for the fastest achiever list :P But i believe booting up the game and then close it is enough to make it appear on my profile right? Without getting an automatic trophy for booting up the game or something like some games have.

Yeah, you have to at least do the tutorial before the online function shows up.

The reason why i want to start with the multi player is because i want to go for the fastest achiever list :P But i believe booting up the game and then close it is enough to make it appear on my profile right? Without getting an automatic trophy for booting up the game or something like some games have.

I believe you need a trophy to create a gaming session, not 100% sure but it's easy to try out.

Yeah, you have to at least do the tutorial before the online function shows up.

Oh yeah, that too.

Well, in any case, you will obtain a trophy for starting the game so... you need online super fast if you want to be the fastest achiever :awesome:

Not updating just yet going to give just a few more days for people to make progress to prevent being demoted or whatever.

On my own progress I go from 9 to 11 platinums thanks to Ultimate/Last Round/Last Round which count as the same and my new platinum DOAX3 Fortune so just 5 to go for gold rank and then after that the hard path to platinum.

Edited by Kochiya Shana
  • Like 1