Trophy list looks time consuming.

NeoMesjasz

Challenge accepted!

Looks huge and time consuming. Many trophies with "do/collect ALL"... That's massive, I suppose :)

Question is, if some settlements can be reset in order to get those "no weapons"/"stay in a car" trophies easier (I know, there is a ton of enemy bases, but some are probably fairly easy and would be good for those trophies :) )

I don't thinks its a 100h plat.

I thinks it must be achievable between 60h and 80h.

Don't know if its a challenge. But the complete is 100% is time consuming, but don't know the details about the 100% yet.

I'll bet this will be longer than JC2. Not only that you have to complete it 100% this time, but games generally tend to be bigger, or let's call it "more packed with stupid stuff to do" than their predecessors.

And even 80h are very exhausting with that kind of repetetive gameplay. It's not like MGS or The Witcher

I'M SO FUCKING DOWN!!! I'm still in my Just Cause 2 phase, as I'm working on finishing that trophy list. I would go for 100% in that game, yet I can't because the 100% is glitched, leaving players at around 99.96%. I know this game series is full of repetitive content that fills its walls, but I'm sure it will be better than Just Cause 2 in every way. There's no difficulty trophies this time around, so there will either be just one overall difficulty that's still really easy or a few options where you can play on the easiest one. As long as the overall presentation and physics are more improved, then I'll be less disgusted as I put in so many hours into yet another open world sandbox. Also, explosions; very fucking pretty explosions, so who can argue with that?

• Like 1

I'll bet this will be longer than JC2. Not only that you have to complete it 100% this time, but games generally tend to be bigger, or let's call it "more packed with stupid stuff to do" than their predecessors.

And even 80h are very exhausting with that kind of repetetive gameplay. It's not like MGS or The Witcher

I don't think this game takes more time then plat JC2.

That the world is bigger doesn't mean that the 100% completing takes longer. You can be right, but it's not confirmed yet.

Maby there are less collectibles and who know what.

I gonna wait for this game until February, when enough info is realeased.

Fuck this......... but given the map is apparently smaller than just cause 2 this might not be so overwhelming and since we can fly around with a wingsuit i cant see geting from place to place being a issue 

the thing that gets me are these Challenges and what are gears for them challenges..  well we will see 

The collectibles seem easier than JC2, but there are 112 challenges for which one needs five stars on each. I have only done a few so far but those might take up most time depending on your skill. But yeah, Just Cause isn't necessarily the easiest series for platinum and definitely not a quickie either.

I loved Just Cause 2 and couldn't care less if it took 2000 hours to platinum, In fact I couldn't care less if there was no plat or no trophies at all. I think this will definitely be a ps4 buy for me and the xb1, I'll even get the PC version. I don't think I can describe how much I loved the last game JC2.

Edited by Z1MZUM

For those wanting to spend as little time on the story as possible: make sure you get and learn how to use the fire leech weapon ASAP. It's an RPG times eight if used correctly and it made some of the missions where I felt overwhelmed a sudden breeze. Missions are also confirmed to be easier when played in liberated areas, as you can get backup from rebels and controlled SAM sites. Game feels easier than JC2 (or I've become better), the collectibles are easier to find... yeah, definitely convinced that the bitchiest trophies are "5 gears every challenge" plus perhaps not finding one specific type of vehicle.

Edited by Capzilla