First member that comes into your head

Raccoon_0

@Shiki good luck with Yakuza 4 :)

@Gein have fun with Batman AA, challanges arent hard so I bet you can plat it ;)

@Lelouch Lamperouge still havent got Automata I see :P

@Yamato we wanted to play Journey in coop and we still havent finished it even though half year passed lol :awesome:

@Death Heart dont hide that badass trophy list of yours, I cant access it on psnp :P

Just wanted to say hi to you guys ;) I couldnt mention more than 4 ppl in this post so dont get mad Vasto... if you stumble upon this post

• Like 3

@Saionji: A dear friend of mine who gave me a nice and great surprise mentioning me today. We need to talk more, my dear. Yes, Batman challenges aren't so hard at all. I hope you are having fun playing Little Big Planet. If you need help with co-op, I could help you.

Edited by Gein
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gein said:

@Saionji: A dear friend of mine who gave me a nice and great surprise mentioning me today. We need to talk more, my dear. Yes, Batman challenges aren't so hard all. I hope you are having fun playing Little Big Planet. If you need help with co-op, I could help you.

@Gein I have met some great people on psnp so how can I ever forget you guys B)

About LBP2 we can try to play some levels where there are more players required to reach some prize bubbles, thank you very much for your offer. For 50 plays trophy you can wait until randoms join you then fire up quickly your lvl then drag him to finish line and it counts as someone played your lvl :awesome:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jyn Erso said:

@TigressLion Great friend of mine.

55 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

Honoured. 

@TigressLion

I rarely come to this topic lol, I really should. Very honoured, amazed in fact I come to peoples minds. Since I came here through you two you're both on my mind but i guess that doesn't count. So my first though has to be: @Cassiopria

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TigressLion said:

I rarely come to this topic lol, I really should. Very honoured, amazed in fact I come to peoples minds. Since I came here through you two you're both on my mind but i guess that doesn't count. So my first though has to be: @Cassiopria

Honoured? Seriously? HOW FUCKING BRITISH OF YOU, YOU F'ING NORTH AMERICAN!

35 minutes ago, Rose_OmnisLacrima said:

@Rose_OmnisLacrima  giphy.gif
somehow, you remind me of her or she reminds me of you. Depends on according to your pov :P 

• Like 3