Strumillionaire

Banana_Sausage47

19 hours ago, gamesfourever said:

So, I tried the method with the mixer. But due to vibrations or something, the controller turns off, and with the mixer i have, i cannot get it into a position where it would not turn of the controller. How long would it take to do 800 000 strums manually if i just disregarded everything else? would i make it in time?

Try taping it and cushioning it with something to prevent the mixer from moving. Seems to be working for me. Did 30,000+ in 1 hour and half.

22 hours ago, gamesfourever said:

So, I tried the method with the mixer. But due to vibrations or something, the controller turns off, and with the mixer i have, i cannot get it into a position where it would not turn of the controller. How long would it take to do 800 000 strums manually if i just disregarded everything else? would i make it in time?

A good average estimate is at 25000 strums per hour (done manually)

So in 9 days you need to play 3h30 every day

All depends on your motivation to follow this schedule ^^'

I'm about 10k strums away from it right now but I'm not too bothered about that. I hand strummed this entire grind and didn't really mind it though it was dreadfully boring

but... 971 notes... I just almost got done with 1000 note streak finally and I choked literally at the last moment I possibly could. I had 2 hero powers stored up too so I literally had the trophy done if I just did hero power twice. But I thought I was in a safe spot. Nope. Absolutely heartbreaking

2 hours ago, Lewys2 said:

I only just reached 50,000,000 score and have around 210k strums total. Do you think this at all possible before the end?

i would say at this moment its pretty risky

3 hours ago, Burgins said:

I'm about 10k strums away from it right now but I'm not too bothered about that. I hand strummed this entire grind and didn't really mind it though it was dreadfully boring

but... 971 notes... I just almost got done with 1000 note streak finally and I choked literally at the last moment I possibly could. I had 2 hero powers stored up too so I literally had the trophy done if I just did hero power twice. But I thought I was in a safe spot. Nope. Absolutely heartbreaking

i got it today...better use the net power up which prevent you from messing up

20 hours ago, Ur_Big_Bad_Papa said:

i would say at this moment its pretty risky

i got it today...better use the net power up which prevent you from messing up

Yup I've been using Invincibility with maxed out hero power sections. It truly is a safety net but this song is an endurance test. I had an easier time with some songs on Expert in past Rock Band games than this song on Regular in GH Live lol

Edited by Burgins

I've played a game for 3 years and had a problem with corrupted saves 3 or 4 times when i was at about 900k so you can understand all the emotions i had when i saw a corrupted save file.

So last week i bought a saw and tried to boost strums with it.

On a high speed but not the max i was able to do ~120k/hour.

It took me two evenings to get to 800k mark.

And i hope i'll finish this trophy today.

Very recommended. 

P.S. - guitar is okay and still working fine.

Edited by Aowba

1 hour ago, King_Shrimpey said:

do you guys think i can get 600.000 today and tomorrow 

with a reciprocating saw u can get over 100k per hr according to aowba...

I was gonna try it with a mixer but then swapped to the saw. Couldn't get it the perfect speed to register...either the saw would go slower than me strumming with my fingers or it would go super fast where it wouldn't even register any strums lol (or maybe it did just none of the strums playing on basic difficulty registered on screen O.o no idea) and the controller would time out asking me to hit a button to start playing.

During my experiments, I ended up accidentally scratching up the side of my guitar pretty badly lol ugh, I didn't realize the angle I had the saw blade at was scrapping the side of the guitar so now the white outline around the guitar is gone where the saw blade was on oops

Manually is about 25k per hr... I have like 500k left to do....

What timezone does Activision typically pull their servers? Wondering if I have all of Dec 1 to play or is it yanked right at midnight Japan time or whatever?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, oOMementoMoriOo said:

I was gonna try it with a mixer but then swapped to the saw. Couldn't get it the perfect speed to register...either the saw would go slower than me strumming with my fingers or it would go super fast where it wouldn't even register any strums lol (or maybe it did just none of the strums playing on basic difficulty registered on screen O.o no idea) and the controller would time out asking me to hit a button to start playing.

During my experiments, I ended up accidentally scratching up the side of my guitar pretty badly lol ugh, I didn't realize the angle I had the saw blade at was scrapping the side of the guitar so now the white outline around the guitar is gone where the saw blade was on oops

What timezone does Activision typically pull their servers? Wondering if I have all of Dec 1 to play or is it yanked right at midnight Japan time or whatever?

My problem is i dont have a saw and my Handmixer is overheading and that scares me xD

so i just strum normal. 

Im now 500k i also need 500k until Tomorrow night im not sure about the time... 

Yeah im asking myself the same question.... 

2 hours ago, oOMementoMoriOo said:

Not entirely sure. I know the game resets the log in days at 12am UK time, so it could even be then. I've already planned to play the online the night before to see if I get booted off after midnight ?

If I were you, I would definitely keep strumming, just in case it's up longer than intended. 

Edited by Beeinhollywood
  • Like 1

I'm done!! I went through one guitar but It's done!

The mixer helped me out A LOT but this also busted one of my guitars. Luckily a guy in the next suburb was selling two which I was able to pick up and do my final ~270k which I did today.

Thank fuck that's over xD

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Beeinhollywood said:

Not entirely sure. I know the game resets the log in days at 12am UK time, so it could even be then. I've already planned to play the online the night before to see if I get booted off after midnight 1f602.png

If I were you, I would definitely keep strumming, just in case it's up longer than intended. 

one thing i dont really get...

There are servers BUT all the statistics strumming etc are saved local ? 

Why ? xD

Edited by King_Shrimpey

7 hours ago, King_Shrimpey said:

Why ? xD

This isn't the first time a game has saved MP stats locally. First game that comes to mind is Enemy Front for PS3. I believe this happened for Crysis 2 as well.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, King_Shrimpey said:

Why ? xD

I accidentally saved the wrong direction once lol USB file save onto my HD save when I was super tired ... so I lost about 4 hrs worth of stats.

From what I remember only my stats regarding trophy stuff was reverted to the USB save stats...when I went online to ghtv, my actual current xp & coins whatever wasn't lost, so I know that much was saved server side

2 hours ago, andreArri_ said:

I'm at 920k, how much time do I have left? I live in Portugal (GMT +0).

no really knows.....

26 minutes ago, oOMementoMoriOo said:

I accidentally saved the wrong direction once lol USB file save onto my HD save when I was super tired ... so I lost about 4 hrs worth of stats.

From what I remember only my stats regarding trophy stuff was reverted to the USB save stats...when I went online to ghtv, my actual current xp & coins whatever wasn't lost, so I know that much was saved server side

did u get the trophy ?

im at 700k hope to get  it in time :(

15 hours ago, King_Shrimpey said:

My problem is i dont have a saw and my Handmixer is overheading and that scares me xD

so i just strum normal. 

Im now 500k i also need 500k until Tomorrow night im not sure about the time... 

Yeah im asking myself the same question.... 

Either you will need to strum 24 hours/all day long, either you need to buy yourself a saw as soon as possible and it will take something about 4-5 hours.

I had 140k when i began on Sunday and now i'm done with that. Three times my save file crashed when i was over 700k but now i'm okay.

So literally my strum survived about 1,5 million clicks in a week.

461b143ebe30.jpg