PSNProfiles Steam Group

Parker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just joined. :)

Thank you, good sir. Unfortunately I'm not as active as I originally thought I'd be as the computer I bought isn't what I was led to believe it was, but once I build a proper PC I'll start to organize some PSNP PC gaming nights. 

Parker

Thank you, good sir. Unfortunately I'm not as active as I originally thought I'd be as the computer I bought isn't what I was led to believe it was, but once I build a proper PC I'll start to organize some PSNP PC gaming nights. 

Parker

No biggie. Just wanted to join to support this awesome community :)

This is great! I've literally just got a gaming PC recently, i've created a Steam account today. I was going to buy a couple of games i've had my eye on (Lone Survivor & Skulls of the Shogun) but from what people have been saying, the Steam Summer Sale is the thing to look out for.

When is it due this year? If it is meant to be very soon, i'll hold off and do a big purchase sweep then :)

This is great! I've literally just got a gaming PC recently, i've created a Steam account today. I was going to buy a couple of games i've had my eye on (Lone Survivor & Skulls of the Shogun) but from what people have been saying, the Steam Summer Sale is the thing to look out for.

When is it due this year? If it is meant to be very soon, i'll hold off and do a big purchase sweep then :)

It should be due within the next few days, if I remember correctly last years sale began on the 12th. If not it will probably be sometime next week.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...