PS4?

im guessing this is like the xbox version where its the android one BRING IT on let's hope cheats dont block trophies but still im ready to give it a go since i have done gta 5 gta 4 and red dead i kind have to at this point i guess BRING ON VICE CITY AND CHINATOWN WARS IM CRAVING A HD CHINA TOWN

• Like 3

V glad there's no 100% trophy, I was fine with losing a plat if it meant we'd get the 360 list and not have a 100% trophy. I just rebeat the Android version of this a few weeks ago and am so not wanting to go for 100% in this game, I don't have the time or desire nowadays.

Anyway, I know it won't happen, but imagine if this was free for all of us who bought the digital PS2 version of this game.

• Like 1

V glad there's no 100% trophy, I was fine with losing a plat if it meant we'd get the 360 list and not have a 100% trophy. I just rebeat the Android version of this a few weeks ago and am so not wanting to go for 100% in this game, I don't have the time or desire nowadays.

I glad there no 100% trophies, I would love to have platinum of this, this is my fave childhood game. Would love to play again!

I am the opposite i would have really liked if there was a 100% trophy for getting all collectibles, all Graffiti, control every territory etc. This list is too easy in my opinoin

I am the opposite i would have really liked if there was a 100% trophy for getting all collectibles, all Graffiti, control every territory etc. This list is too easy in my opinoin

I mean, the 100% completed without platinum if you know what I mean, sorry for the confused. For game competition I would love to have 100%

long as the cheats dont affect trophies i'm down for a laugh playthrough of this game 

Saw in Achievement, they locked achievement if you use cheat, I would love to have some cheat and enjoy in middle story, oh well!

• Like 1

Oh yeah man, it's way too fucking easy.

That being said, I've completed every GTA game (even both London packs), I've hundred percent'd a bunch of them, and I grinded to platinum on both GTA IV & GTA V, and on top of that, I'm one trophy away from platting GTA V twice when I bother to finish it.

Meanwhile, I just finished replaying GTA IV 2 or 3 days ago, I've started replaying Chinatown Wars yesterday, and before that I finished rebeating San Andreas yet again on my phone.

I love me some GTA, clearly, but I cannot be bothered 100%ing San Andreas for a couple of trophies. I don't have the will anymore. Back in the day, I was so damn good at this game, I had so much money in it, without cheating mind you, I genuinely sold my PS2 save to several people. 

I'm done though, I cannot be bothered anymore. I just want to have some fun with the game, that's all I want, I've had my completion fix, and I'm glad they're not tempting me back into another one.

• Like 1

long as the cheats dont affect trophies i'm down for a laugh playthrough of this game 

Too bad for you.

Cheats will disabled trophies.

But maby there is a way around.

First using Cheats, like weapons and stuff. Then Save and quit the game and restart the PS3 again.

Then you still have your weapons when you load your save and if you can get a trophy then, i will get it.