Grand Theft Auto: San Andrea's Trophy List Discussion

I was really excited about this. Then I remember that mission with the toy plane and my excitement just dropped. Fuck that mission. I'm probably still going for it though :D I didn't finish San Andreas when I played it almost 10 years ago, because there was a glitch that prevented me from furthering the story, I hope  it's not in this version.

Yes I also remember the toy plane mission being very frustrating because of the wonky controls until i realised how to do it. The fail-proof way of doing this mission is simply landing before you open fire. You'll finish the mission on your 1st try without using even a quarter of your fuel.  

Edited by Gibbo_0113

Yes I also remember the toy plane mission being very frustration because of the wonky controls until i realised how to do it. The fail-proof way of doing this mission is simply landing before you open fire. You'll finish the mission on your 1st try without using even a quarter of your fuel.  

Thank you for the tip, but I believe that was exactly what I did to finish the mission successfully. 

Slightly off topic but are you going to put the "Beat the Cock" trophy in your cabinet. It would go well with your current theme  :lol:

You bet I am. I nearly put Secret Sauce or Special Sauce or whatever it was from Tony Hawk 5 in there, but on the advice of a friend I did not. When I bother to get this trophy, I intend on swapping out Pianist Pioneer for it. I mean, that's a nice line and all, but really, it's just a similar sounding word, Beat the Cock is so much more obvious and if the rest of my cabinet is anything to go by, I'm all for obviousness. 

• Like 1

Just gonna put it out there for anyone who it's of interest to,

The trophy for 30 territories means you have to CURRENTLY HAVE 30 of them. 

I just got it then, after taking over my 35th territory, you need to own 30 territories at any given time for the trophy to pop, so don't be worried if it doesn't pop once you've taken over your 30th.

Since the game has a decent stack of bugs, it would be understandable if you were to be worried about such a thing.

Edit: Sorry, didn't realize I was the last poster in here, I would have just edited this post into the above one but I didn't look up.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

Yes I also remember the toy plane mission being very frustrating because of the wonky controls until i realised how to do it. The fail-proof way of doing this mission is simply landing before you open fire. You'll finish the mission on your 1st try without using even a quarter of your fuel.  

That toy plane mission was particularly harder on the PS2 than on the PC version. I played both games and in the console version the fuel ran out much faster. I actually never managed to complete the mission on the PS2 whereas in the PC version I did it, multiple times, on the first try.

Since I understand this remaster derives from an Android port, there might be hope that this mission isn't as hard as the original PS2 counterpart. Has anyone attempted it yet?