So what are you all currently playing?

Rngesus37

I have been finishing games left and right, and currently I am working on MLB 12 The Show (both versions), Jak II, and primarily, the fantastic Medal of Honor Warfighter.

Going to finish up Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Dead Nation 100% this weekend. Hopefully I can squeeze out an hour of The Missing Link before I got to hit the sack.

I have Deus Ex in my backlog.....but Dead Nation was a fantastic game that never got boring once I figured it out. It was actually fun getting those 53,000 something kills, and the DLC was rather fun as well. Good luck getting your 100%!!!

Rented Medal of Honor: Warfighter and beat it, so I suppose I'll go back to playing Gran Turismo 5. Maybe I'll finish Assassin's Creed II so I can buy Revelations (already have the LCE of Brotherhood I got free at GameStop) and by the time I play through them all Assassin's Creed III will have dropped in price. :rolleyes:

Parker

Rented Medal of Honor: Warfighter and beat it, so I suppose I'll go back to playing Gran Turismo 5. Maybe I'll finish Assassin's Creed II so I can buy Revelations (already have the LCE of Brotherhood I got free at GameStop) and by the time I play through them all Assassin's Creed III will have dropped in price. :rolleyes:

Parker

How did you get it for free??

How did you get it for free??

GameStop has a buy two get one free game sale sometimes. Apparently someone had bought the Collector's Edition and returned it without ever even opening the shrink wrap but they had to mark it as used because it had already been sold. At that sale I bought two other used games and got the LCE of Brotherhood as my free game, and it was (still is) 100% new. So I suppose that isn't entirely free...

Parker

I have been finishing games left and right, and currently I am working on MLB 12 The Show (both versions), Jak II, and primarily, the fantastic Medal of Honor Warfighter.

I have Deus Ex in my backlog.....but Dead Nation was a fantastic game that never got boring once I figured it out. It was actually fun getting those 53,000 something kills, and the DLC was rather fun as well. Good luck getting your 100%!!!

The Missing Link is actually the first piece of downloadable content I've purchased (along with Road to Devastation). I'm quite impressed with the quality of it and for $14.99, it has offered some challenging scenarios and the story is pretty intrigueing.

Dead Nation was alright at first but after awhile, I really got into it. The grind was a breeze and the harder modes offered some enjoyment (although Morbid was WAAAY easier than Grim).

Depending on your backlog, I'd say Deus Ex: Human Revolution should be the first to get done. It's refreshing to see a story that actually revolves around questions I asked myself everyday. It's a beautiful, yet dark story of finding the truth in a world where there is none.

star wars the force unleashed 2.

might go for plat if i can get 10 gold medals.

I am sure you can get the plat. The medals take some patience and some tips on YouTube, but after you get the formula and strategy down, it is a cinch! Good Luck!

The Missing Link is actually the first piece of downloadable content I've purchased (along with Road to Devastation). I'm quite impressed with the quality of it and for $14.99, it has offered some challenging scenarios and the story is pretty intrigueing.

Dead Nation was alright at first but after awhile, I really got into it. The grind was a breeze and the harder modes offered some enjoyment (although Morbid was WAAAY easier than Grim).

Depending on your backlog, I'd say Deus Ex: Human Revolution should be the first to get done. It's refreshing to see a story that actually revolves around questions I asked myself everyday. It's a beautiful, yet dark story of finding the truth in a world where there is none.

Does the Missing Link DLC add trophies to Dead Nation? If it does I shall have to get my 100% back! Deus Ex is on the top of my list of new games to start. However, I am still working on games on my trophy list already. I am trying to get trophies and complete games at a feverish rate. I have a goal of 100 platinums, 5,000 trophies, and a completion rate in the 90's by the time the PS4 comes out (I am assuming it will be holiday 2014). Let the trophy whoring commence!!!! :P lol

Just Cause 2. I beat the story, but now I'm left with taking over bases and other towns as well as the other faction quests.

I hope to start Borderlands 2, Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Assassin's Creed III soon.

I am sure you can get the plat. The medals take some patience and some tips on YouTube, but after you get the formula and strategy down, it is a cinch! Good Luck!

Does the Missing Link DLC add trophies to Dead Nation? If it does I shall have to get my 100% back! Deus Ex is on the top of my list of new games to start. However, I am still working on games on my trophy list already. I am trying to get trophies and complete games at a feverish rate. I have a goal of 100 platinums, 5,000 trophies, and a completion rate in the 90's by the time the PS4 comes out (I am assuming it will be holiday 2014). Let the trophy whoring commence!!!! :P lol

Oh, sorry. The Missing Link is for Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It should be played after the main campaign and is pretty cool. Even if it was taken out of the game because of the time frame they had, it feels like it's own story and game within the main game. It's really great.

Hopefully the PS4 will have your profile moved up or something. I personally do not think PS4 should be made for awhile as there is still some stuff on the PS3 I haven't played and also, who will have the money for these next-gen consoles?? I don't know if game devs. have looked outside, but isn't it raining unemployment? :P I don't want to end up buying old games on my account along with the DLC only to find out we have to make a new profile for the PS4 or whatever, because I'll be very upset.

• Like 1

Oh, sorry. The Missing Link is for Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It should be played after the main campaign and is pretty cool. Even if it was taken out of the game because of the time frame they had, it feels like it's own story and game within the main game. It's really great.

Hopefully the PS4 will have your profile moved up or something. I personally do not think PS4 should be made for awhile as there is still some stuff on the PS3 I haven't played and also, who will have the money for these next-gen consoles?? I don't know if game devs. have looked outside, but isn't it raining unemployment? :P I don't want to end up buying old games on my account along with the DLC only to find out we have to make a new profile for the PS4 or whatever, because I'll be very upset.

Looking at what they did with the Vita, I am confident that Sony will let our trophies and profiles carry over. They would be stupid to not. We would be looking at riots I tell you! Finally, I am not ready for a PS4 yet either!

• Like 1

Metal Gear Solid 2 for Vita, I'm doing everything again cause I got the platinum before the patch in the ps3 version so I'm not able to transfer my saves files. Well I love this game so much so that its not going to be a big problem for me :), I'm, almost done with the dog tags btw

Edited by Aexuz

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X on PS2 after beating it on Dreamcast a few days ago.

Alice: Madness Returns on PS3. Currently on Chapter 3, seeming to take forever.

Warcraft II: The Dark Saga on Saturn, which I got cause my PC version hates Windows 7.

Dino Crisis, which I'm playing whenever I don't feel like playing Resident Evil 2 on Dreamcast.

Resident Evil 2. Currently on Claire B for the ?th time.

Co-oping Saint's Row The Third on PS3 with a BL friend. Just beat it about a week ago, currently at 72% completion. Got both endings.

Co-oping Borderlands 2 on PS3 with the same friend I initally beat Borderlands 1 with.

Just beat the Hero story of Sonic Adventure 2 on PSN. Probably do Dark next, but I kinda want to do Chao stuff this time around, if only because of trophies.

I reached the point where I left on in my old Assassin's Creed II file (not far at all, just completed sequence 5) so I'm making pretty decent progress. I'm hoping to take a pretty big chunk out of the game tonight when the wife and kid go to sleep. Unless I have a Borderlands session...

Parker