The Great Australian Trophy Hunt - Season 1

I have got 32 trophies since the comp started, 24 bronze, 4 silver & 4 gold. All of these are from the Walking Dead Season 1, just have 1 episode left which I hope to finish tommorrow. Looks like some of you have started the comp really well. I hope everyone is enjoying their shiny new trophies.

The drinking idea has worked, got a few more trophies today.

Now that The Order 1886 has arrived, I can start chasing that Nogg kid down lol.

Hahaha most of you guys will catch up soon, today was very poor for trophies :( also my holiday break ends Feb 1 so that will slow things down. Still before January ends aiming for quite a few plats :)

Hahaha most of you guys will catch up soon, today was very poor for trophies :( also my holiday break ends Feb 1 so that will slow things down. Still before January ends aiming for quite a few plats :)

You've got til Feb to smash us all with plats :o Well then, strategies will have to be formed

• Like 1

Uh, GTA V here and there. But I plan on playing Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, Far Cry 4, Dishonored, and I've still gotta work on the Uncharted collection. Got a huge backlog of games started and unstarted.

Well it sounds like you have enough games to keep you occupied for the moment and they could get you to the top 500. I'd like to see you get there so I can claim that this competition is strictly for the best trophy hunters in Australia but then I'd be losing more ground on another contestant, so please don't :P .

So in an effort to stem the Nogg tsunami, I smashed out 31 trophies over the last 24 hours ( Contrast - great little game, totally different cool gameplay, Bastion - great game, final challange rooms are proving very tough, Soul Suspect - so many cut scenes may as well be a movie but I'm liking it all the same, sort of plays

Iike a poor mans Until Dawn.

25 of the 31 are bronze so I have my feet firmly logged in the easy game category at the moment :)

Nice effort CJ! Although at this stage the Nogg tsunami seems unstoppable...

I know i'm late but is it possible for me to still enter this competition... I mean i'm only 3 days late.

Yes of course you can join, just send through the list of backlog games and hidden trophies (if applicable). Although you'll be entered as of February so any trophies earned during January won't count for scoring purposes.

Is there going to be some sort of leaderboard thing for every month?

Also thats 23 trophies earned so far. 1 Plat. 5 Gold. 2 Silver. 15 Bronze. Bloody real life obligations take a toll.

Yes, there will be a ladder update every month as well as some stats from the month. I'll try and update it within the first few days of the new month.

• Like 1

So far, so good for me.

I platted Tearaway Unfolded yesterday for 35 trophies (1 Plat, 5 Gold, 11 Silver, 18 Bronze) and became the fourth fastest person on PSNP to do so. I could have done it quicker if I didn't encounter as many glitches, didn't give up because of them on the first day and didn't miss 3 collectibles that took about 10 re-runs through levels to find.

Nogg seems to be going nuts though with 68 trophies already. :blink: I'm not sure I can keep up with that. :lol:

I might start The Walking Dead: Season Two tonight, but the DLC-like structure of its trophies is going to kill my average rarity. :(

• Like 1

I'm killing the bronze trophies .......... Nothing but bronze far as the eye can see

And I snuck into the top 2,000. :)

Congratulations on cracking the top 2,000 CJ!

So far, so good for me.

I platted Tearaway Unfolded yesterday for 35 trophies (1 Plat, 5 Gold, 11 Silver, 18 Bronze) and became the fourth fastest person on PSNP to do so. I could have done it quicker if I didn't encounter as many glitches, didn't give up because of them on the first day and didn't miss 3 collectibles that took about 10 re-runs through levels to find.

Nogg seems to be going nuts though with 68 trophies already. :blink: I'm not sure I can keep up with that. :lol:

I might start The Walking Dead: Season Two tonight, but the DLC-like structure of its trophies is going to kill my average rarity. :(

Congratulations on the Tearaway Unfolded plat Crest! That reminds me that I have Tearaway on Vita in my backlog, I might play keep it up my sleeve in case I need some quick trophies at some stage :P .

I completely forgot all about this. Looks like I will have to submit for a February start, good luck to all involved 

Feel free to join in mate, just send me a list of your backlog games and hidden trophies (if applicable) and I can add you in for February.

So far I've smashed out 69 trophies since we started, hopefully got another 1 in me today (last one before a 100%).

Once the backlog games are announced I'll add them all to my trophy list so their non-completeness will bug me and I'll have more motivation to get them done!

That'd bring me to 36 incomplete games on my list.. I'm trying to make my main goal this year to get to at least 85% completion.. so the first few months of this comp will be me just trying to complete those haha.

And on another note! If anyone here needs assistance in competing any multiplayer trophies, I'm happy to help wherever I can. This may be a competition but I also see it as a way to make new gaming buddies and grow the Australian trophy community.

Games I'm currently working on that I could use a hand with are:
-YuGiOh PS4

-Last of us PS3

-Quantum of Solace PS3

-Dying Light PS4

-Bioshock 2 PS3

My list of unplayed games is quite huge, so if you guys need a hand just post here and I'll see what I can do :)

• Like 3

That'd bring me to 36 incomplete games on my list.. I'm trying to make my main goal this year to get to at least 85% completion.. so the first few months of this comp will be me just trying to complete those haha.

And on another note! If anyone here needs assistance in competing any multiplayer trophies, I'm happy to help wherever I can. This may be a competition but I also see it as a way to make new gaming buddies and grow the Australian trophy community.

-YuGiOh PS4

-Last of us PS3

-Quantum of Solace PS3

-Dying Light PS4

-Bioshock 2 PS3

My list of unplayed games is quite huge, so if you guys need a hand just post here and I'll see what I can do :)

I've yet to play last of us mp and have Bioshock 2 also in my likewise giant backlog so we might be able to work something out

So far I've smashed out 69 trophies since we started, hopefully got another 1 in me today (last one before a 100%).

Once the backlog games are announced I'll add them all to my trophy list so their non-completeness will bug me and I'll have more motivation to get them done!

-YuGiOh PS4

-Last of us PS3

-Quantum of Solace PS3

-Dying Light PS4

-Bioshock 2 PS3

Hey Drew,

I'm up for Dying Light, intend to go back to it sometime this year so let me know when your working through it :)

Nice start to the competition Drew! The first update is going to be very interesting because everyone seems to be killing it at the moment!

This sounds fun.

Count me in for this.

Starting from Feb.

I'll work out a backlog that I'll work on soon and let you know.

Hoping I can get out of the 290's in the country rank this year.

Welcome to the competition mate, just send through your backlog list and hidden trophies (if applicable) and I'll add you for February.

So far have got 1 platinum, 6 Gold, 5 Silver & 45 Bronze. Not a bad start I reckon.

Nice start for you as well Spider! I'm starting to think that my goal to not come last isn't looking too good already...

I though everyone loved coop/multiplayer trophies. :awesome:

Eww, multiplayer trophies :( .

• Like 1

Well, that's 75 trophies (1 Plat, 6 Gold, 35 Silver, 33 Bronze) for me so far. Still trailing behind cj, Nogg and probably a few others, but doing much better than I expected. I wonder how much I remember and how long it'll take me to plat San Andreas on PS3....

Any chance you could update the confirmed contestants list in the OP to include links directly to their PSNP page, Wayne? Some of the names on the list are their forum names so it's a little harder to check out the competition.

• Like 3

Well, that's 75 trophies (1 Plat, 6 Gold, 35 Silver, 33 Bronze) for me so far. Still trailing behind cj, Nogg and probably a few others, but doing much better than I expected. I wonder how much I remember and how long it'll take me to plat San Andreas on PS3....

Any chance you could update the confirmed contestants list in the OP to include links directly to their PSNP page, Wayne? Some of the names on the list are their forum names so it's a little harder to check out the competition.

75 trophies in 8 days!? Great start Crest!

Good idea, I will add links to everyone's profile in the OP. It'll be done sometime tomorrow as I'm just about to head out. If anybody doesn't want a link to their profile on the front page then just let me know and I'll remove it.