Embarassing Facts About Yourself

RisingSenpai616

Oh, where to start...? So many choices...

I'm an extremely quiet, antisocial, introverted, easily-hurt Grammar Nazi irl. This has led to my having virtually no real friends,and I often turn to PSNP and/or gaming in general to escape my lonely existence for a little while. On the plus side, I write some wicked poetry and papers!

I haven't accomplished anything and have no idea what direction I should take my life. I feel like I'm just the living embodiment of wasted potential half the time, and the other half I try to be oblivious to that fact. Some nights I have to bore myself to sleep, simply because the future is more nightmarish than anything my subconscious could conjure up. In short, at age 23 I feel as if I have wasted my life.... and then I turn my ps3 on. 

Don't worry. I think everyone secretly feels like that to some extent. A friend of mine once told me something I thought was pretty profound. That when it comes to life there's no big light at the end of the tunnel to follow where everything just plateaus and becomes perfect. Everyone just kind of fumbles through blindly in the darkness. But every now and again you have those nice little moments. Like having a warm cup of tea on a cold day. Or playing a video game with a friend. Really simple stuff. And those little things are like candles you get to light along your way. Then, at the end, when you look back on all those simple good times, you see that all those little candles come together and form that big light you were looking for all along. And you realise that's the stuff that makes life worth living.

It's sappy, I know. But I love when people tell me schmultzy stuff like that. :lol:  It helps me to appreciate life more when otherwise I might waste it thinking too much about the future.

Edited by RisingSenpai616
  • Like 2

I haven't accomplished anything and have no idea what direction I should take my life. I feel like I'm just the living embodiment of wasted potential half the time, and the other half I try to be oblivious to that fact. Some nights I have to bore myself to sleep, simply because the future is more nightmarish than anything my subconscious could conjure up. In short, at age 23 I feel as if I have wasted my life.... and then I turn my ps3 on.

I feel like that every day of my life.

• Like 1

I feel like that every day of my life.

Club of 3 then. And I'm not even 20 yet

1. I'm Shy

I'm not THAT bad when it comes to talking to other people I just really don't like it. I'm just simply not a people's person. I've always been this way. I have been getting better as I've gotten older but still. To put it in other words, unlike some people here, I have real life friends. I just don't have that many. If you talk to me I will talk back (and be as respectful as possible). I just rather not have to be the one to start a conversation unless I absolutely have to. If I have the option to avoid a conversation, you can bet your lucky coin that I will... Simple as that.

2. I Take 25 - 30 Minute Showers

I guess there's really not that much explanation needed for this one. it's not that I want to make sure I'm clean or that I have to finish singing a song first. I literally just get lost in my thoughts. It varies day-to-day when it comes to what I exactly think about. Sometimes it's about coming up with strategies to beat a part of a game I'm stuck on, other days it's figuring out what I think I will be doing in school that day. In conclusion, my family hates it and I can't really fix it.

3. When I'm in a bad mood, I become very sarcastic

When I'm in a bad mood, it would be a good idea to keep your distance. I don't let out my anger with throwing punches and kicks, I let it out with my words... and I'm not referring to swearing. Anybody who knows me knows that I can be quite "nasty" with my words when it comes to me being in a bad mood. Remember from what I said about not being a people's person? That just adds to it. Luckily, for the most part, i'm usually not in a bad mood. In general, If you somehow manage to piss me off....watch out :devil:   

Well, that's about it for me. As you can see, I am a pretty weird individual... Nonetheless I hope you enjoyed reading it!

• Like 1

I tend to fuck up things I say and am bad at conversation in general, so I'm terrible at meeting people/making new friends (hopefully I am improving though). I also find it hard to hold eye contact normally without feeling uncomfortable after a while, but I'm practicing. I don't have any friends at the moment (I move a lot), but I'm glad I have a great family, and people I can relate to on the net, especially on here so I don't feel that down. Though I don't actually interact much with the community but am more of an "observer" I guess you can call it, I know it's weird but w/e. Another one is that I tend to isolate myself not only in real life but on games too (I never use a mic and on mmos I'm more of a solo player), I'm just naturally shy and introverted I guess. I'm completely fine being by myself as long as I have my passions and hobbies and other things to keep me going. I also don't know why I'm writing this now but I just had an urge to get these thoughts off me, k peace.

I tend to fuck up things I say and am bad at conversation in general, so I'm terrible at meeting people/making new friends (hopefully I am improving though). I also find it hard to hold eye contact normally without feeling uncomfortable after a while, but I'm practicing. I don't have any friends at the moment (I move a lot), but I'm glad I have a great family, and people I can relate to on the net, especially on here so I don't feel that down. Though I don't actually interact much with the community but am more of an "observer" I guess you can call it, I know it's weird but w/e. Another one is that I tend to isolate myself not only in real life but on games too (I never use a mic and on mmos I'm more of a solo player), I'm just naturally shy and introverted I guess. I'm completely fine being by myself as long as I have my passions and hobbies and other things to keep me going. I also don't know why I'm writing this now but I just had an urge to get these thoughts off me, k peace.

Glad to see someone open up like that. I can't relate but it must not be easy. Thanks for sharing!  :)

• Like 1

Back when I was in high school, people in the band sold candy for fundraising. I bought a pack of Sour Skittles and had the strange idea that I could eat the whole pack at once. The sour sensation was so strong that it destroyed my ability to taste anything sour to this day. That happened about about 10 years ago. To be young and dumb... 

I have this strange flap of skin hanging from my taint. Sometimes, I like to hang things from it, depending on the season. For example, during the end of October, I usually hang a bat or spider from it. Right now, I have a little cherub angel. Looks like he's flying around between my legs. It's kind of adorable if you ask me.

Er, tourettes I guess. Really not bad anymore, the occasional eye twitch that is it. But everytime someone brings it up they ask if I swear a lot, seriously, there are different kinds of tourettes!

I'm a massive pervert. Doesn't embarrass me one bit, but it probably embarrasses others so I'll share.
I also have a habit of observing the toilet paper after wiping. (Hey how else am I gonna know what's coming out back there?)

That toilet paper thing isn't normal?

Well, sorry if I don't want a mudslide down there later on goddamn.

• Like 1

At first I didn't know how to turn on the PS4. I was touching it all over the place looking for a button and then it suddenlz turned on, but I didnt know why so as a last resort I checked the manual and realized that those little bars on the front are like touch buttons :D.

That makes two of us, although I figured it out just before I had to whip the manual out. Those buttons are tiny dammit!

• Like 1

2. I Take 25 - 30 Minute Showers

Wait, that's an embarrassing thing ? I can take showers of up to 40 minutes lol !

3. When I'm in a bad mood, I become very sarcastic

So me :P Although, if it gets too bad I dare to punch people in the face too xD

At first I didn't know how to turn on the PS4. I was touching it all over the place looking for a button and then it suddenlz turned on, but I didnt know why so as a last resort I checked the manual and realized that those little bars on the front are like touch buttons :D.

tumblr_mynq3lfbVm1sdl54do1_500.png

Machines hate me. I don't know why. I never did anything to them. Makes me laugh though when people are like, "You're young! You naturally know everything about electronics and computers!" and I'm like, "lol yeah. So, how do I turn this thing on?"

• Like 1

Wait, that's an embarrassing thing ? I can take showers of up to 40 minutes lol !

So me :P Although, if it gets too bad I dare to punch people in the face too xD

I guess taking a long shower is not the most embarrassing thing but I bet it gives some people the "wtf!?" face. Also, to be honest, with how nasty I talk when I'm in a bad mood; It would be the person I'm talking to who will have the urge to punch me in the face before I even think of going physical.

• Like 1