Haven't really done a introduction...

creepingbecca

Hey Becca! Welcome to PSNP =)

Thank you very much ^_^

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here :)

Love to hear that we actually have a lot of similarities :D

Ah lovely! I just saw your profile and yeah we have a lot of same interests which is great :) and lovely to meet more girls too

Welcome to the site! Nice to meet you :eyebrow:

hehe thank you :3

Welcome to the site Becca ^^ enjoy your stay :)

Thank you :) love your sig <3

• Like 1

I've posted a few times on the forum but realised i haven't really introduced myself.

- My name is Becca from England.

- I am a Web Designer

- Huge fan of video games, brought up on Super Nintendo and then onto the PS1 and now though to the PS4

- I'm a fan of all different types of games JRPG, RPG, Platformers, Puzzle, Shooters

- I have a lot of favorite games, most favorite series and games are Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Crash Bandicoot, Pokemon, Dragon Quest etc

- I love getting tattooed, spending time with cats, watching horror films and anime and reading manga and graphic novels

So yeah thats all i can think of, other then i love this forum and dont ever usually take the time to talk about myself to others. :)

Welcome to the forums, I hope you like it here.

How you finding dragon quest I was thinking of grabbing it. Does it have multiplayer? Im personally more of a coop gamer. See you got Rayman Legends as well I love that game. Really hope they make a sequel.

Welcome to the forums, I hope you like it here.

How you finding dragon quest I was thinking of grabbing it. Does it have multiplayer? Im personally more of a coop gamer. See you got Rayman Legends as well I love that game. Really hope they make a sequel.

I'm actually really enjoying it at the moment, except the voices think im changing it back to Japanese now. I havent seen any type of multiplayer on it. But love the bright graphics, music and side quests im easily sold there :D

AH yes i really enjoy Rayman Legends :) i've put a lot of hours into it and still yet to get platinum ha, and yes i totally agree with a sequel would be nice :3

I'm actually really enjoying it at the moment, except the voices think im changing it back to Japanese now. I havent seen any type of multiplayer on it. But love the bright graphics, music and side quests im easily sold there :D

AH yes i really enjoy Rayman Legends :) i've put a lot of hours into it and still yet to get platinum ha, and yes i totally agree with a sequel would be nice :3

I think after playing PS3 a lot the lack of colourful games really bugged me which is why i'm really drawn to Dragon Quest and obviously just one of many reasons why Rayman Legends was absolutely beautiful. I previously played rayman on PS3 but didnt get the plat I just grabbed the PS4 version as I assumed it would just look nicer and I'm definitely going for the plat on it this time.

If you do happen to notice any multiplayer options (i'm especially intersted in local coop options let me know).

I think a lot of the times if i'm going to find any voices annoying they are more likely to be in the english versions of the game as there's usually at least one person horribly miscast. On the other hand hearing Yangus in English wounds like a good enough excuse for me to at least try the english audio option :P

Hey there, welcome aboard. Sounds like youll fit in no problem.

I have one small request, our little tattoo thread could do with some new ink. Demons been carrying the thread by themselves (Im too poor for new ink...) so if you want to have a look and post that would be rad

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/5490-post-your-tattoos/page-1

Hope you enjoy your stay!

I think after playing PS3 a lot the lack of colourful games really bugged me which is why i'm really drawn to Dragon Quest and obviously just one of many reasons why Rayman Legends was absolutely beautiful. I previously played rayman on PS3 but didnt get the plat I just grabbed the PS4 version as I assumed it would just look nicer and I'm definitely going for the plat on it this time.

If you do happen to notice any multiplayer options (i'm especially intersted in local coop options let me know).

I think a lot of the times if i'm going to find any voices annoying they are more likely to be in the english versions of the game as there's usually at least one person horribly miscast. On the other hand hearing Yangus in English wounds like a good enough excuse for me to at least try the english audio option :P

Keep me updated on how close you get to the plat! im at 71% atm and i had left it a while and managed to gain another 10% the other month. So i come back to it every now and then cos its brill!

Welcome to the site, Always nice to see more Jrpg Rpg players :)

Thank you :

*Sees another cat-lover, gamer-person*

tumblr_n5zxlllT7l1sedjuto1_400.gif

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay.

Aww kitty! you;ve already gained my friendship with that gif :3

Welcome! Hope to see you around ^_^

With your interests, you'll make a lot of friends on here in no time, as you can probably already tell xD

Thank you :3 yeah it seems that way which is great and the main reason i joined here everyone seems so nice :D

Hey there, welcome aboard. Sounds like youll fit in no problem.

I have one small request, our little tattoo thread could do with some new ink. Demons been carrying the thread by themselves (Im too poor for new ink...) so if you want to have a look and post that would be rad

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/5490-post-your-tattoos/page-1

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Lovely! I've just added my latest tatt, and will add some more later :D

) nice to meet you.

• Like 1