this game does not F up your night sleep, like CoD

baas-bertus

Farming Simulator 15 I find to be an absolutely amazing game that certainly appeals to the masses. It is competitive, well known, respected and played within the mainstream gaming community.

I'll frequently indulge in 10+ hour binge sessions on this game with the gals.

Contrary to your post, this game certainly keeps me up all night. 

It makes me moist.

looool. Anyways, yeah I would think farming would make you tired.

Farming Simulator 15 I find to be an absolutely amazing game that certainly appeals to the masses. It is competitive, well known, respected and played within the mainstream gaming community.

It makes me moist.

1v1 tractors only 

• Like 1

It makes me moist.

So does this conversation toe the line with violating the new Forum Rule #9? I spit fruity pebbles all over myself laughing, but I don't know the context of the rule.

Either way, Farming Sim makes me want to go beat up the developers for thinking of and making a game about it. Farming is hard shitty work in real life, I'm not entertained doing it virtually.

Edit: I need to learn how to spell gooder.

Edited by DaivRules

So does this conversation toe the line with violating the new Forum Rule #9? I spit fruity pebbles all over myself laughing, but I don't know the context of the rule.

Either way, Farming Sim makes me want to go beat up the developers for thinking of and making a game about it. Farming is hard shitty work in real like, I'm not entertained doing it virtually.

I agree, Unless you are playing harvest moon.  Something about that game is just incredibly captivating.

Either way, Farming Sim makes me want to go beat up the developers for thinking of and making a game about it. Farming is hard shitty work in real like, I'm not entertained doing it virtually.

Yes farming is hard work in real life. That's why its fun playing it laying down while boozing. Dude there's Goat Simulator now!  xD  I think being a real goat is really shitty also, and making me ragequit this game.