Lego Avengers trophy discussion, yada yada yada

I'm down with this list. Only one 100% trophy which sucks, since you'll still need to 100% everything for the plat, but only get one direct trophy for doing it instead of one for each component you do as you go.

I myself am quite looking forward to picking this one up preowned, Lego including season passes in their games pisses me off so much that I refuse to give them my money anymore, you've gone and done over 100 characters and shitloads of levels and stuff already by release day, but obviously you couldn't have either done a little bit more or cut the DLC entirely, no, you NEED to sell a season pass comprised mostly of reskinned characters. Yeah, yeah that's great, and I'll just be buying it preowned.

ANYWAY, the list, the list looks like most other Lego lists, bummed there isn't anything co-op related though, as playing through these things in split screen has been a blast the last 10 years or so. Oh well, good looking list, I'll probably plat it when I end up scooping up my preowned copy.

Seems to be the simple sets lego trophy list i'm pretty sure the dev has given up now ha ha 

least there is no DO X WITH Y 50 TIMES trophies this time 

plus looks like i won't be one of the first to plat this since people are already on it  :(

a lego game 100% is easy as heck iv done all the lego games barh like 2 

Edited by Fastandslow

I'm curious to see the Vita list, as I'm pretty sure this version is almost identical to the console one for a change

The Vita version is pretty far from the console version. 

The levels are much shorter, the trophies are more based on challenges, there are only two hubs (Manhattan and the Helicarrier) instead of 8 or 9 and those hubs are more challenge based than collectibles. 

It's similar to LEGO Marvel Superheroes for the levels, but at least this time they have included some hub areas. It's on a bigger scale than Marvel Superheroes, but it's nowhere near as close to the console version as they're making it out to be.

• Like 1

The Vita version is pretty far from the console version. 

The levels are much shorter, the trophies are more based on challenges, there are only two hubs (Manhattan and the Helicarrier) instead of 8 or 9 and those hubs are more challenge based than collectibles. 

It's similar to LEGO Marvel Superheroes for the levels, but at least this time they have included some hub areas. It's on a bigger scale than Marvel Superheroes, but it's nowhere near as close to the console version as they're making it out to be.

Interesting, I'm looking forward to pick up Vita after return PS4 version since platinum'd recently. I hope would be better than other Lego Vita games.

I love Lego games. If you don't 100 % them, it's a pure waste of money, especially with this one. It took only 19 hours to plat. The main story is 6 hours. I plat my game because it's a simple waste of money not too. However, Lego games, I 100 % even if it's not a trophy.

I have the vita version as well. Let me say, it is maybe 10 hours to plat like the others. The level are extremely short, the hub look tiny too. If you played the last 2 Lego on vita, that's what you can expect. Not sure why the ceo claimed the vita version wouldn't be downgraded because it is.

Both games are worth getting if you love the Lego franchise. I refuse to pay money on Lego dimension though. Too much for so little.

Edited by berserklover

• 1 month later...

I'm down with this list. Only one 100% trophy which sucks, since you'll still need to 100% everything for the plat, but only get one direct trophy for doing it instead of one for each component you do as you go.

I myself am quite looking forward to picking this one up preowned, Lego including season passes in their games pisses me off so much that I refuse to give them my money anymore, you've gone and done over 100 characters and shitloads of levels and stuff already by release day, but obviously you couldn't have either done a little bit more or cut the DLC entirely, no, you NEED to sell a season pass comprised mostly of reskinned characters. Yeah, yeah that's great, and I'll just be buying it preowned.

ANYWAY, the list, the list looks like most other Lego lists, bummed there isn't anything co-op related though, as playing through these things in split screen has been a blast the last 10 years or so. Oh well, good looking list, I'll probably plat it when I end up scooping up my preowned copy.

Some of these puzzles look to need coop to do, which bums me, since I only have one controller, but I'm so glad the devs have made the races easy and fun for a change. Marvel Super-Heroes was unbearable with their races (I could barely control the character how I wanted), but then Lego Batman 3 showed that they improved the character movements and response, and then Avengers pulled through with the best races I've seen, and I've been having a blast with using Quicksilver for ground races and Captain Universe for the air races! What I hate is have the race rings stay on the map after completion, because it confuses me into thinking I have a race to do.