Vote to Play March 2016

Aranea Highwind

I'm a big advocate of informed consumers, so I did what research I could on stuff that would sway my opinion. Here is what I could find, all in once place:

6bL8Djg.jpg

Sorry for the image quality, I was rushing to throw this together. After watching and reading quite a bit about these, I have a feeling Action Henk! will win, but I'd probably be inclined to lean toward Assault Android Cactus. I have no interest in Broforce at all.

• Like 2

I want Assault Android Cactus to win but as Happy said, it looks certain that Broforce will win.

After how Witch beam was acting about not porting AC to Xbox because of the clause, I just can't support them. My vote goes to BroForce which is also not coming to Xbox 1 because of the clause.

What?

I'm a big advocate of informed consumers, so I did what research I could on stuff that would sway my opinion. Here is what I could find, all in once place:

6bL8Djg.jpg

Sorry for the image quality, I was rushing to throw this together. After watching and reading quite a bit about these, I have a feeling Action Henk! will win, but I'd probably be inclined to lean toward Assault Android Cactus. I have no interest in Broforce at all.

Thanks, Now I want Assault Android Cactus to win. Twin Stick Shooter on a Vita.

All the games we have to pick from don't look the best for me. Broforce will definitely win because it's the more famous game of the three. And people seem to want to play it. Acton Henk! looks the most fun for me, I'll probably vote for that even though it wont win and in all honesty, I don't really care if it doesn't. I'm still going to try out the game that wins.