Vote to Play March 2016

Aranea Highwind

Article from the PlayStation Blog.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/02/01/vote-to-play-march-2016-voting-begins-february-9th/

By popular demand, Vote to Play is back and the voting begins on February 9th! The candidates include Action Henk!, Assault Android Cactus, and Broforce. The game that secures the most votes will be added to the March monthly games lineup for PlayStation Plus members.

24378610850_b2ab20ef46_b.jpg

Action Henk!

Publisher Curve Digital and developer RageSquid have put together a light-hearted racer where you run, jump, and — yes — butt-slide your way through a host of toy room environments with past-their-prime action figures.

It’s a game where timing and momentum are key as you attempt to outdo your opponents as well as your own past performance. How can you not love a game with the tagline “Butt-slide to victory?”

Assault Android Cactus

While the mechanics of this twin stick shooter will be familiar to many, developer Witch Beam has created a unique battery mechanic (in lieu of lives), providing a fresh experience that helps Assault Android Cactus stand out from the crowd.

This one also supports Shareplay, a “virtual couch” that lets a friend join your game for up to an hour at a time, creating an online local co-op experience. According to designer Sanatana Mishra, the goal with Assault Android Cactus was to make a game that he and the rest of the team wanted to play.

Broforce

While we didn’t know it at the time, Broforce is the game that we always wanted as we cheered beloved 80’s-era action heroes on to victory. Publisher Devolver and developer Free Lives have teamed up to deliver part irreverent spoof and part loving homage to what are now classic movies and classic games.

With its online co-op experience and over-the-top presentation, there’s a really great game here that deserves the heaps of praise it’s already received.

• Like 1

"Broforce

[...]Publisher Devolver[...]"

This will be the one.

EDIT:" Assault Android Cactus

This one also supports Shareplay, a “virtual couch” that lets a friend join your game for up to an hour at a time, creating an online local co-op experience."

Ek, this might change my decision. Logging on my alts to balance the votes toward these two games.

Edited by TheYuriG

I won't be voting in this one because they all seem rather generic, and I have 0 interest in any of them. Guess I shouldn't get my hopes up for the other 5 games next month either.

I do have to agree with this..

If I end up voting, it will be for Action Henk or Assault Android Cactus, because are the ones that looks better at my eyes, but even then I will not care.. last time Armello was the one that looked the best to the eye and end up being the better of all, but instead we got the worst of the 3, so I have no faith in PS community to make a decent choice..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 2

A lot of people seem to want Broforce. I hope it doesn't win. We seem to be getting a lot of 4 player co-op games on Plys lately, do we really need another. None of them really interest me, but if I vote, it'll likely be for Android Assault. Whatever the outcome though, I won't moan and complain. I'm happy now I have Dark Chronicle on PS4.

Broforce that shit is bloodly fun.

edit: I still think they should put some aa games on there like knack or something for games like all of them shown are getting out of hand on ps4 if you ask me, for I kinda miss the time when we used to get games like spec ops the line and last light on plus, also I think they should put 1 aa game there along with a indie game there to let us have fun with that or give us a ps2 port.

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 2