Official PSNP Song Vote XXV - Music! Voting! Giveaways!

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

33 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Harry Chapin - Cat's in the Cradle
    • #2 Asakura Noriyuki - Departure
    • #3 38 Special - Second Chance
    • #4 Shoji Meguro - Girl of the Hollow Forest
    • #5 Houko Kuwashima - Endless Sorrow
    • #6 Miki Higashino, Yumiko Takahashi - Reminiscence
    • #7 Ludovico Einaudi - I Giorni
    • #8 Giles Lamb - Dead Island Theme
    • #9 Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
    • #10 Bump of Chicken - Zero
    • #11 Pearl Jam - Black
    • #12 Christina Aguilera - Hurt
    • #13 Shinedown - .45
    • ^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^
  2. 2. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #14 The Beatles - You Won't See Me
    • #15 Connie Francis, Michel Legrand - I Will Wait For You
    • #16 Nevertheless - Topics
    • #17 Gary Jules - Mad World
    • #18 Toby Fox - An Ending
    • #19 Ultravox - Dancing With Tears In My Eyes
    • #20 Green Day - The Grouch
    • #21 Naruto - Sadness and Sorrow
    • #22 Natasha Farrow - Calling to the Night
    • #23 Ashtar Command - Deadman's Gun
    • #24 Nikisha Reyes - So Cold
    • ^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^
  3. 3. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XXVI AND Would You Want The Game If You Won The Giveaway?

• Uplifting songs
    • Feel-Good songs
    • Inspirational songs
    • ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    • ++++ Would You Want The Digital NA Game If You Won The Giveaway? ++++
    • Yes!
    • No Thanks :)

Secret base was in my top 5, but because I think I used it in a previous SV I decided to go with another. Good pick!

it was also my reason for not using it... IIRC Secret Base was already used before... was actually surprised nobody posted a Clannad song xD

Okay big announcement time. It's so big that I used extra big font.

So due to unforeseen circumstances Song Vote might have to be delayed for an unknown amount of time.

BUT!

It might be able to continue if we could add another staff member who could create the mashup video. Dav is unable to create it at this time. The rest of the Song Vote Staff doesn't know how to or is currently unable to.

And to really grab your attention, COMIC SANS!

So if anyone would like to help out, let us know so that Song Vote can continue without a hiatus.

• Like 3

Glad I could help.

As a sidenote, you may have noticed that the Beatles video is not the same that was posted here. That's because it was taken down and I had to find a replacement, just wanted to clear that up.

Oh don't worry that's normal, happens to me all the time, annoying when it does, but we don't have control over those type of things so I don't think too much of it. :) You really did an outstanding job, I never know what to say when I talk about it because I'm just so emotional when I think about how much this community is amazing, and how much work you put into it. :)

• Like 2

For the love of all that's green and holy on this Earth, if Black by Pearl Jam doesn't win this event, I will completely lose all faith in this community's ability to sense sad music and proceed to crack this floating rock in half. :ninja:

One of the most sad, soul crushingly powerful songs in the history of recorded music.

• Like 1

For the love of all that's green and holy on this Earth, if Black by Pearl Jam doesn't win this event, I will completely lose all faith in this community's ability to sense sad music and proceed to crack this floating rock in half. :ninja:One of the most sad, soul crushingly powerful songs in the history of recorded music.

I'll make several alt accounts and vote for something else just to crush your hopes =P