Can You Get Free PSN Rewards?

PaulKnightZexx

If you're just in the market for free shit, do some online surveys for certain sites. I can't give you any of the ones I use because they reward you with AUD which wouldn't work on your American account but ANYWAY

There's a site I use right, on there when you get 1000 points you get 10 bucks in "rewards" ... These rewards range from pizzas from Domino's (I use that a lot), donations to animal shelters and shit, petrol/gas vouchers, and JB Hi-Fi vouchers. JB is a store that sells games and stereos and fridges and really everything here, they're literally huge. They also sell PSN codes on their website. 

So, you get your 1000 points, and get a 10 buck JB voucher, go on their site, buy a 10 buck PSN code, get emailed the code instantly, and you're done.

Now, on average each survey is worth around 250 points and takes probably around 5 minutes or so to do. ON AVERAGE. Some are worth 700 and some are worth 50, you take what you get. There's usually at least 5 or so you can do on any day before they say "come back later" ... probably to prevent people like me from spamming all their surveys with any random answer to get free stuff. 

Anywho, there's a million websites out there that offer deals like this and if you want some free shit give it a go. In the last fortnight I've gotten 80 bucks and change from them. I bought Super Stardust Ultra and Resogun's season pass the other week, I got like 8 free pizzas, and used a 10 buck voucher to get some petrol for my mower. I also have 20 or so left on my PSN from it. 

If however you were genuinely just wondering if there was a rewards system for PSN and not just after free shit, well, ignore this I guess.

• Like 2

You don't get any PSN money if you get platinums. Although, recently the people who got Bloodborne plat, got an exclusive theme or something for getting the plat. Would be cool if more developers did that. PSN Money? Nope.

Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2, and Kingdom Hearts did the same thing. Can be downloaded in-game.

I agree though. I'd love to see more companies do this.

Nope. Getting platinums is something gaming enthusiasts do out of enjoyment. No money is involved. 

Well... that's right for the most part. I would hate to see the sad and/or disappointed look on your face when you finally come to the realization that the statement in bold isn't entirely true.

Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2, and Kingdom Hearts did the same thing. Can be downloaded in-game.

I agree though. I'd love to see more companies do this.

I haven't played any of the FFXIII series yet, but Kingdom Hearts is a little different. You get the themes from simply beating each game, not after getting the Plat. I have a theme for each one I've played, and only one Platinum to show for it(so far). 

Edit: And Sony Rewards used to be a way to get a bit of free PSN money. They nerfed it awhile back, though.. Now, you only get points when you buy something from the PS Store or register a movie. 

Edited by DamagingRob

I haven't played any of the FFXIII series yet, but Kingdom Hearts is a little different. You get the themes from simply beating each game, not after getting the Plat. I have a theme for each one I've played, and only one Platinum to show for it(so far). 

Edit: And Sony Rewards used to be a way to get a bit of free PSN money. They nerfed it awhile back, though.. Now, you only get points when you buy something from the PS Store or register a movie. 

In FF13 you get the themes for achieving certain milestones such as 'beating the last boss' or 'getting the plat' and is installed through the main menu.

It would be nice for RPG game franchises to throw in an impossibly challenging boss in some area of the game and have you try kill it for free access to a DLC pack. Even if they made it almost impossible unless you purchased the DLC. I suppose it'll just be a nice thought.

If you're just in the market for free shit, do some online surveys for certain sites. I can't give you any of the ones I use because they reward you with AUD which wouldn't work on your American account but ANYWAY

There's a site I use right, on there when you get 1000 points you get 10 bucks in "rewards" ... These rewards range from pizzas from Domino's (I use that a lot), donations to animal shelters and shit, petrol/gas vouchers, and JB Hi-Fi vouchers. JB is a store that sells games and stereos and fridges and really everything here, they're literally huge. They also sell PSN codes on their website. 

So, you get your 1000 points, and get a 10 buck JB voucher, go on their site, buy a 10 buck PSN code, get emailed the code instantly, and you're done.

Now, on average each survey is worth around 250 points and takes probably around 5 minutes or so to do. ON AVERAGE. Some are worth 700 and some are worth 50, you take what you get. There's usually at least 5 or so you can do on any day before they say "come back later" ... probably to prevent people like me from spamming all their surveys with any random answer to get free stuff. 

Anywho, there's a million websites out there that offer deals like this and if you want some free shit give it a go. In the last fortnight I've gotten 80 bucks and change from them. I bought Super Stardust Ultra and Resogun's season pass the other week, I got like 8 free pizzas, and used a 10 buck voucher to get some petrol for my mower. I also have 20 or so left on my PSN from it. 

If however you were genuinely just wondering if there was a rewards system for PSN and not just after free shit, well, ignore this I guess.

You're living the dream bro :D

• Like 1

You're living the dream bro :D

Man, the amount of free crap I get. It's not even like I'm going out of my way to be a cheapskate, there's just so many opportunities. 

You got the Hungry Jack's app, which can sometimes let you win a burger for free. I go out of my way there, sometimes I throw my old iPod and phone in my pocket to increase my chances of winning.

The Red Rooster app, when you make an account on there you get a $5 voucher and a meal on your birthday. For about 3 weeks last year, me, my girlfriend, and a mate and his girlfriend, we walked down to Red Rooster during lunch and said it was our birthday EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. and for those weeks they actually gave us the food every time. We went in there like 2 or 3 times a day at one point, I legitimately gained around 10 kilos from the month or so we abused them. They stopped serving us eventually, found out from a friend who works in there that they have a photo of us out back to not serve us. One time (at a different Red Rooster) me, GF, Tom, Tom's GF, Tom's GF's sister, and this guy Chris all walked into Red Rooster and said it was our birthday. I forgot the exact figure but we scored over 100 bucks in total in one sitting. Anywho, we got sick of Red Rooster after that much of it (I didn't, she did) and stopped going but just yesterday I got a message from a friend saying her and her friend were out with no money and did the app thing too so it's still available. Idiots.

Then you got my main survey site, which gets me free PSN, free petrol, free shopping vouchers, free phone recharges (unfortunately not for my network though), and the free pizzas on there are only 500 points, so every second day I've usually at least earned myself one free pizza. Domino's are about 10 minutes down the road, order the pizza, walk down there, by the time I'm there it's done. And this is their "Chef's Best" pizzas too, none of that cheap stuff, I can get any pizza I want with these coupons. I've had probably 5 myself in the last couple weeks, but I've given another 5 or so to the girlfriend or other people I was hanging out with too. 

There's this other survey site that sends me surveys every now and then, it's a student based one, basically you get less surveys but they're worth more, so you get 10 bucks off each survey which can be used on another website, which can get you movie tickets or candy bars or pies or whatever, I only do these surveys to get Nando's coupons because I know the girlfriend loves them but they're so expensive, but we get so many Nando's coupons I've even given away a few of them. And I'm a pig, I fucking love food, me giving away delicious food means I have WAY too much of it.

And you got KFC, they have a short little survey you can do about your service online using a code on the receipt, but they never type in the code in store so we just write any random 5 digit code on the thing and get a free drink and chips with our next purchase. 5 buck burger magically becomes a 5 buck combo.

And so on. There's so many easy peasy things for free things here, not to mention the survey site actually pays you PayPal money if you want, but I never bothered with that because it takes 2 to 8 weeks to transfer the money or something, so I'm like "I'll just have my 2 free pizzas for five minutes work please"

Man, the amount of free crap I get. It's not even like I'm going out of my way to be a cheapskate, there's just so many opportunities. 

You got the Hungry Jack's app, which can sometimes let you win a burger for free. I go out of my way there, sometimes I throw my old iPod and phone in my pocket to increase my chances of winning.

The Red Rooster app, when you make an account on there you get a $5 voucher and a meal on your birthday. For about 3 weeks last year, me, my girlfriend, and a mate and his girlfriend, we walked down to Red Rooster during lunch and said it was our birthday EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. and for those weeks they actually gave us the food every time. We went in there like 2 or 3 times a day at one point, I legitimately gained around 10 kilos from the month or so we abused them. They stopped serving us eventually, found out from a friend who works in there that they have a photo of us out back to not serve us. One time (at a different Red Rooster) me, GF, Tom, Tom's GF, Tom's GF's sister, and this guy Chris all walked into Red Rooster and said it was our birthday. I forgot the exact figure but we scored over 100 bucks in total in one sitting. Anywho, we got sick of Red Rooster after that much of it (I didn't, she did) and stopped going but just yesterday I got a message from a friend saying her and her friend were out with no money and did the app thing too so it's still available. Idiots.

Then you got my main survey site, which gets me free PSN, free petrol, free shopping vouchers, free phone recharges (unfortunately not for my network though), and the free pizzas on there are only 500 points, so every second day I've usually at least earned myself one free pizza. Domino's are about 10 minutes down the road, order the pizza, walk down there, by the time I'm there it's done. And this is their "Chef's Best" pizzas too, none of that cheap stuff, I can get any pizza I want with these coupons. I've had probably 5 myself in the last couple weeks, but I've given another 5 or so to the girlfriend or other people I was hanging out with too. 

There's this other survey site that sends me surveys every now and then, it's a student based one, basically you get less surveys but they're worth more, so you get 10 bucks off each survey which can be used on another website, which can get you movie tickets or candy bars or pies or whatever, I only do these surveys to get Nando's coupons because I know the girlfriend loves them but they're so expensive, but we get so many Nando's coupons I've even given away a few of them. And I'm a pig, I fucking love food, me giving away delicious food means I have WAY too much of it.

And you got KFC, they have a short little survey you can do about your service online using a code on the receipt, but they never type in the code in store so we just write any random 5 digit code on the thing and get a free drink and chips with our next purchase. 5 buck burger magically becomes a 5 buck combo.

And so on. There's so many easy peasy things for free things here, not to mention the survey site actually pays you PayPal money if you want, but I never bothered with that because it takes 2 to 8 weeks to transfer the money or something, so I'm like "I'll just have my 2 free pizzas for five minutes work please"

You clearly look like a guy who likes to type a lot lol

You clearly look like a guy who likes to type a lot lol

You know it. I just finished sending a reply to someone I don't even know and it's like 3 or 4 paragraphs long.

It's 10:05 in the morning, I don't want to get up and have a shower yet and wake the pregnant girlfriend ... Not really much else to do, man.

Plus it helps that I'm a pretty quick typer, and can ramble on about anything so much for so long you'll either want to kill me or kill yourself if you have to listen to me that much.

The only rewards I've heard of are 2 in number

1)A "Thank You For Being A Loyal Customer" Money Gift. Only people in NA were eligible for this and Sony gave 10$ to everyone who had a spent a certain amount of money on PSN. Happened in Early 2013

2)Playstation Plus 5 Year Celebration Special Printed Plaque. This was given to any member who was a PS Plus Subscriber for 5 years. The plaque had certain statistics written on it. Happened in Late 2015

You know it. I just finished sending a reply to someone I don't even know and it's like 3 or 4 paragraphs long.

It's 10:05 in the morning, I don't want to get up and have a shower yet and wake the pregnant girlfriend ... Not really much else to do, man.

Plus it helps that I'm a pretty quick typer, and can ramble on about anything so much for so long you'll either want to kill me or kill yourself if you have to listen to me that much.

I know this isn't on topic, but about those surveys; (at least the ones I've always been offered to do) they always ask me to give my phone number so they can confirm you're not just going to abuse the system (and so they can spam you with offers). Do you use your own number or do you know of a site where the surveys don't require personal information? I've always wanted to do these to get free stuff but I'm not giving my real number or email out to do it.

Edited by LeetWolf2

And they didnt bother to check IDs? Management deserves to be fired. Good story though.

And they didnt bother to check IDs? Management deserves to be fired. Good story though.

The funny thing is the terms and conditions actually say you need valid photo ID for the birthday meal, they just never asked.

I know this isn't on topic, but about those surveys; (at least the ones I've always been offered to do) they always ask me to give my phone number so they can confirm you're not just going to abuse the system (and so they can spam you with offers). Do you use your own number or do you know of a site where the surveys don't require personal information? I've always wanted to do these to get free stuff but I'm not giving my real number or email out to do it.

I use my real email because if something bad happens to it there no real personal information on there and I can just make a new one so I don't have to pretend to care about it. As for my phone number, I've got my real one on there too, and I can promise you I've not ONCE gotten ANYTHING from them on my phone aside from the initial confirmation code text. One of the surveys the other day wanted me to install an app and give them my phone and email, so I just didn't do that survey. I hate spam almost as much as I hate useless apps on my phone, if I was going to get either I just wouldn't bother with it.