Your Next Game - The Lottery 4 (prizes awarded)

Just picked up my copy of SSX and i'm already playing . I'll update the trophy list in no time to show my progress and inform of the enjoyment i'm getting with it  :)

5030934112994.jpg

That's good to hear then.

Oh cool I should definitely have my game within 2 weeks. The quick pace this time just shows how keen people are.

Where i live i see the phsycial copy of Deception IV . Blood Ties for the Vita priced at 29.99 euros . I have also have myself the game however it's the PS3  version and it's still sealed  :facepalm:

I bought a physical copy of Deception IV for like 16 euros 

Edited by Jiaho24
  • Like 3

Today I wasn't able to start batman but tomorrow I'll have literally the whole day free! So I guess I will start it and give y'all my opinions. On a side note Monday I'll repair my fat ps3. Probably would be better to buy a new one but that console is what brought me to online gaming so.. Yeah. This means that I will be able to help you, FDG, with the online if frozen synapse prime :D and finally I will be able to sync farcry blood dragon trophies (if PS3 doesn't get a reset lol)

• Like 2

On a side note Monday I'll repair my fat ps3.

That brings back memories.  I had to fix my fat ps3 ages ago by reflowing the CPU.  Trouble was I didn't have a heat gun.  Solution: stick it under the grill for a couple of minutes.

It did the job and I was able to get a backup off it.  Whats wrong with yours Winston?

That brings back memories. I had to fix my fat ps3 ages ago by reflowing the CPU. Trouble was I didn't have a heat gun. Solution: stick it under the grill for a couple of minutes.

It did the job and I was able to get a backup off it. Whats wrong with yours Winston?

I don't know, I was playing far cry and suddenly the ps3 shut down :/ it hasn't worked since then. I hope they'll fix it!
  • Like 1

Well, I'm all in on Disgaea 5.

Played the first few worlds - memories of the mechanics have started to flood back from Disgaea 3. The geo-effects and the throwing and the basic flow of combat.

Early doors yet, but im enjoying it - though i must admit, i play with the sound off, as the voice work is pretty hard to take - everytime one of the wee penguin/patrick-from-spongebob guys says 'dood' my soul dies a little inside me!

Im not really following the story, but if my memory of D3 serves me right it doesn't really matter, since most of the hours will be spent post-story anyway.

Enjoying it, and I never would have played it without this event, so a success in my book

• Like 3

So far i've completed the Rookies , Patagonia and Siberia stages of SSX  . Also played some levels of Wolrd Tour and couldn't get a single gold in there , only silver. Gotta keep praticsing to do better time times and beat my opponents . I'm quite enjoying but at the moment i'm not that good at the game , is one of those games you have to invest time to develop skills to master it and i'm a newbie at this kind of games like sports/racing btw .

• Like 4

So far i've completed the Rookies , Patagonia and Siberia stages of SSX  . Also played some levels of Wolrd Tour and couldn't get a single gold in there , only silver. Gotta keep praticsing to do better time times and beat my opponents . I'm quite enjoying but at the moment i'm not that good at the game , is one of those games you have to invest time to develop skills to master it and i'm a newbie at this kind of games like sports/racing btw .

You can't be as bad as me at that game.  I spent more time wincing from crashes than actually enjoying a downhill ski.

As far as Xcom: Enemy Within goes, I think I am finally over the difficulty hump (after 2 restarts).  Xcom games are really unforgiving (but fair......probably :angry: ).  My thoughts on the game are that it is an Enemy Unknown expansion, with just enough content to warrant a new release.  The extra missions (involving a covert group trying to hack the xcom project) are really just the same old mission with different enemies.  Still only really scratched the surface, and getting my arse kicked more than kicking it, but hey thats Xcom right?

• Like 3

I just finished my first session on Batman. So far it's looking good. Enigmas are really fun! Sadly I'm about to get 3000 trophies and I want it to be a plat so I think I'll quickly complete NFS Rivals and then come back to Batman!

Wow, that is some forward planning, mine was "The Big Bang" from Dark Void.  (unplanned, but still happy - gotta love big bang).

• Like 1

Getting better gear will help. I suck at SSX but having a really good board helped me knock out some golds in the World Tour.

• Like 1

And just a question to any of those who've played this before, should I trade Trisha for Serena, or stick at it with the party as it is? Who did you guys use? Should I have asked this right at the start, when you guys weren't put off by my weak attempts at humor? Probably...

All games are better played listening to AC/DC  :) It's a while since I played it, but I remember Trisha having an AOE attack that could kill loads of enemies at once, but that was at endgame so I guess she was quite levelled.  Stupid Vita and memory cards, I have long since deleted this game, otherwise I could tell you my end stats.  Glad to hear you are enjoying it though.

I have been fighting stinky mucus all weekend too (I have the flu, well its really just a cold but hey ho)

• Like 3

Just sitting here, sipping on a coffee, waiting for my gaming session for Frozen Synapse Prime to start. Should be able to knock out a few of the online trophies fairly quickly but, more importantly, it's nice to get working towards finishing them off completely so that, even if they do close the servers, I could still 100% the game at a later date.

I started playing Far Cry 4 as well. I've been dying to start that for a while because I'm a big Ubisoft/Uplay fanboy and rather enjoyed Far Cry 3.

Lastly, it would be beneficial, for the sake of the viewer, for those updating us all on their game progress to actually use the name of the game during their update. It's still in the early going and some might find it difficult to remember 10 new names and which of the 10 new games they're playing. :)

• Like 2

I'm slowly getting used to the back trophy hunting routine but black ops 3 is still holding me from 100% efficiency because I'm about to get level 300 and I want it so bad! But I still did progress toward NFS Rivals plat. I should get it by the end of the week and then be able to finally play Batman! Also tomorrow I'm gonna get my PS3 back (hopefully fixed)

• Like 1