Your Next Game - The Lottery 4 (prizes awarded)

Good Lord! How is it that my game is digital and I'm still one of the last to start? :lol:

The speed at which everyone is obtaining their games is incredible. Definitely the fastest progressing installment so far. :)

Really enjoying everyone's initial impressions so far.

You tell us.

Slacker.

Edited by Quikdrawjoe
  • Like 4

Oh balls,  I assumed there was an auto save on this game.  I just rage quit when my goddess sniper (honestly you should have seen her) just died after missing a 91% chance shot.

Memories of Enemy Unknown are coming back now, so live and learn.

Played some more Rainbow Moon last night until my Vita died, so I think it's safe to say I'm enjoying it so far. I've made it to the second island and now things are getting a bit tougher again. It does feel like cheating a bit that you can escape any battle, but it's saved my bacon as few times when I've accidentally challenged a powerful enemy while on low health. I've just got two quick questions:

1) What happens when I run out of hunger (or whatever it's actually called)? I've been keeping eating food just to be on the safe side, but it'd be nice to know why I'm doing it

2) Is there any way for me to cure poison at the moment other than using the healer, because these Poison Imps assure I have to pretty much have to heal after every battle :S

Yeah DrBloodmoney is spot in.  One of the most annoying things early on is the food eating.  But you can get modifiers later.

• Like 2

Ah, good times ;)

Aye its all coming flooding back.  Interestingly (well, kind of) when I have started again (no save game) I am able to choose from all 5 base locations, I think I was limited to NA and Europe first off.  

"Those who wield the devils toys, will be brought by degrees to wield his sword" is now my favourite quote :)  

• Like 1

Just found out that Frozen Synapse Prime is only 294mb. :awesome:

I was having a bit of a nervous breakdown, with regards to the potential size of the download. I had to skip out on Bioshock during my Game A Day! thingy due to lack of space. Then I remembered that I just finished Batman Blackgate and it eased my pain so, I checked it out and LOOL 294mb; pfft bring it on!

Totally gonna buy and download it within the next couple of hours. :D

• Like 2

I was reading the Batman guide and I saw that the game has 110 trophies.. That's shocking :o DRIVECLUB you better watch out!

Just go for the plat first.  The DLC will make it easier, because it increases your chances in AR challenges.  Your biggest problem will be which AWESOME screenshot you choose to be your background on your PS4, (and share on here, because I reckon we might have better ones  B) )

Everyone has been quick off the blocks and I'm just sitting here waiting for pay day to get my game.

I was going to buy a physical copy but that'll probably take too long so I'll go digital to save time.

There's no rush, really.

I purposely created this event to open on the 15th of the month solely because it would give folks time to sign up, have their games assigned, search for their games, get a paycheque and have the game shipped/arrive in the mail. Usually, the playing doesn't start until the last week of the month.

It's normally supposed to be 6 weeks; 2 weeks to sign up and get their games, 3 weeks to play and then 1 week to slow down and close the event. It's really odd how fast everything is moving this time around.

• Like 3

There's no rush, really.

I purposely created this event to open on the 15th of the month solely because it would give folks time to sign up, have their games assigned, search for their games, get a paycheque and have the game shipped/arrive in the mail. Usually, the playing doesn't start until the last week of the month.

It's normally supposed to be 6 weeks; 2 weeks to sign up and get their games, 3 weeks to play and then 1 week to slow down and close the event. It's really odd how fast everything is moving this time around.

That's good to hear then.

Oh cool I should definitely have my game within 2 weeks. The quick pace this time just shows how keen people are.

• Like 3