Nitro

Hey guys, so I know the online is dead for this game but I have a few questions:

Is there like an online multiplayer mode trophies and thus making the plat unattainable?

If not, can the game be played on couch co op?

Cheers :)

Edited by Nitro
  • Like 1

As far as I know the online has been shut down for this game & there is no offline co-op option, so the plat is unobtainable.

Only the JP version of the game had trophies though, the game in other regions didn't.

Cheers for that. And yeah, I planned to import the JP version of the game if there was an offline co-op option, but obviously not. Thanks again :) 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Since the Bulletstorm PS3 Online Trophys are back to be possible, I wonder if someone can confirm me, that this one is back working as well? Just heard rumors, that the same way you can "build up your server" from Bulletstorm works with this game too?

Edited by jayboo1991
Grammar ^^

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, King_Shrimpey said:

I cant find any Information either...

I wonder if there back online :S

@jayboo1991 But arent the Bulletstorm server back because they did a PS4 Version for bulletstorm ?

No. The PS3 servers for this game and Bulletstorm are still officially offline but someone has created a program that allows people to make their own servers for certain games which used GameSpy as their network package e.g. Bulletstorm :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

13 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

No. The PS3 servers for this game and Bulletstorm are still officially offline but someone has created a program that allows people to make their own servers for certain games which used GameSpy as their network package e.g. Bulletstorm :).

Oh thanks for the explain :)

So does it work ?

It would be amazin :D

On 12/01/2017 at 1:49 PM, ProfBambam55 said:

As stated above only the jp version has trophies and the servers were permanently shut down a while back...I can test it for you if you like...have the jp one...if you're dying to play it would consider sending it to you...surprisingly a pretty fun game...

Ok, now I’m confused.

There is only a trophy list for this game, including Jap, right?

So there are no online trophies? Everything can be done offline?

1 minute ago, TurtlePM said:

Ok, now I’m confused.

There is only a trophy list for this game, including Jap, right?

So there are no online trophies? Everything can be done offline?

No, there are co-op campaign trophies which are currently unobtainable. Any reference to "Complete ____ as a member of G-UNIT" in a trophy description means it is online and thus unobtainable at present. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

No, there are co-op campaign trophies which are currently unobtainable. Any reference to "Complete ____ as a member of G-UNIT" in a trophy description means it is online and thus unobtainable at present. 

Thank you

Before buying any game, I check this list: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/78965-unachievable-trophies.html

im not sure if there is any similar topic here to follow :/

But now people are talking about online and a different list from NA/EU lists are different and I thought these lists doesn’t need any online partners.

24 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Thank you

Before buying any game, I check this list: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/78965-unachievable-trophies.html

im not sure if there is any similar topic here to follow :/

But now people are talking about online and a different list from NA/EU lists are different and I thought these lists doesn’t need any online partners.

Here's the PSNP version of our server closure list :): https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/48142-known-upcoming-server-shutdowns/. The JP version of 50 Cent: Blood On The Sand, is the only one with trophies as every other release is trophyless but the servers are closed for versions.

47 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Here's the PSNP version of our server closure list :): https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/48142-known-upcoming-server-shutdowns/. The JP version of 50 Cent: Blood On The Sand, is the only one with trophies as every other release is trophyless but the servers are closed for versions.

I would point out that's only upcoming server shut down. Old shut downs aren't included

• Like 1