Bus Simulator is coming! (Dreams do come true)

FlareXV

Have you ever wished that you quit your fancy job to work as a bus driver? Have you ever thought what it was like to be racially or physically abused by a customer? Now you can with Bus simulator!

Eurogamer got the low down on this exciting masterpiece coming to Steam:

Despite the title, this latest job simulator is not developed by Euro Truck Simulator's SCS Software or Farming Simulator's Giants Software. Instead, it's the latest joint by Stillalive Studios, an Austrian team who made action/adventure game Son of Nor and is working on a deep space strategy game called Drone Swarm.

Here's the trailer: 

source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-02-22-bus-simulator-16-is-a-real-game-coming-to-steam

warning: The racist customer and killer DLC will be released in a season pass for $200 or you can buy them separately for $99 each.

msbmovie2.jpg

All aboard!!!

• Like 4

Bus drivers here make 2.5x more than i do and im pretty well paid. So here its a cushy job. But id never want to do it. Some of these simulators boggle my mind. Boringggg

I know right, the companies that make all these simulators must be raking it in to carry on with such a boring series.

Day one purchase.

Smart choice, will you be buying the DLC/Season Pass?

Smart choice, will you be buying the DLC/Season Pass?

I'll have the most expensive version please and take extra $20 and give me the "I'm Death Incarnate (downhill acceleration" and the "fuck you people, I'm out of here *jumps through window*" emote and extra cutscenes please.

• Like 2

I'll have the most expensive version please and take extra $20 and give me the "I'm Death Incarnate (downhill acceleration" and the "fuck you people, I'm out of here *jumps through window*" emote and extra cutscenes please.

Excellent choice, Sir!

How would you like your packaging, do you want you game in box full of hateful slurs or will you take it in a box with a note saying that "The owner is dumb and no refunds!"? 

1292814805_5.jpg

I rather take the box. You mind putting a red ribbon on top written "fuck you consumer" on top?

Of course, it will be delivered to your house in 340553 to 3678765 working days! Thank you for shopping with us. 

Doesn't look as good as Ant Simulator tbh. Too bad Ant Sim will never happen...

That game............... I was going to join up to Steam just for that game. Damn you, world!

Edited by FlareXV
  • Like 2

Do people really buy these games? Like the farm sim ones and stuff?

I got Farming Simulator 15 (PS4). It's quite a relaxing game with always something to do. I just wish there were some goals in the game. Also it is way better on PC with all the mods.

With that being said I'm definitely not interested in other sims of late or this one. 

Bus drivers here make 2.5x more than i do and im pretty well paid. So here its a cushy job. But id never want to do it. Some of these simulators boggle my mind. Boringggg

Not sure about about public busses but school drivers only make 24K a year here. That is not much at all considering what they have to put up with and on top of that the cost of living is so high in Alaska.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

Not sure about about public busses but school drivers only make 24K a year here. That is not much at all considering what they have to put up with and on top of that the cost of living is so high in Alaska.

I dont know about school buses, but yah no amount of money is worth putting up with other peoples little shits.

• Like 1

This looks like Crazy Taxi for senior citizens. 

That being sad, it actually looks like a properly made game, even if the whole point of it is humourous, just a wee bit better than the kind of shit you see everywhere like Cat Simulator. Honestly if this goes on sale some time for a few bucks I'd probably give it a go just for a laugh. The OP really had me hoping it would actually show you interacting with a racist asshole or something, the idea of a game based around all the crazy shit bus drivers would see actually sounds appealing. Imagine like Crazy Taxi, but with realistic / asshole passengers, try to race to like the checkpoint destination and shit, and then the guy in the back has no money and tries to king hit you and you've gotta get out and kick his ass then wait for the cops to come. THAT sounds like a fun fucking game.