Project Platinum: Princess

Cassiopria

Cool me to i pre order Odin Sphere   :highfive: I add you to the list    :)Imperial+State+Crown+-+Monarchy+-+Englan1AuKneL.png Special Award

Oh, it's good to know ^_^. Besides, the trophy list looks quite easy, so it's gonna be a pleasure to get 100% once again  ^_^

Gorgeous banner by the way. I hope Happy will make as good as yours to my PP.  :angel:
Edited by Neku-tan
  • Like 1

I have the  :platinum:  for Game of Thrones so sign me up please :)

Wouldn't really relate that game to princesses though  :hmm:

I add you to the list    :)Imperial+State+Crown+-+Monarchy+-+Englan sTih52c.png Baron

I'm a Baroness.  :D

I have ICO and New Little Kings Story plats.

I add you to the list    :)Imperial+State+Crown+-+Monarchy+-+Englan sTih52c.png Baroness

Baron with 1 Platinum: SwapQuest.

I add you to the list    :)Imperial+State+Crown+-+Monarchy+-+Englan sTih52c.png Baron

Just my beloved Time and Eternity special award.

I will be back when I conquer Tears to Tiara =D

Btw, silver rank has comma instead of a slash =)

Thank you for the heads up !  I add you to the list     :)Imperial+State+Crown+-+Monarchy+-+Englan1AuKneL.png Special Award

Oh, it's good to know ^_^. Besides, the trophy list looks quite easy, so it's gonna be a pleasure to get 100% once again  ^_^

Gorgeous banner by the way. I hope Happy will make as good as yours to my PP.  :angel:

I play on the PS2 and was in love with that game :) i can't wait till it come out !!! lol you will  ;)

Nice PP Cassiopria.

I have the plats for New Little King's Story and Brave, so I believe Bronze Tier (Knight).

I also have 100% in Child of Light for one of the bonus tiles

I do have 2 questions though (these aren't criticisms, just questions).

For the platinum level, are you requiring people to earn the Time & Eternity plat? I believe that is part of the No Refunds PP, so unless I'm mistaken, it can't be used twice. You can do a platinum tier for all required games, then a second bonus platinum tier that has additional requirements - like having bonus plats or earning all the 100%'s, but I don't believe these bonus titles can be a requirement for the platinum rank.

Secondly, Odin sphere isn't available in NA/EU region. Usually PP creators don't require completion of unreleased games. I'll never get to the platinum tier anyway, but you may want to remove that until it is released. As the JPN version of Odin isn't really playable for anyone in the West who doesn't read Japanese, you might really want to consider combining those 2 stacks - I suspect you'll make a lot of friends by doing that, as otherwise you have a very limited pool of people who could possibly earn the Plat tier. I believe it is up to the discretion of the PP owner if they want to count each regional stack separately or as an 'earn any one of'.

Based on the above, I believe the maximum number of titles would now be 12 - this would therefore potentially change the requirements for each tier.

Again, apologies if I have misunderstood the rules. Hopefully the above made sense, and isn't taken as criticism.

I believe I qualify for Baron with my ICO plat. Thank you for your time and effort.

I add you to the list  :)Imperial+State+Crown+-+Monarchy+-+Englan sTih52c.png Baron

Brave

I add you to the list  :)Imperial+State+Crown+-+Monarchy+-+Englan sTih52c.png Baron

Hey, Cassi! :wave:

The main post looks great! Good work on that. :)

I have 1 :platinum: in this PP.

- Brave

Thanks. :)

Thank you Eff :) I add you to the list  :)Imperial+State+Crown+-+Monarchy+-+Englan sTih52c.png Baron

I have completed Time & Eternity. Do I get the special reward even though I have nothing else (except a few trophies in other games from this list)?

I add you to the list  :)Imperial+State+Crown+-+Monarchy+-+Englan 1AuKneL.png Special Award

Nice PP Cassiopria.

I have the plats for New Little King's Story and Brave, so I believe Bronze Tier (Knight).

I also have 100% in Child of Light for one of the bonus tiles

I do have 2 questions though (these aren't criticisms, just questions).

For the platinum level, are you requiring people to earn the Time & Eternity plat? I believe that is part of the No Refunds PP, so unless I'm mistaken, it can't be used twice. You can do a platinum tier for all required games, then a second bonus platinum tier that has additional requirements - like having bonus plats or earning all the 100%'s, but I don't believe these bonus titles can be a requirement for the platinum rank.

Secondly, Odin sphere isn't available in NA/EU region. Usually PP creators don't require completion of unreleased games. I'll never get to the platinum tier anyway, but you may want to remove that until it is released. As the JPN version of Odin isn't really playable for anyone in the West who doesn't read Japanese, you might really want to consider combining those 2 stacks - I suspect you'll make a lot of friends by doing that, as otherwise you have a very limited pool of people who could possibly earn the Plat tier. I believe it is up to the discretion of the PP owner if they want to count each regional stack separately or as an 'earn any one of'.

Based on the above, I believe the maximum number of titles would now be 12 - this would therefore potentially change the requirements for each tier.

Again, apologies if I have misunderstood the rules. Hopefully the above made sense, and isn't taken as criticism.

Hi diskdocx

Yes it 1AuKneL.png Special Award its Princess theme that why add it to the list , and yes its part off No Refunds PP ! You can add it if is a bonus .

Odin Sphere is indeed not out  in 7 june will come out ! But can make it 12 but 2 game very hard get to the platinum tier!!!

I add you to the list  :)Imperial+State+Crown+-+Monarchy+-+Englan sTih52c.png Baron and pndujOF.jpg  a Mad Tea Party

•  
  • Like 1

I have the Ico plat, so I guess I'm a Baron?  Not sure what the 1/4 platinum means...

If you have 1 Plat you are Baron, once you get 4 you will evolve into Baroness :awesome:

I would presume it's lowest number of required plats/maximum number of required plats.

And I definitely think it's just to remember 9/11 =D

• Like 1