Let's finish: SAO: Hollow Fragment.

Only if you start. If you have a Vita save, they take around the same time.

Just for fun, guys. I have 170 hours on both versions, who's gonna spend more time in SAO? =D

I already have 70 hours and im not even halfway done, i think i can beat that :D Im just carelessly walking around in the HW killing stuff and getting epic weapons instead of doing the story or going for the trophies.

Add me please! I played it for some time last year and lost motivation when I kept being crushed by the spider-like boss in Hollow Area.

It's been waiting in my backlog even since. But I still want to plat it!

I'd like to plat ToS ou Tos 2 before going back to SAO though. I can't keep up with three time-consuming (and sometimes boring) games.

• Like 1

Add me please! I played it for some time last year and lost motivation when I kept being crushed by the spider-like boss in Hollow Area.

It's been waiting in my backlog even since. But I still want to plat it!

I'd like to plat ToS ou Tos 2 before going back to SAO though. I can't keep up with three time-consuming (and sometimes boring) games.

Added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

• Like 1

Just start yesterday getting most girls heart meter or whatever you wanna call it max o.o excluding Phila since kinda hard till she can go back.

Start grinding lvl now lvl 124 or 125. So far so good ^^ until I look up implement... *sigh* the one reason I hate grinding the trophy for this game xD

Just start yesterday getting most girls heart meter or whatever you wanna call it max o.o excluding Phila since kinda hard till she can go back.

Start grinding lvl now lvl 124 or 125. So far so good ^^ until I look up implement... *sigh* the one reason I hate grinding the trophy for this game xD

Implements were fun! 

They were the first thing I did in Re xDDD

Implements were fun! 

They were the first thing I did in Re xDDD

To be honest I actually do the implement first also since I worried when the character become to op monster easy to kill o.o

Oh by the way how many implement we need to do? I mean to get the trophy, is it different from the Vita version o.o?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1alXAMmrmnE

The second coming of the Implement System xD

Man I can't wait till the game come out :D

Hopefully they fix the frame drop when their to many NPC in one area. People saying they fix that problem in Re;Hollow Fragment but I still see them.

Edited by AristauesGiovani

To be honest I actually do the implement first also since I worried when the character become to op monster easy to kill o.o

Oh by the way how many implement we need to do? I mean to get the trophy, is it different from the Vita version o.o?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1alXAMmrmnE

The second coming of the Implement System xD

Man I can't wait till the game come out :D

Hopefully they fix the frame drop when their to many NPC in one area. People saying they fix that problem in Re;Hollow Fragment but I still see them.

Implement count is the same as in the Vita version =)

Thank you for the info :) by the way do you know how to get the "Put to the Test" trophy?

Since I search on google and such I got nothing info or more like random info o.o

Nope, how could I? :awesome:

Oh wait, I have a Plat :awesome:

You get it as award for clearing the newly added Strea storyline.

It's Floor 100 thing, you have lots of time ;)

You should ignore it first time, though, so you can get both CGs without replaying Aincrad. After you fail to save Strea, you can go to save her and get this trophy.

I'v ehad this game for so long I wanna finally man up and play it, but I find the whole thing somewhat confusing. I definitely don't want 2 playthroughs so what are the missable trophies I need to pay attention straight from the start? What I could gather from the guide is

• be the one to land the killing blow on every boss
  • don't let any raid member die
  • finish the heroine related stuff before floor 94 or something

What else?

I'v ehad this game for so long I wanna finally man up and play it, but I find the whole thing somewhat confusing. I definitely don't want 2 playthroughs so what are the missable trophies I need to pay attention straight from the start? What I could gather from the guide is

What else?

Uhm I also think the events for the CG. 

What else?

Um... don't play on Vita, I would add =D

There's about 95% chance Beta Tester will glitch on Vita version.

Uhm I also think the events for the CG. 

Oh yeah those too, thanks!

Um... don't play on Vita, I would add =D

There's about 95% chance Beta Tester will glitch on Vita version.

Too late, I already got 1 trophy, so no going back. Is theer a cause for the glitch or is it just random and I'm pretty much boned? Well either way I'll just last hit every boss and hope for the best :).

What else?

Did you want to be added to the event?

Alright Count me in

Edit: im playing the vita version

Added to the event. Welcome and have fun.