Let's finish: SAO: Hollow Fragment.

I'm starting to see the end of this! Kind of tired of SAO, and this reminded me again why I always stay away from MMO.. really not my thing..

Anyway, possibly my last update before the platinum:

- Hollow Fragment Arc story finished (including recruiting the 2 HF only characters)

- Infinity Moment Arc Story finished (including all endings and save Strea)

- Grand Quest finished (didn't do the advanced stuff)

- All 7 heroines with max affinity/bridal carry/Garden quest (Request to Kirito stuff) done. :silver: Memories trophy gotten

- All events that appear in the event screen clear

- Masteries maxed for everything

- Kirito Level 158, Heroines from level 114 (Silica) to 150 (Philia/Sinon/Liz/Leafa)

- All costumes for Philia, Liz, Sinon, Asuna and Silica, 2 unlocked for Leafa, 1 for Strea

- 120-130 Hollow Missions cleared (mainly offline, but the last 4 where in online.. good thing that's the total between both, because I was having troubles getting the ones I hadn't clear to appear..) :silver: Debug Complete trophy gotten

- 100 implements done. :silver: High-Ranking Tester trophy gotten

- 4-5 HNM killed online

Missing:

100 HNM kills online

20 hours online -> Redundant, I believe..

Get to lvl 200

3 questions..

1st - is the Kobold Lord really the easiest HNM? I always have problems with him and usually get killed by his high damage attack.. I have been farming the Dragon/Wyvern thing in Driogeer (the lvl 163 Hollow Mission, he is next to the teleport, so I think that it works just as fine as the Kobold).. And I'm unsure what I'm doing wrong with the Kobold Lord to die so fast when I get him to red life..

2nd - Any way to use Strea after doing the advanced quest to save her on the main SAO world? (I just want to access her to grind her costumes while grinding HNM or EXP after I get Leafa costumes..)

3rd - I think I run into a bug where the game tells me that I have 0 defense on the stats screen, changing equipment does not fix it, is it ok to ignore this bug and assume that my defense is normal, but not shown or is my defense screwed?

I did the 100 HNMs in a few hours I think very easily.

Are you using the invincibility skills? Do you have an oss chain at all? The dual swords last sword skill?(from beating one of the optional bosses, forgot name). If not that's probably the problem. It shouldn't take more than a ~min or so to kill him.

The 0 defense is from the crimson gauntlets I think?

I had that too, one of my gear was doing it for the strength build I believe. I never used crimson gauntlets so there's something else. But it doesn't matter because you want strength build zero defense imo. If you're invincible it doesn't matter your defense.

I'll try to upload a video of me doing it with what gear and skills.

Edit wow rereading what I wrote sounded very confusing O_o

I'm recovering from the flu, don't judge....

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

I did the 100 HNMs in a few hours I think very easily.

Are you using the invincibility skills? Do you have an oss chain at all? The dual swords last sword skill?(from beating one of the optional bosses, forgot name). If not that's probably the problem. It shouldn't take more than a ~min or so to kill him.

The 0 defense is from the crimson gauntlets I think?

I had that too, one of my gear was doing it for the strength build I believe. I never used crimson gauntlets so there's something else. But it doesn't matter because you want strength build zero defense imo. If you're invincible it doesn't matter your defense.

I'll try to upload a video of me doing it with what gear and skills.

Edit wow rereading what I wrote sounded very confusing O_o

I'm recovering from the flu, don't judge....

I'm using 1 of the invincible skills (never found the location of the other one :lol:), I also have that extra skill for Dual Swords.. As for OSS chains, I always had a problem recording it, so I only have a 3-skills OSS.. this may be part of my problem.

As for the 0 defense thing, no it should be from somewhere else, since I don't think that I ever used it.. My equipment is:

Main: Variable V Vice+4

Sub: Lingering Heart

Head: Ace Pendent

Body: Shadow Killer Coat

Back: Skill Holder

Arms: Order Bracers

Waist: Thief's Belt

Legs: Armored Boots

Charm: Cleric's Cross

Ring: Burst Ring

Ring: Resonant Ring

Anyone else having crash issues? Keep getting it during my "6 OSS" on various bosses :SS

I only had crashing in-between locations... did they screw up some update? =D

I'm using 1 of the invincible skills (never found the location of the other one :lol:),

Both are weapon-based.

Just the Shiny Hollow is an implementation field.

• Like 1

Both are weapon-based.

Ok, need to look better at it, since I have all support skills from the skill menu (actually only missing 4-5 weapon skills from the 2-hand weapon classes and probably already have enough skill points for those too..).

Not sure if I have that Shiny Hollow skill..

Also, at my current progress, I may keep killing the one I'm farming, since I already killed it 25 times (or at least I got 25 copies of his Last Hit bonus..), and I still need the 20 hours online trophy, so I don't need to rush things to much..

the lvl 150 kobold HNM monster is easiest out of the choices.

as for myself i had to do about 100 kills but i did some leveling and a few implements here and there.

otherwise it is a long but good game.

Edited by kingdrake2

I only had crashing in-between locations... did they screw up some update? =D

Both are weapon-based.

Idk, getting it more frequently now. I have the 100 HNM online trophy left so im afking on this rank 3 mission till my Nebular is resetted, but sometimes when i do the OSS i just crash GG! :c

Finished the 100 HNM kills a bit ago, and it was a boring as hell grind.. (I ended up using that Dragon that I mentioned, because it was more reliable for me.. and no, it didn't took me all this time, I just took a lot of brakes because I was getting bored.. each kill took probably between 3-6 minutes depending on what skills were on cool-down at the start).. Still no 20 hours online trophy..

Anyway I decided to start a NG+ to access Strea, since I'm only missing 1 costume (Debuffer) for her and I still have to grind a lot to finish this.. at least that costume will be a nice side thing to look forward, even tough I think that I will get it way before I get to lvl 200..

As of now, I'm lvl162 and missing the 20 hour online trophy, but I suspect that I will hit the 20 hour mark before getting to lvl 200..

And ya, I suggest to anyone doing this to get to lvl190+ before going on the 100 HNM grind.. it probably will speed things quite a bit..

wOIaywv.png

Sword Art Online is a polarizing series. Some people love it and some people hate it. However, when the first real Sword Art Online game was released a lot of people who both love and hate SAO bought it. Those poor people had no idea what was waiting for them. Sword Art Online is currently one of the biggest grindfests on the Vita and PS4. Most guides say it takes 100+ hours of grinding to plat this game and in this event that's exactly what we are going to do.

Goal:

Our goal is to finish/platinum either Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment or Sword Art Online: Re;Hollow Fragment before Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization is released in the US and EU.

Rules:

There are no rules besides have fun.

Who can Join?

Anyone who wants to. It doesn't matter if you haven't started Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment yet or if you are one trophy away from the plat, you can join if you want.

Pace:

There is no pace to this event. Play through the game as fast or as slow as you want.

Guides:

These are here to help you with the game

Participants AKA the Kirito-kuns

Hall of Fame:

Im done now, am i in hall of fame? ('∀ '

• Like 3

Finished the 100 HNM kills a bit ago, and it was a boring as hell grind.. (I ended up using that Dragon that I mentioned, because it was more reliable for me.. and no, it didn't took me all this time, I just took a lot of brakes because I was getting bored.. each kill took probably between 3-6 minutes depending on what skills were on cool-down at the start).. Still no 20 hours online trophy..

Brakes!? You should not be driving while playing SAO. Haha.

• Like 2

Is there already a date or... ?

Nope not yet. Since they haven't told us the NA/EU release date for hollow realization this event has no official end date yet.

Can I still sign up ? xD Going to finish Mass Effect 3 one of these days, and after that I'll be going for this again :)

I bought this game online but haven't played it yet. I hope to make this journey with all of you :)

I'll join, currently playing the game and was planning on going for platinum anyway

All of you have been added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

I'm done now, am I in hall of fame? ('∀ ')

Event thought you never said you wanted to join the event you did participate, so yes you are in the hall of fame now.

Congratulation on finishing SAO: Re: Hollow Fragment :yay: You are the third person to finish Re: Hollow Fragment in this event and you have been added to the hall of fame.

So what are you thoughts on the game? Is it a good adaptation of the SAO "experience"?

Nope not yet. Since they haven't told us the NA/EU release date for hollow realization this event has no official end date yet.

All of you have been added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

Event thought you never said you wanted to join the event you did participate, so yes you are in the hall of fame now.

Congratulation on finishing SAO: Re: Hollow Fragment :yay: You are the third person to finish Re: Hollow Fragment in this event and you have been added to the hall of fame.

So what are you thoughts on the game? Is it a good adaptation of the SAO "experience"?

Ah yes i had very fun doing over 2000 quicksteps for implements! and afking for health regen!  

It was alright, better than lost song atleast imo!!

250? O.O Wow, that's quite an amount =D I haven't been able to attack 200 hours =D

Both were 170 hours =D

I'm already at 211 hours.. currently lvl 167 and still missing the 20 hour online trophy (but will get it before I hit the 220 hours total).. not sure how long it will take to get to lvl200, but it's slow, since I seam to only get 5k EXP (occasionally 7k+ if the 40/45% bonus triggers, but it seams kind of random..) from the 190+ mobs I'm killing.

This will take quite a while to do, since I'm having 0 motivation to do this.. :( Already got all Costumes too, so now I don't even have that side thing to look forward too..