Show off your new signatures!

Beyondthegrave07

so i worked a very long time on the render for this signature, went out pretty well, think i might use this sig in the future :)

i am a huge fan of artorais from dark souls, so i had to do a signature.

i am pretty statisfied with the result and i'm getting a little better in text placing imo.

what do you guys think? hope you like it as well.

i add the link to the render, if you want to, you can use it.

h40nK8U.png

and here the link for the render:

http://i.imgur.com/p6IKzv0.png

That's quite impressive if that's your second signature!  Text placement doesn't seem too bad and it blends in well.. Not always a fan of text in corners, but it looks well in this signature.  Also, you have some rendering skills.. I would have given up trying to render that image.. ._. Seriously, you're a beginner but you're catching on fast, keep practicing and I'm sure you'll get text placement down in no time! :)  Probably open up a request thread, it'll give you some practice.

• Like 1

KpSyuoz.png

today i tried not to put the text in a corner and make it disappear a little.

getting closer to put a highlighted render combined to the background.

for the next sig i plan to play a little more with blurring and focus more on the character, putting less effects in it.

• Like 3

today i tried not to put the text in a corner

Good

make it disappear a little.

Try to use a bigger, bolder (and better, that looks shit) font for that effect and use a color that won't fall into the background like in your case you used black on a

brown/ dark green background, its really difficult to notice or admire. Search the internet for color complement relations, the most basic example of this is Orange and Blue

Good

Try to use a bigger, bolder (and better, that looks shit) font for that effect and use a color that won't fall into the background like in your case you used black on a

brown/ dark green background, its really difficult to notice or admire. Search the internet for color complement relations, the most basic example of this is Orange and Blue

I've been meaning to ask you if you have any preferred fonts, since you have quite a collection of them. Looking for new fonts is my least favourite part of creating sigs, I just can't find ones that I like because they're often too... exaggerated? too stylized? idk

Particularly, I've been looking for good handwritten/cursive fonts or simple bold fonts like the DONT in your current sig.

I've been meaning to ask you if you have any preferred fonts, since you have quite a collection of them. Looking for new fonts is my least favourite part of creating sigs, I just can't find ones that I like because they're often too... exaggerated? too stylized? idk

Particularly, I've been looking for good handwritten/cursive fonts or simple bold fonts like the DONT in your current sig.

To answer that question the DONT in my sig is Gobold Bold and the GO is Masterics now onto the fonts.

First of all Helvetica

Bold and/or simple fonts - Bebas, GOBOLD and Couture are the general I go to first if I'm not satisfied with those I look up others to fit my needs/taste like Dolce Vita, Devil Breeze, Harlow Solid, Housegrind.

Handwritten Cursive - JaneAusten, Windsong, Amaldemo, Exmouth, Housegrind, Learning Curve.

Random shit - GangWolfik, Hirosh

Are you interested in what I use for kanji characters as well?

Edited by Ramonachan
  • Like 1

Mine hasn't changed so far

Then why are you posting here? This thread is for people to show off the new sigs that they made and maybe get a little feedback on them.

Side note: if you are posting your new sig, it's best to post the actual image instead of saying "see below" or something like that. People's sig space changes, the image in your post won't.

Decided to create custom signature for every "currently playing" game. So, the first one is below. Even if I prefer to use my surname as nickname, "Yumi" is my nickname in other cases. Far Cry 4 for sure :)

farcry4.jpg

Edited by mokrinsky

Ok, i followed the advise of Demon and i worked only with the left side of the signature to improve it. The brushes are almost the same (had to start from the beginning but i enjoyed it ^_^) My only problem for now is the title. I never like my titles =/

newtorikosig.png

• Like 2

At least there's one thing I know, my rendering skills are getting better. I tried rendering out that image a while back... It was pretty bad, but I think this one came out fairly good.

Ge3pJcw.png

I made it a little smaller, I don't care for ones that are too big (vertically).

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 3